Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 02:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM Introduced in Kenya for the First Time  (Read 1086 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

I still don't understand the need for a Bitcoin ATM, when we have so many crypt-exchanges around. If someone doesn't know how to use these exchanges, then how is going to spend his Bitcoins?
pauline_78

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

A great news indeed. It is really great to hear that bitcoin ATM is installed in kenya and thus they can now buy and trade with bitcoin and litecoin.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

This is a good news indeed for the people in Kenya. This will enable easy and efficient access for the resident. This also shows that bitcoins are making its place to the developing countries as well. This also shows that the future is near, crypto currency is slowly replacing tangible currecncies.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:25:55 AM

Interesting if this is really true. Not that they are the first people to ever introduce or done this but its a good thing to see that it is been done in Africa, this shows that bitcoin is inevitably spreading and forcing it way into the word.

I would have preferred a similar one in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa as they seem to champion the course of bitcoin most in Africa and I wouldn't be surprised they might get theirs soon. This shows the readiness of Africa to accept this technology and the elite African countries that take it serious are going to benefit from bitcoins as another source foreign exchange and it will inject hope into their respective economies.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:10:23 AM

The world of bitcoin getting larger day by day. It has been legalized by different country. It has been accepted by different multinational companies and E-Commerce site. Now ATM of bitcoin is installed in different countries. These are very good and vital news for the crypto world. Now more people can involve themselves with the cryptos. People of Kenya can invest in crypto so easily. More employment will be created in Kenya through the crypto industry. So we will be happy, if this type of initiative spread all over the world.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

Link to the article : https://coinfrenzy.io/bitcoin-atm-kenya/

Big news. Despite the prices of Bitcoin and altcoins falling down hard, the growth can still be seen in other great ways. One of which is the installation of ATMs across the world and even in countries that used to be far from the reach of technologies. This only means that Bitcoin is now aggressive in its development. This could only mean one thing and that is we are about to use it as the primary currency in the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
makoto_takemiya

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:25:53 AM

What are the fees for using the ATM, though?
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:38:59 AM

This is the sign that bitcoin already scattered and people using them to innovate thier country and knowledge about digital techno,hope that it continue to spread the benifits of bitcoin and many people using it in part of daily life.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:49:15 AM

Many positive news regarding bitcoin are available in the market. Many country legalize Bitcoin, Many multi national company and E-Commerce like Amazon accept bitcoin and over three thousand ATM install all over the world. This is really good news for the citizen of Keney, who use and invest in bitcoin. Now more people will be encouraged to use it. Negative attitude will faded away and a new era will be started at Kenya. I think this initiative should be taken for every country of the world. This will help bitcoin to be a number one currency of the world.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:03:07 AM

That's a good news as Bitcoin is truly decentralized and democratic way of holding and sharing values with each other. I am not sure how the Bitcoin ATM works under the government's policy and rules but the future of Bitcoin in my country is a blur at this stage because there is no legal decision yet from the government that makes investors little nervous but still there are some working ATMs in my country. On the other hand, I am optimistic about it, we will see more such ATMs around every corner of the world in the coming years.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:07:32 AM

Wow , really thats a good news , I hope that thing will happen also toy country.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

It’s a great news for bitcoin. Nowadays many countries are accepting bitcoin. It increase bitcoins demand. For this reason many people are influence to invest on this project.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

This is a wonderful news,hmm I've been thinking when will this happen in my country but as of now I am still satisfied using my wallets but I will be curious how it will works , is still the anonymity of the people here in crypto community function?

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Fintech company from Nairobi BitClub opened the first ATM in the western part of the city, three kilometers from the central business district. In South Africa, the first bikkoyn ATM was installed four years ago. Zimbabwe and Djibouti also have one ATM. The latest data from CoinATMradar shows that around the world the number of ATMs has surpassed the number 3000 in mid-May and currently stands at 3125 machines.
More and more citizens of Kenya are showing interest in crypto-currencies as in investments.
This is more informative than whats OPs point

I think bitcoin atm should be spread worldwide as we have been looking from where to buy bitcoin other than exchangers and local wallets ,bitcoin atm will let us purchase this coin without third party presence .

And because of this the price of bitcoin can be adjusted because every country can manage its own flows of this currency
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Kenya installed the first bitcoin-ATM
It became known that the first cryptobank was installed in East Africa. It was put into operation in the capital of Kenya, the city of Nairobi. The cash machine gives out the digital currency for dollar cash or for the national Kenyan currency.
The minimum purchase price is set - it will be only five dollars, getting bitcoins and lightcoins will take a couple of minutes. But before you get the desired crypto currency, the user has to undergo a verification procedure, which is to create a personal account on one of the well-proven trading crypto-exchange platforms, with your personal data and a valid email address.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

This is great. People there can easily use the crypto ATM and use it to buy cryptos to avail many facilities like buying daily necessities goods. this will increase the acceptability of cryptos too. This will help many other nations where barter is still in practice to use digital currencies.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

The First East African Bitcoin ATM has been installed in Nairobi. This will enable the users to purchase Bitcoins and Litecoins instantly. Read on to know more!

Link to the article : https://coinfrenzy.io/bitcoin-atm-kenya/

Wow! This is such a great news! I've never heard of it before, I just know only the Bitcoin ATM along Makati here in the Philippines. I hope it would be a big help for Nairobi people.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

wow its great that new ATM has installed in new countr, i hope that it will booming and allcountry will use bitcoin ATM in their country, we know that it will makes the country is visited by foreign people because they can get some cash and sell their bitcoin with that ATM

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

This is a wonderful news, Kenya always taking the lead I know that Bitcoin technology is much more than we can imagine sad that is not yet here in Nigeria, can't wait to use this awesome technology.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

This is good news for all of us. There bitcoin will have a good impact. But what will happen with bitcoin next is difficult to say.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: