Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more  (Read 4830 times)
HuyenTKB9 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris paul

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Hey bud , don't give up so soon due to your loss . if you've come this far so why not more ?  well , I've participated in few airdrops . Few were legit and few were low in the value and yeah the value is still low . but if it gose until a hight , then why not more . have fait buddy or research  and gain knowledge before you participate in any airdrop . there's lot more to come as you can see we both are junior members here . we have a long way in the future .
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

It is really true.  I also filled out many of airdrops, only 2-3% of them I got, and from them, mostly are worthless, and some are dead, and very few good ones which are really into 5-20 $ dollar, so this is really very concerning issue regarding airdrops, one should aware of such things before joining any airdrops.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

It's true that a lot of airdrops are for only a few dollars. There are some that are better though. I would say don't just apply for every airdrop, but only go for those that look like a worthwhile project. Even if it means only a few dollars worth of tokens, if the project does well then that few dollars could easily multiply to a higher amount.

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

Joining airdrops requires too much of your time. It gives you small amount of coins for free if you meet their requirements. You need to have a lot of patience in order to get something from it. i suggest that instead of joining airdrops, why not join bounty campaigns? It does not take too much of your time. it is much better than airdrop because it may give you large amount of money than what airdrop can give.

da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

That's funny when the guys start whining about the airdrops. Hellooo, they're giving you the tokens for free, what are you expecting? Just a bunch of greedy lazy boys from poor countries ...
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

I agree you have to pick the best projects with solid ideas & communities.

I´ve been in 2 airdrops DeepOnion and PRivCY both worth signing up for. DeepOnion is done but we all got 1000´s of coins worth over 1 dollar each!
Privcy is doing airdrops now 2 rounds done, 18 left already got 2000 PRIV that could be sold instantly on crex for 150$.

Just follow the rules and receive coins during 18 weeks! All singing up is done at discord and takes no time at all Smiley

Cant think of any more airdrops i like, but good luck hope you find the best projects and never give up Smiley

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

Me too. I was surprised to see that airdrops nowadays are unashamed to make an airdrop of $5 in THEIR TOKEN for doing a lot of task. That's just obvious time wasting for me. Back in the early days of airdrop, the organizer has the nerve to claim that the participant will receive hundreds of USD. Some of them really deliver and people could actually sell the airdropped token for hundreds and even thousands of USD.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 11:58:58 AM by haroldtee

I wonder why so many people expect so much from airdrops anyway. They are just a way to create awareness and not to get anyone rich overnight from whatever they are given. The idea is to have those who can simply just hold all the way due to the low value which I call easy hold, and then forget about it. It is free money, but the only thing I detest about it is how people just opt for anything, regardless if it is even a scam project.

Never been a fan of airdrop as I see no point in it as long as you have some bucks to invest, but if you feel you are cool about it and you can at least spend little of your time to get from solid projects with prospects, you do not need to stop because of the value now, but focus on the future.

Check the value of XVG when it all started (you can get the all time historical price from coinmarketcap) and then assume if you had a chance of just $5 worth of XVG airdrop back then, what you would have been worth now and maybe that would generally change your long term HODL mentality. Here is the link; https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/historical-data/?start=20130428&end=20180621
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

I will describe my experience in airdrop too. Last year I had a big table of all my airdrop registrations. The list contained more than 200 records. Since couple of months I receive some of the drops from that period, but right now I'm catching some real good drops from big projects time to time that values from 100-1000$. For example, Eximchain, Dfinity, ShipChain, Ontology, Hydro.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

Hello friend
this job is boring but you do not give up, continue this work with patience, it all needs a process to get it done, not all your Airdrops say no results, there are some Airdrops that still have results, I also do this job patiently. . now the price is still up and down, and you have to be patient.
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

Although many Airdrops are now scams, you don’t want to invest in them. You just need to join them for free lunch. Then you will not lose anything.I don't understand what you're going through to repel airdrops, at least the few airdrops I've participated in are still valuable, so I won't give up airdrop.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

youre totally right. many airdrops are just scam and shit
you re better following bounty. it is better to make money

ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

I do not care even if the pay is small I can collect and hold it, but the most important is they really pay. The thing I hate the most is SCAM, it's what makes me no longer in airdrop.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

Hey bud , don't give up so soon due to your loss . if you've come this far so why not more ?  well , I've participated in few airdrops . Few were legit and few were low in the value and yeah the value is still low . but if it gose until a hight , then why not more . have fait buddy or research  and gain knowledge before you participate in any airdrop . there's lot more to come as you can see we both are junior members here . we have a long way in the future .

Yes buddy, you are right just never give up.! Because no matter how small the value of an airdrops you had been collected as long as it is legit not a scammed. Then time will come that small amount of airdrops will grow more and more.  Just be patience at all.. and think always positivity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

What do you expect? It is airdrop you do nothing for these tokens and those who create these tokens do nothing about their projects as well, sell the token and get $10 and move on.

Zotia

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

I agree with you. Airdrop is some divorce for school students. Especially when still it is necessary to do something to receive a few tokens which will be necessary to nobody

▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
███████                ██████
███████                ██████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▀▀▀▀██    ██▀▀▀▀███████
███████    ██    ██    ███████
███████    ▀██▄▄██▀    ███████
███████▄     ▀▀▀▀     ▄███████
████████▄            ▄████████
██████████▄▄      ▄▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
.TokenUnion.

Reinventing Savings via Cryptoeconomically
Incentivized Holding

████▄▄▄
   ██  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄
   ██        ▀▀▀███▄
  ██     ▄██▄     ██
  ██     ▀██▀     ██
 ██   ███▄▄▄     ██
 ██     ▀▀▀███   ██
██   ███▄▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀███   ██
▀███▄▄▄        ██
   ▀▀▀████▄▄▄  ██
         ▀▀▀████
WP
■  Telegram     ■  Github
            ■  Reddit     ■  Twitter
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:48:49 AM

Yeah they seem to be a complete waste of time, too many people joining with 100s of accounts with bots.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

That's new to my ears that someone joined hundreds of airdrops and you never gained even $5?

I never joined any airdrop and I'm glad to say that because by reading every experience of others who felt bad about airdrops are coming every now and then.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

I think you're right and you really shouldn't give up. But most likely you are wrong about the fact that the participation in airdrop companies is to sort out projects. At the moment, I think it is worth participating in all airdrop companies in a row.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: