Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more  (Read 4830 times)
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

That will be a good lesson to you and to others that already join in airdrops. I'll never join in any airdrops when i saw their negative feedback in this forum, but before i want to join in airdrop even i saw that negative feedback i want to experience but i realize, i don't want to waste my time and my effort in a scam projects.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

If you have joined hundreds of airdrops, then you could have received at least 5-6 airdrops which were worth more than $1,000. I have participated in far fewer number of airdrops and even then on two occasions I received tokens worth more than $1,000.
There are some airdrops are legit to paid us back but mostly airdrops are scams so, it is good for you not to participate in Airdrops because, it's like wasting of time but instead of that it is better to participate bounties, I understand you

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
siagh357

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

I hardly see any cryptocurrency trader that waste time on airdrop. Airdrop is just peanut tokens distributed to thousands of participants. Your maximum amount can be 30$
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:28:05 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 07:41:50 AM by GoldenLad

you are not the only one, having the same problem. Many people have hunt for bounty but all for nothing, they end up not being paid. While some hunt for bounty and at the end dump their tokens immediately they get listed. Its not the matter of hunting for airdrops but its the matter, if those airdrops tokens are worth it. Even if you don't have much to participate in ICOs sells, then buy when listed.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

I hardly see any cryptocurrency trader that waste time on airdrop. Airdrop is just peanut tokens distributed to thousands of participants. Your maximum amount can be 30$

You may have some point but base on my experience, some airdrop is worth more than that and even more than $1,000 if you can sell it to a good market timing. Yeah its a waste of time since,most airdrops are scams. Some never went to exchanges and dies slowly. Just review the airdrop you join and maybe you will be lucky next time.

Open for Campaigns
progladko

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

I do not see any reason now to waste time and participate in airdrops.  It is better to participate in the bounty.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

Yes, the current airdrop rogue is pretty much, maybe they will not pay you tokens at the end of the campaign and you will take the effort and time on them. I think you should join the bounty would be better.
binhbaamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

I just join airdrop which evalued on icobench.com or icodrops.com, you should select here it is not waste your time.
Accelerando.now

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

I just join airdrop which evalued on icobench.com or icodrops.com, you should select here it is not waste your time.

I am not sure that all of the airdrops announced there are good verified. You can spend more time on research or join every airdrop and some of them will be successful.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

Yeah, this is the facts now. We have to face it.
I think some ICO dev only want quick money. So I believe in the next few months, we will see more shitcoins/shittokens.

Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

I agree you have to pick the best projects with solid ideas & communities.

I´ve been in 2 airdrops DeepOnion and PRivCY both worth signing up for. DeepOnion is done but we all got 1000´s of coins worth over 1 dollar each!
Privcy is doing airdrops now 2 rounds done, 18 left already got 2000 PRIV that could be sold instantly on crex for 150$.

Just follow the rules and receive coins during 18 weeks! All singing up is done at discord and takes no time at all Smiley

Cant think of any more airdrops i like, but good luck hope you find the best projects and never give up Smiley

I agree with you. DeepOnion and Privcy airdrops are two of the best airdrops that I have spotted in recent times through this forum and I am happy to have received several thousands of dollars through these particular campaigns. NEM and Decred are still 2 of the best airdrops in the history of the cryptocurrency market with the former awarding millions of dollars to its participants. I was fortunate enough to even receive several hundreds of dollars through Stellar Lumens airdrop too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

You are not the only one, people now understand that these airdrops are worthless and didn't add any value at all to us, these are just to make fast money for the admins of these airdrops, right now there are still so many airdrops popping, they are targetting newbies who are not yet aware that these are worthless.

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

i suggest that instead of joining airdrops, why not join bounty campaigns? It does not take too much of your time. it is much better than airdrop because it may give you large amount of money than what airdrop can give.
That is the idea of airdrop, patience! It is nothing of short term purposes and you are not expected to do so much to get it anyway. It is absurd to be joining airdrops when there is much to gain from the likes of bounty like you said which is a lot better at getting something substantial as long as the individual is ready to work for it. These are free tokens and I wonder why anyone will be furious because of that.

That's new to my ears that someone joined hundreds of airdrops and you never gained even $5?
Yes, that is not realistic. The concept of joining more campaigns and diversifying bounty hunting is to adjust the efforts along with various rewards. If even $5 was also not achieved means, he might have joined only in shits.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinmee

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

check this PRIVCY Airdrop
PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project, utilizing number of security elements to protect anonymity of PRiVCY users.
20 Weeks of Free Airdrops 11,000,000 PRiV to be Distributed. Can be trade at crex24.com

BCT ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4503790.0

▂▆▇★│X-CASH - Decentralized Network And Cryptocurrency│★▇▆▂
W2014

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

And you are surprised?
The whole crypto market is going down and everything is now incredibly cheap.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

I also give up on that. I got nothing on airdrops, I got some tokens, but its shitcoin. all of them has no value even in forkdelta. so I prefer to join bounty campaign instead.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Yeah that is how airdrops works and I think we need to make our due diligence by choosing the best but we cannot guarantee if all the airdrops we got are legit and successful. Sometimes we need to accept the fact that airdrops are just free coins from a simple task so we don't need to spend a lot of time doing such job or worrying about not getting paid because it always depends on us whether we have to participate or not but in my case, I am doing good with it before not this time because I am a bit busy doing something for a living.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Yes, the current airdrop rogue is pretty much, maybe they will not pay you tokens at the end of the campaign and you will take the effort and time on them. I think you should join the bounty would be better.
Most times airdrops usually do not require effort and time compared to bounty since all you may have to do is to share one single post or join their telegram page whatsoever to be a part of it.

But I feel all that really makes no sense since all you get is something insubstantial no matter how free it is or how patient you have to be for it to become something tangible in the long run. Better to use more time on things that end up productive than use less time on things that are not even productive.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Some ICO doing Airdrop are scams %95 of Airdrop are scams they are just going to get information from you people and used you the biggest scam now is the one they called Self drop, you will send 0 Ethereum to a smart contract and send you token instant but in reality you are just giving away your gas cost around $0.5 - $1 and after they collect enough money from dumb people they will abandon the project so stay away from this scam
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

most of them don't have value or just a pump and dump coins, you don't lose anything, except your time, waste time to filled up a lot of form, and Eth address including a lot of shit tokens, so don't waste your time anymore, focus on bounty and it'll give you more profit than airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: