Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more  (Read 4830 times)
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

I do agree with you because almost all airdrops nowadays are scam they dont even distribute the rewards they promise to give at the end if the ico i also join some airdrop but until now i haven't get my rewards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

You do realize that airdrops are given for free, right? Don't expect to make money out of airdrops it's like waiting for an apple to fall from its tree directly to your mouth. If you want to earn more then work for it by joining bounties or maybe try trading for higher returns.

Mostly agree with this but way back last year we call it Money From Garbage , well as it states we could really earn a lot from it because on that time all or mostly of the airdrop is really good and there is no shit, you could earn a lot without doing anything but now mostly of the coins is really spam and I do agree in the statement that it is given free so why you are complaining? Go work hard dude ! Do bounty campaign it willl do
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

You do realize that airdrops are given for free, right? Don't expect to make money out of airdrops it's like waiting for an apple to fall from its tree directly to your mouth. If you want to earn more then work for it by joining bounties or maybe try trading for higher returns.

Mostly agree with this but way back last year we call it Money From Garbage , well as it states we could really earn a lot from it because on that time all or mostly of the airdrop is really good and there is no shit, you could earn a lot without doing anything but now mostly of the coins is really spam and I do agree in the statement that it is given free so why you are complaining? Go work hard dude ! Do bounty campaign it willl do
Therefore, the current airdrop has deteriorated. It will no longer bring you high returns like last year. What good airdrops have been made so far this year? There may be, but very few, most are garbage.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

Airdrops are like hoping for a luck to earned tokens, most of airdrops are scams so individuals are now afraid to join because of the following issues, for me I choose to participate in bounty program because the most higher allocation of tokens to be distributed than airdrops.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

airdrop is a scam, if you join the airdrop program you help the bad guys, they create a community of users to cheat through the eyes of inexperienced investors so I think Do not do this.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

in my opinion all back to luck each, because I am opposite of you, I often benefit from airdrop, and I am addicted in following the airdrop. although I also often find airdrop fraud, but I do not regret and do not want to stop from airdrop.
ForTheAzerot

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

I agree that for airdrops pay very little, in a bounty similar situation, most likely it happens because of a very large number of participants. Sad

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

Hello, I completely agree with you, Airdrops have lost their relevance, half a year ago, I have not done it for a long time, although I get coins that do not cost anything.
StImelda

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Do not be discouraged, there are a lot of airdrops that are nice, you just need to spend some time to filter the good from the trash and exercise some patience.It usually takes some time before you make something out of them.
big kid

Activity: 324
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

I agree with you, it is better to invest money into the projects than to collect  coins on the airdrops. So you will not earn anything.
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

Most of ICO are scam or dead project so what do you expect from free airdrop token? I though it 99.9% are dead+ scam to collect your info only. They should use your info for advertisement or resell for 3th party service
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

I am involved in a bounty, and sometimes they conduct airdrop, them I'm happy to participate, they always send on time.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
404edson

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Hey bud , don't give up so soon due to your loss . if you've come this far so why not more ?  well , I've participated in few airdrops . Few were legit and few were low in the value and yeah the value is still low . but if it gose until a hight , then why not more . have fait buddy or research  and gain knowledge before you participate in any airdrop . there's lot more to come as you can see we both are junior members here . we have a long way in the future .
FYI, Airdrop is an act if giving free coins/token to the community for a little command or reference. For example by registering their website,you can get free token and if their project goes well then you can take profit of that. So loss of profit in airdrop is not consider as loss because it was your own free will to do airdrop. We cannot determine the best airdrops so keep on signing up airdrops, who knows you can make a big time profit on that in the future?
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Airdrops are like hoping for a luck to earned tokens, most of airdrops are scams so individuals are now afraid to join because of the following issues, for me I choose to participate in bounty program because the most higher allocation of tokens to be distributed than airdrops.
I think people should not be so depressed and feel the airdrop is useless in the present moment, when we participate in, we certainly know the risks in it, so we should prepare for the worst possible situation, nothing to complain about what has been predicted. Everything that we contribute is just simple tasks and it does not take too much time, hope a great benefit is not possible, and because I understand that, I'm always very calm when the project is scam or automatically disappears, it is too normal

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Most airdrops will not give you up to $10. Its actually a waste of time nowadays because even the coins given to you, when you want to send it to exchange, you will not get anything from it. I have also decided not to take part in airdrops anymore.

lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

Not too much time consuming for each airdrop. I still participate and wait luck will come
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Bounty rewards are best in comparative than airdrops. it is the best decision not to spend time  airdrops tokens which may nt have value in anytime future
saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

Well maybe you should take part in airdrops of those projects that look very promising, for example, as Dfinity
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

Joining the airdrop takes a lot of your time. airdrop gives you a small amount of free coins if you meet their requirements. You have to have a lot of patience to get something from him.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

Some airdrops in the past were only shitcoins or scam. You need to do some research but joining airdrops takes too much time just for earning a very small amount. It will be really better to choose a good bounty campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: