Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:16:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more  (Read 4835 times)
kiltvstors

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:17:41 AM

I agree with you -) you made the right choice , I also will not participate in airdrop
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

This is absolutely true and doing airdrop is a wasting of time. Most of this airdrop campaigns are scam projects and some are giving small amount of profits. Some airdrop projects takes too much of time to give the tokens. Normally i do only few of the airdrop campaigns and i love to do bounty campaigns since it is quite worth to do.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

Most airdrops aren't worth your time, but every now and then you find a gem of a project that actually is worth something.  I've joined quite a few airdrops, over 90% were worthless but a few have given me a few hundred dollars for submitting a form in a minute.  Still worth it on my end.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.
It is indeed a fact on the airdrop. much of the waste only generates airdrop coins for the development of crypto. It was not closing the possibility there will be some results from the airdrop that could be promising. But behind the majority of the many complaints about the airdrop is indeed because of the results and even scam there is.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
zlatazema

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

There is really a very small profit for airdrops, in order to get a lot you need to participate in many campaigns.
But now the airdrops are not relevant. And there are a lot of scam on the market. I stopped do Airdrops.
iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

Yes you are right when I was new in crypto field I joined almost every Airdrop and now my mew is filled with lots of Airdrop coins which is not valuable they are just dust. So now I'm joining airdrops after research.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

I was once tempted to follow airdrops but I got a lot of information that following Airdrops is not a good idea.
Since then I have never been interested to follow airdrops.
Airdrops have now evolved into a program that distributes tokens for free at full risk.
Many say that Airdrops are a lot of a scam, rather than following airdrops better following Bounty.
Albertio

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

Most are Airdrops scams, because until now I have not gained anything from him. It would be better to follow the bounty campaign because more profits are gained.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

Exactly the same situation, a lot of tokens that are almost worthless now and will lie dormant in your wallet. Airdrop itself is very interesting kind of earnings, but companies don't want to pay decent money for it. With so many fraudulent ICO we help them only filling their airdrop. This must have something to do, to regulate this system.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

I think instead of the time you do airdrop you invest a little bit of yourself in Buddy's ICO, I think its profit will give you more money than taking the time to do airdrop.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

Giving up is not an option, sometimes, we not just have the right call. Continue participating in airdrops, but you have to make sure that you choose an airdrop that is worth it. Make a further verification to ensure you have the right airdrop to spend your time to.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

don't give up on anything life is all about trying keep trying and make it one days nobody know when good airdrop will come , so let keep trying don't be frustrated

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.
What did you expect from this? Do you think that you will be charged $ 100 each time for the usual registration and joining the group in telegram? A good airdrop is, but there are very few of them, and they rarely appear. If you do not give up, then you're lucky sooner or later.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

What did you expect from this? Do you think that you will be charged $ 100 each time for the usual registration and joining the group in telegram? A good airdrop is, but there are very few of them, and they rarely appear. If you do not give up, then you're lucky sooner or later.
I think the percentage to get a valuable airdrop is around 1% out of 100%.
I think the airdrop era is already over, dont know if it will comeback again.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

Not all airdrops are worthless. I don't think you had any in-depth analysis of the value of the coin before you went into the air drop program.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

If there is free time as well as conditions you can join the airdrop program it will give you free coin from your participation in advertising as well as increase your media campaign will make the home I know and want to participate in good ico programs
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Same reason with me and my big problem is I wasting my time for nothing. Even I never join ( invest ) into ICO project but I replace big hope that airdrop program will give me income for invest. After six month I calculate and what I get only $ 90, big disaster. I leave it will never join it even the coin already listing on exchange.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

Maybe you're just joining the wrong airdrops!

There are some projects, like trade.io that goes through a vetting/checking process for ICO's to make sure they are legitimate, then airdrops tokens from that ICO to you if you hold a certain amount of their native 'trade token'. For example, they are doing an airdrop for Watchdog ICO.

So definitely can still get decent airdrops if you pick the right projects or do a lot of research! As a side, trade io will be launching their exchange within a week and are running a few promotions to attract users - have a look here if you're interested in the promo side.
jeffbitcoin2018

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

Why ?? Is there problem with airdrop campaign!! I think youve forgote to fill up the form of airdrop campaign !! In correctly fill up!! Thats you dont get your airdrop token!! Maybe you should fill up it correctlly so no wasting youre time!! And answer it correctly too!!
Anna_Lewis1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

if in my opinion do not despair first because of your loss. if you have come this far, why do not you go any further? I still briefly participated in a few drops of air. Few are legitimate and few are of low value and their value is still low. but if it is half way, then why not just continue. there are many more you can see, we are both junior members here. we have a long way to go in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: