Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end or beginning of the "bounty era" ???  (Read 631 times)
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

IMHO it is better for ICO´s. Many people don´t believe in crypto because of thousands of spam in social networks.
If year ago it was still fine, now, almost each twitter bounty participant spam about 10-30 tweets non-stop.
If you wish to promote ICO´s do it in proper way, make high valuable content and everyone will be happy
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

I think they are just making themselves around the news of ICO campaigns. Am not sure have seen any reward for campaigns on snap chat, however, social media campaign still remain relevant an active for ICOs as ever. I also thought initially that the rule is strict, maybe it was relax over time I guess. I noticed reduction in signature campaign. Even the trail blaizing media (bitcointalk) is losing its ground to other social media and are well rewarded.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Khalis_3

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

I do not know if the bounty will end or will add success, but lately bounty bleak, not like before .. the results I get also decreased.hopefully the future will be fine.
But i hope era bounty never finished cause that impact the project and if google and facebook banned ads crypto what we to do. I pray google and facebook never ban ads crypto.
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

If FB and TW wanna lose their money from crypto projects, companies will be advertised in other. Its business. Bounty as a promotion tool will be alive in different ways.

But if Google ban the promotion of ICO, it's hard to advertise any coins to others. In my country, TW is not popular but FB and GG are.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Another news: "Social media giant Snapchat, following the example of Google and Facebook, will block advertising ICO"

Everybody bans around advertising ICO, does not this mean that the bounties will have more work? Or are these prohibitions bad for the bounties?

What do you think? If somewhere there is less advertising, maybe someone will have it more?
Hi Friends ,.
Snapchat is a social media that has many users. however, the contribution to the crypto world is somewhat less.
do not worry, we still have other bigger and more potential social media such as Reddit, Twitter and others that until now still used to be a marketing place for a project.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

Another news: "Social media giant Snapchat, following the example of Google and Facebook, will block advertising ICO"

Everybody bans around advertising ICO, does not this mean that the bounties will have more work? Or are these prohibitions bad for the bounties?

What do you think? If somewhere there is less advertising, maybe someone will have it more?
Hi Friends ,.
Snapchat is a social media that has many users. however, the contribution to the crypto world is somewhat less.
do not worry, we still have other bigger and more potential social media such as Reddit, Twitter and others that until now still used to be a marketing place for a project.

Absolutely right, there's less traffic on snapchat interms of crypto promotions so we shouldn't get worried for its banning since there's nothing it can do to down  the market since people will just ignore it.

We should look up for another better news since there are more interesting things which could hook up our attentions and we should only get alert if those one whose plan to ban is a major source of crypto ads traffic site who will implement it on future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

Is this real that they are another social media "GIANT"? I don't use this app so I don't think there will be a sense if they ban ICO ads. They are just following the trend and soon we'll see their own token.
They are only paying attention to the paid ads but it has nothing to do with each users post about what they feel about ICOs or intentional advertisement with their profile accounts.
These social media "giants" are only following the trend, soon they will remove that ban of ads when they feel that there's a big less to their profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
niacar

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

I think that if such a message is established, it will affect the amount of bounty. Because if these big social media really prohibit advertising, the project party should respect other methods. This may not be what our bounty hunters worry about. At present, the bounty office will eliminate some of the poor bounty tasks in the midst of development and it is good for us.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

I do not think it would be very important Snapchat bans ico advertisements. I've never seen a bounty that already wants snapchat.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

When crypto started way back years ago crypto experienced a lot of challenges. Many people think that crypto will end immediately after launching. But they try their best to survive until now. Same as the bounty campaigns. I can say bounty era just started. Bounties help a lot of people to earn. As long as you are are hardworking and persevere you earn. Still many think that bounty is just a waste of time and not worth it. But for me bounties are worth it. Maybe they say bounties will end because of the scammers. Scammers can't make bounty end cause there are more legit bounties that will help it survive longer. Say no to scam and no to bounties era end.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

I do not think it would be very important Snapchat bans ico advertisements. I've never seen a bounty that already wants snapchat.
That's true and Snapchat is nothing compared to other big social apps  and beside they are just banning the advertisements not the people who will share ICO's. Bounty hunters still able to share post about cryptocurrency and ICO so I think this news will not affect much the market.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

Snapchat does not affect many bonus campaigns besides the current facebook and twitter campaign. Many projects have campaigns for steemit and reddit so I do not think the ban from google, facebook, gay twitter affect so many campaigns.
bitcoindian

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

Snapchat does not affect many bonus campaigns besides the current facebook and twitter campaign. Many projects have campaigns for steemit and reddit so I do not think the ban from google, facebook, gay twitter affect so many campaigns.

The major problem is with the governments once they start some separate rules for ICO's then automatically twitter and facebook will allow crypto currency advertising again. So it is always good to wait and follow some guidelines from the government.
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

I dont think so that is big news. Never got ICO ad on snapchat.
If someone wishes to invest into ICOs, will visit sites like icobench, or similar. I dont think so that is going to break the whole thing.

However, other forms of advertisements may arise, and maybe that would be great for the bounties. I'd love to see more percantage spent on bounties, nut just 0,5 or 1, but maybe 1,5-2%
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

Nobody can really say this is the end of the bounty era however, if bounty is going to end their is still aspect of bounty campaign that will still stand or exist. The aspects of bounty campaign that we live long is signature. Bounty get more popular things get better in cryptosystem.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

It is not the end of the "bounty era", but it is not the beginning as well. Bounty is still a profitable way, but it is a lot less profitable than a few months ago, because it is now very popular and every campaign get thousands of participants almost, so the reward for each participant is nowadays small. But you can earning big if you join many campaigns.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

If FB and TW wanna lose their money from crypto projects, companies will be advertised in other. Its business. Bounty as a promotion tool will be alive in different ways.
I thought as well as you and I also did not understand why they do it, but then I read that FB, google and others are going to release their own cryptocurrency. To be honest, I was not surprised by this news. All that is happening around ICO prohibitions, threats, and other more like unfair competition from IT giants
koloNikolo

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

I think that it doesn't mean for real big projects that they are prohibited or nah. The main thing is that fb, tw or the other advertisement services will be blocked the developers and market persons will find the other way of promoting. And I think fb and tw will loose big audience with such moves.

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

What is banned? posting or advertising of ICO? In case facebook and twitter, advertising of ICO has banned, but for posting like update status, that is not forbiden.
read here
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/26/twitter-bans-cryptocurrency-advertising-joining-other-tech-giants-in-crackdown.html
or
https://web.facebook.com/business/news/new-ads-policy-improving-integrity-and-security-of-financial-product-and-services-ads?_rdc=1&_rdr

In that case, it will profitable for bounty hunter, because many project need help of bounty hunter to promote the project, so this is the new era of bounty hunters Smiley 
ryancpk

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

There are still steemit, blogspot, golos, telegram and etc. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: