Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end or beginning of the "bounty era" ???  (Read 631 times)
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

I think this is the middle of the bounty era,may indeed be many opportunities for the bounty hunter, but with the many participants and scam ICOs, then the results that will be obtained will be the same

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

With such prohibitions starting to proliferate, it may potential be the beginning of the higher paid bounty in order to incentivize the remaining channels.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

With such prohibitions starting to proliferate, it may potential be the beginning of the higher paid bounty in order to incentivize the remaining channels.
Bounty is mostly been a part for every ICO and many hunters are benefited through joining its campaign but today's market trend greatly affect every bounty hunter's earning that leads to demotivate them in joining because but still I believe that this all is because of market's volatility and bounty will never end as long as crypto currency is always there.

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:00:22 AM

Another news: "Social media giant Snapchat, following the example of Google and Facebook, will block advertising ICO"

Everybody bans around advertising ICO, does not this mean that the bounties will have more work? Or are these prohibitions bad for the bounties?

What do you think? If somewhere there is less advertising, maybe someone will have it more?
because of this bans which was made by twitter and facebook for icos has made a lot of change in the world of crypto, more and more people are now afraid to invest on icos and even in some coins cause they thought its a scam
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

I think bounty is now at the middle of the journey that's why it faces now different problem that sometimes makes the people afraid in cryptocurrency and make others striving to meet their certain goals in investing in cryptocurrency. If the others panic selling because they are afraid with the current market situation,on the other sides others people are panic buying coins at a cheaper price before it will go to the moon.They don't want to miss this wonderful opportunity because they have positive mind and has also a positive prediction of the future.
mabyyy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

Any reaction to an event is much better - ignoring it. Black PR is also PR. Do not know which side snapchat refers to the crypto world as far as I know, snapchat none of the bounty of the company not predstaven. so this news goes by. But for the community, advertising bans are good news - the smaller the budget for direct advertising, the bigger the budget for bounty
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

Another news: "Social media giant Snapchat, following the example of Google and Facebook, will block advertising ICO"

Everybody bans around advertising ICO, does not this mean that the bounties will have more work? Or are these prohibitions bad for the bounties?

What do you think? If somewhere there is less advertising, maybe someone will have it more?
I do not see any particular reason for concern about the ban on advertising of ICO projects on social networks. No matter how much they write about banning such advertising, and on this forum there are still no problems with the generosity of ICO campaigns in social networks. Even if the advertising of ICO projects in them will be banned, this will change little. This forum may well take on the main job of promoting this process. Now it has become quite famous and popular for potential investors and bounty hunters quite can do this job without social networks. At the same time, the role of this forum will increase. So there is no thin without good.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
IrinaKaizer

Activity: 184

Crypto Lady

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

it was forbidden to advertise ICO projects, but nobody prohibited to make reposts and write records about the crypto currency. That is, I want to say that people who earn on bounty companies and thus make PR and will continue to do so.

A ban as something to avoid, I'm sure. Banned here-go to another place))

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Snapchat hasn't been in the list of medium where you can promote ICO's anyways, so for me it's good riddance to bad rubbish. That which will affect bounty hunters is the ban on twitter and facebook
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Snapchat hasn't been in the list of medium where you can promote ICO's anyways, so for me it's good riddance to bad rubbish. That which will affect bounty hunters is the ban on twitter and facebook
As for social networks, there are a lot of users who disagree. As social networks have turned into advertising booklets, therefore they introduce some kind of prohibitions.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

I think that this social crypto bans and general war against cryptocurrencies that comes from fiat holders, would not have negative impact on crypto bounties, there are other marketing solutions for crypto world through internet.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

I heard a lot about these ban from a long time ago, I don't know why they still believe that crypto are a bad thing, or in reality it's very good for them and for all the community. By these ban, they kill bitcoin slowly, maybe this is what they want, but I am sure that bitcoin is too strong and other crypto will follow bitcoin which is powerful. I don't think that social media can kill crypto, because of the large bitcoin community now.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

I think that this social crypto bans and general war against cryptocurrencies that comes from fiat holders, would not have negative impact on crypto bounties, there are other marketing solutions for crypto world through internet.
The fact is that not everyone likes the idea of legalizing crypto currency. Perhaps because of this in many countries there are opponents of this. Perhaps many are trying to hide their income and fortune in the crypto currency, because otherwise they will have to pay tax.
CryptoMusicProduct (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

all the problems will be answered. media is not just fb, tw, and google only. there is still youtube, linkedin, reddit, steemit are still active to be able to promote crypto. in my opinion actually everyone needs to understand the meaning of cryptocurrency first before they judge the negative about crypto.
And how do you understand the importance of crypto currency? I believe that the crypto currency was created by the world government to enslave humanity and the era has only begun. In time, this market will enslave humanity
CryptoMusicProduct (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

OMG, this things about BAN cryptocurrencies is becoming popular!
these stupid platform and their censorships!!
I'm really tired to hear things like this! Please someone says to them that cryptos are not a bad thing!!

Once again, I will say that at the crypto currency you can still earn at least 2 years, but the consequences of creating this market, many people do not even understand
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

I heard a lot about these ban from a long time ago, I don't know why they still believe that crypto are a bad thing, or in reality it's very good for them and for all the community. By these ban, they kill bitcoin slowly, maybe this is what they want, but I am sure that bitcoin is too strong and other crypto will follow bitcoin which is powerful. I don't think that social media can kill crypto, because of the large bitcoin community now.

it is true that the host of the world of crypto will always be glorious because many devotees and developers are loyal to promote bitcoin world and will continue to disseminate to the crowd that bitcoin will bring us in the success and of course in the necessities of everyday life, all the bad issues about bitcoin is just news not believed.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:08:23 AM

If thishappens they will still find a way to advetise ICO. If it is block its a bad new for others that are used to work with  social media campaigns they might get mad but I guarantee that ICO will still find a way the hired manager will help as well because the manager is the one that will handle everything in advetising. Also maybe yes this is bad but Iam sure there is a solution for every situation.

A fact that this may be false new because really people might just want attention or just to post something but sometimes others want to know the truth but for me this will not happen for now because before there is a news about facebook will ban ICO ads but it is still in my Facebook feed.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:01:09 AM

The bounty as just started. No one can tell its ends it's just a beginning. So amazing and turn around as happened over bounty campaign. Wish it more progressing
little Phil
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

This advertising block is quite frustrating but if anything I believe it will just increase the relevance of social media bounty campaigns
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

In reality, TW + FB are just 2 of 6 regularly campaigns of a bounty, including signature, youtube, blog/content, social (Twitter, FB, Instagram), Telegram, Translation. So it's not the end of bounty era eventually FB + Google + TW block advertising ICO.
The host will find the other way than FB + Twitter to promote their ICO. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: