Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin will end 2018 ?  (Read 627 times)
Carthages (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Philip Nunn, an expert on the blockchain ecosystem, predicted that Bitcoin is going to reach this year from the lowest to 6000 dollars and the highest to 60000 dollars. The man recently indicated that he was camping on his positions, and that he expected a sharp increase in the price of the first digital asset in the coming months.
Carthages (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

Philip Nunn, an expert on the blockchain ecosystem, predicted that Bitcoin is going to reach this year from the lowest to 6000 dollars and the highest to 60000 dollars. The man recently indicated that he was camping on his positions, and that he expected a sharp increase in the price of the first digital asset in the coming months.
Mr. Nunn explained that if he proposed such a large range for the Bitcoin price in 2018, it was primarily related to the high degree of volatility that prevails in crypto-markets.He believes that the sums currently invested in this ecosystem come mainly from investors who are likely to sell their assets quickly (Good news for me  Wink ) if they learn bad news, particularly those related to Regulation .
Carthages (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Mr. Nunn explained that if he proposed such a large range for the Bitcoin price in 2018, it was primarily related to the high degree of volatility that prevails in crypto-markets.He believes that the sums currently invested in this ecosystem come mainly from investors who are likely to sell their assets quickly (Good news for me  Wink ) if they learn bad news, particularly those related to Regulation .
But it considers that these components should soon be challenged through the arrival of institutional investors and the development of better infrastructure.
This should make it possible to limit the manipulations in force on crypto-markets, potentially pushing the prices of these assets up
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

The first thing to know is there is no such thing as a bitcoin/blockchain expert who can predict the future. This "expertise" is also called bull shit by anyone who knows better.

Why not challenge him to a real bet with real money? Then you will see his confidence shrink back into a hole. His figure of 60K is nothing more than a daydream he convinced himself of. If it does go to 60K+ then he will declare himself a genius. If it falls to 2K he will claim the whales did it.

Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

For me, i think Bitcoin will end as it ended last year, because of its trend it might not shown this time but it will recover i think towards the end of the year.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Expecting its come true 60,000 price of bitcoin in this coming, i think no need to over expectations about this prediction. No need to celebrate need to wait what the results of bitcoin price value before end of this year and i still believe become expensive currnecy it enough to increase 15% to 30% before end of the year the important is not too juxh hurting expecting over price prediction, but will this come so thank you.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

Lots of experts are predicting lots of different things, surely one of them will be right in the end.
Looking at the history of bitcoin, and the current state of crypto as a whole, I think it's naive to assume we'll never break the ath again atleast  Cheesy

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

it seems like nowadays everyone who wants to gain some popularity, even a short lived online one, they start by first claiming to be "experts" on bitcoin price then they start predicting its future price. and it usually is either a very big price rise (like $60k here) or a very big price drop (like drop to $3k).

it's just the hype they come for and the free advertisement and the media presence that they are going to gain for at least a couple of days.
if the prediction doesn't come true, they gained that popularity and they are forgotten afterwards. = win
if the prediction comes true they will gain another popularity because they will come out and say "i predicted it, i am a super expert". = win win.

There is a FOMO brewing...
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

despite of hacking incedent nunn is not the only analyst who believe that bitcoi can skyrocket at any moment. nunn is also a proponent of blockchain technology even if bitcoin is bullish.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

yeah that was the top of the news days ago, it will be 6k at lowest and 60k at highest.
I'm sure it will happen in the end of the year because bitcoin market will start a bull run soon and it's time for farming profits.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

yes I've heard some predictions from bitcoin experts and they always say that this year bitcoin prices will rise sharply and the news has been circulating in February yesterday but until now has not changed, even that there is a decrease, but for me will always be positive and remain confident that bitcoin will reach $ 60,000.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

Bitcoin had huge potential in the cryptocurrency market.So it had power to raise above 30-60k$.In a fraction of day Bitcoin crossed 19k$.Which shows their potential is more as compared to other cryptocurrency.We should not get panic at the falling moment.After this August,their will be sharp increase in the price of bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

In my own opinion I think bitcoin will end up this year with and impressive movement and which I think it started to recover by November this year once the Russian investor will invest in cryptocurrency.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

I don't see it crossing the ATH this year talkless of the $60k , well let all wait and see where it all end up this year cause they are just assuming and no basic rule or analysis to proof so and if they have I think they need to bet on it and let see their reaction to it .
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

Well, let us considered it as a big good news and it is so good to know that there are the possible chances that would happen in the future. However, knowing what will happen in the future is something that is a little bit hard to believe because I know that nobody or no one can predict exactly what will happen in the future, maybe we have our own predictions but we can know what exactly it will be when that time comes.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

I think Bitcoin will end 2018 very well.No doubt regular drops are being noticed in the price of Bitcoin but it is expected to have a bright future ahead.Last year we noticed that Bitcoin was going through tough times in the middle of the year but by the end of the year a huge rise was seen in it's price and it reached to a new all time high value i.e. $19k. If we consider that the same circumstances will repeat this year also then Bitcoin is expected to rise even more.But this is just a prediction.No one can exactly predict the future of Bitcoin.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

There's no such expert who can ever predict what would happen to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too volatile and its price changes every time that's why no one really knows what will be it's exact price in the end. Just like old times, whatever year will end, Bitcoin will still end splendidly. It is much better to stay tuned with bitcoin's price than to predict false alarms.

404 Not Found
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:21:08 PM

Actually I hope in this last year,i see regular beginning bitcoin price increase and decrease.no have value still one more them. Basically I don't see looked good think now value.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

I heard that bitcoins of the Mt. Gox exchange are already sold or almost sold, it would be logical to assume that the growth of bitcoin can begin only after all of them will be sold. I would very much like to see these 60 000 thousand for bitcoin.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

Actually it is a good prediction and hoping that it will come true. Predicting is good so we have some basis of knowing it's possible value in the future but it is also better if we don't expecting too much therefore in the end we don't we hurt if our expected won't be happened. So for now let us only wait what will be happened and hoping that better prediction will be happen in the future so all of us will also become successful in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: