Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is everyone earning from bounties per month?  (Read 1113 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

Many of the recent bounty quests are poor quality and consume a lot of my time without giving us any rewards! However, I still think that if you do not want to invest, then the bounty mission is still a good choice. I once earned a token worth 300$ through a rewarding task of 4 weeks. I think this is still very valuable!
The bounty programs used to pay good back when a lot of ICO were not present now each day a lot of ICO are announced and with each ICO there also comes a bounty program. So it's pretty hard to decide now a days that which ICO is gonna succeed so it's just a matter of luck in earning good from bounty campaigns and also you can't join all the campaigns as it will be consuming a lot of time if you join them.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:15:57 AM

Though I am not fond of joining bounties 'coz  I am just participating in a signature campaign but there are members in a telegram group that has really gained profits from the tokens from their rewards. They will wait the token to be listed in an exchange before selling it in their target price.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

I would like to know that, too.
I am still waiting for my first payment.
I am also very unsure whether bounty campaigns really worth it.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

bounty not like daily job, lets say bounty live for 2-3 months, so until the bounty finish you get nothing. And for the bounty reward usually you can get 1 month after bounty finish.
ozgurk

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:53:20 PM by ozgurk

It is about the your forum rank and i think you need lucky.We are unlucky, i am just reading messages first time when i was new one. Some campaigns gives good money.

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:41:04 AM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?
The earnings in bounties are different and depends on your rank. But basing on my experience I earned a lot like 600$+ in just a month by doing bounties. But that just once and never hit that big again after that. You just need to hope that you participated on a good project that will be worth your effort in the end.
I earned that 600$+ after few weeks I received it when the coin listed on an exchange. Never waited long but exchange it right away and cashed it out. That's good decision I've done because after a day, the price of the coin dropped.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Cryptober13

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

not sure about other but the bounty program of blockgrain.io is giving tokens which will be worth a lot in future. I have high hopes for them.
The details can be found here:

http://bit.ly/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

I was wondering, how much is everyone earning from bounties per month, feel free to leave your comments below, this topic was started out of pure curiosity.

I know for a fact that bounty hunters get paid in the altcoin currency they work for, whatever job they do.

Cashing out the altcoins they get is a pain in the a$$ though, mostly because when the ICO ends the altcoin gets listed on shitty exchanges.

How do you cash out altcoins, is it worth it to participate in bounty campaigns anymore?
The reward received after ICO and can be trade after the coin listed on its proper exchange and it take more than a month to wait. Earning from bounty gives enough profit when you sell it on high price and much better to grab the price after being listed than to wait for more time because there is a possibility that the price will go down because of large amount of supply which is an opportunity to buy more of same coins.  

merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

Per month? I cannot define how much earning that I commonly get per month. For, the payment of bounty program is not per month but per project ICO. It may last 1 month to 4 months. Of course, it will be different from one project to the others. However, averagely, the earnings may be more than 1k per month (signature campaign). It will be different depending on (bounty allocation, token price, rank, participation, and also rewards).

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

earnings in bounty I think is difficult to estimate but if there is a token that the price explodes maybe it's such a big gift but if no one explodes the token we have to be patient while waiting we can continue working on a good bounty in the future and it's like a circle that will not berahkir and it which makes us more paying bounty

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

Joining bounty campaign differs from joining signature campaign where most signature campaign lasted for a month and you can receive your payment per week so you can easily compute your monthly earnings.  On the other hand, bounty campaigns lasted for 2 -3 months up to 5 months depending on the ICOs roadmap so, you cannot compute your monthly earnings until the ICO ends and receive your stake/token equivalent and exchange it into the trading platform.

You can cash out your altcoins through trading it in a certain trading platform where your altcoin is available for exchange then you can  deposit it into a wallet where you can cash out your remittances.  

Legit bounty campaign is worth to participate with because you can receive much higher payment (depending on the altcoin price in the market) compared to the earnings you can get from joining signature campaign.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

I can't tell how much i earn per month as bounty campaign is not a job that pays you in monthly basis. Some bounties take 2 months to pay, some other takes longer time even some of bounties don't pay the bounty participants due to scam or didn't reach the softcap. I only do bounty campaign as a side job even though i've never cashed out my tokens from bounty campaign. I only cash out from my profit investment in early january this year. I sell my tokens immediately just to take advantage of selling it while the price is still high and then buy them back at lower price as you may have known that most of token is always dumped after getting listed on the first exchange especially the unofficial one.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:21:15 AM

The earnings in bounties are different and depends on your rank. But basing on my experience I earned a lot like 600$+ in just a month by doing bounties. But that just once and never hit that big again after that. You just need to hope that you participated on a good project that will be worth your effort in the end.
I earned that 600$+ after few weeks I received it when the coin listed on an exchange. Never waited long but exchange it right away and cashed it out. That's good decision I've done because after a day, the price of the coin dropped.
I agree. Rank plays a big role when working in signature campaigns in this forum, but rank does not play a big role when working in social media campaigns(Telegram, Twitter, Facebook etc) where your followers matter more in this aspect. Signature campaigns generally tend to reward more when compared to social media campaigns. Payments do vary widely based on the success of the campaign, but I generally tend to receive $500 on average from every campaign that I worked on.

dididou

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

Why do you rely on bounty to make money? Are you a bounty hunter? I think you are wasting time. The best way to make money is to invest. Don't be fooled. Bounty won't make you rich.
I do not fully agree with this friend's point of view. I am a bounty hunter. The reward for my participation is not less than 200, and the profit I get from it is about $100,000, less than a year. Not all profits come from investments, people around me lose millions of dollars in investment. Does this show that investment is a dead end? No, for everyone, there are many ways to get virtual currency profits. Do not recommend blind investment, let alone unilaterally look at the problem.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

Its depends on how the project success because the reward of bounty participants is depends whether the project is successful or not, and also the reward is dividing base on the rank of every participants so, there is no specific amount if we are talking bounty reward and we cannot predict to total reward you can get by joining bounty program.

Even there is no fix amount that we can earn by joining bounty project but as I know Jr member can earn more or less 400 USD by joining successful project.

lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

I think it's hard to count how much you can earn per month in bounties, because usually bounties is ended with 2-3 months nowdays. For me i think i can earn up to $1k per bounties because i join signature and social media bounties. It's depend though is the project really good or not.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

Most bounty does last for 2 to 3 months, so getting paid monthly is not possible.
in some cases bounty campaigns can go only for 3-4 weeks. But you are right most of them are like 6-8-10 weeks, so you have to wait while ICO will be finished and then bounty manager has to calculate the stakes. For example ICON project distributed bounty tokens only after 6 months.
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

$930,594,044.04
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

There are people making real good money through bounty campaigns,it however not as easy as you have noticed,some bounties turn out to be scams while others issue out tokens that do not even end up in exchanges, there are aslo quite a huge number of participants in the bounty hunting which has made it quite unreliable. If you are keen enough however,you can get quite some good pay out of it
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

I would not say anything in your place, because people very often are not as kind as they seem, that's why it's better not to talk about your earned money, because there are any cases on this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: