Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Time Money (TMONEY)  (Read 2662 times)
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:06 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 01:06:22 PM by timemoneyapp

TIME MONEY ICO LIVE

Time Money will be first decentralized platform for people to meet, provide different services, coaching, consultation or any other help, which is time or task based.

Unique per minute calculation system and blockchain technology makes platform to be secure and transparent. We will ensure that these meetings between users are mutually beneficiary, great quality and rewarded. All transactions between users will be written in Smart contract-based payment gateway with transactions recorded in Blockchain, which currently is most secure system and open to the world.

Our team consist of highly respected and recognized Latvian entrepreneurs, who came together and are doing first Latvia ICO. CEO Oskars Dombrava has big experience in telecommunications and internet marketing (+10 years) and has been developing and leading project since 2016. Platform logic and workflow was developed in USA, Florida by doing focus groups, consulting advisers from worldwide venture capital and telecom companies. As soon as Blockchain became more popular, we knew it was right next step, as we wanted decentralized on demand service, meeting platform, where users are secure and free.

Currently there is no other application in the market, which allows to provide any skill set on demand and get paid that time calculated per minute basis. Well known on-demand applications are niche orientated, example Uber is for rides, Airbnb is for rentals, however there is no united and decentralized solution. We see that on-demand meeting, job market is growing and real value is time. Current trend worldwide is for people to get out of 9-5 jobs, so our platform is next logical step for that.

Time Money platform will have its internal currency- TMONEY token. TMONEY token will allow users not to depend on banks or any other financial institutions. TMONEY is based on Ethereum protocol and it will be used for all transactions in Time Money platform. TMONEY token is controlled by the Time Money users, which is independent and ruled by the community, so fees will be only for gas to transfer. By using cryptocurrency, it will give people relevant flexibility to use tokens as they want. Since TMONEY is attached to Ethereum, then it will be very easy to convert to any well recognized crypto or fiat currency.

Time Money launch is planned for January 2019 in Florida, USA and later that year in whole US adding state by state, then plan is to scale it up worldwide in following years with local marketing teams. Platform plans to generate profit by third year. Main profit generation will be administration fee for meetings, which will be less than similar platforms like Uber or Airbnb charge. As well we look into possible advertisement on platform for local businesses, which can generate extra revenue in forth year. Till 2025 we plan to make platform worldwide available and integrate other similar platforms via API in ours.

Time Money ultimate goal is to replace old job system and increase productivity and people work worldwide.

Mission
Our mission is to help people to convert their time into money by doing what they love and can do. Unlike many other Blockchain start-ups, our internal currency- TMONEY will be used to calculate real people time, which will not lose its relevancy.

Vision
Our Vision for Time Money is to replace current job systems with decentralized ondemand service platform worldwide, where great meetings happen.

HOW IT WORKS

TWO-WAY REVIEWS

1. Meeting requester rates quality of the meeting and time both parties spent, how close it was to the service initially agreed on meeting.

2. Meeting provider rates quality of the meeting and time both parties spent, how close it was to agreed service and professionalism of meeting requester.

RATING SYSTEM

1. User will must have rating above 4,5 stars (out of 5 possible) to be active in our system.

2. Users with ratings bellow 4,5 stars will be manually reviewed.

3. We will not tolerate bad rating (bellow 3,5 stars). Users with bad rating will be suspended from our application.

Team Behind TMONEY

ADVISORS

Token distribution

PRESS RELEASE

TIME MONEY BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE

JOIN NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:13:44 PM

Colleagues. If you realize all your plans, then your project can become comparable with the birth of bitcoin. But, not always the desire is transformed into opportunities.

timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

Thanks! Best comment I have heard. We are really looking for people, who want to be part of project. It's team that maters. I am determined to reach finish line.

CEO of Time Money
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

So you write that "Our team consists of well-known European crypto-currencies, block staff, programming experts and government advisors, large telecommunications, financial and other companies." I would like at least one eye to look at this legendary team.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:09:53 PM

Hi, you can check out our current team on https://tmoney.io

So you write that "Our team consists of well-known European crypto-currencies, block staff, programming experts and government advisors, large telecommunications, financial and other companies." I would like at least one eye to look at this legendary team.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:51:09 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 10:25:20 PM by timemoneyapp

TMONEY PRE-ICO Sale Starts Today!  
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Looking for Bounty manager. Anyone up to the task?
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

projects with many financially experienced colleagues who can be paid every minute they spend time, this is potentially a big project with a vast network, but is not everyone very curious, every colleague who is a partner of this project, this will add to the trust and seriousness of this project, a great concept

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

projects with many financially experienced colleagues who can be paid every minute they spend time, this is potentially a big project with a vast network, but is not everyone very curious, every colleague who is a partner of this project, this will add to the trust and seriousness of this project, a great concept

Not sure to catch your point, but yeah, possibility is big for this. Thanks!
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:46:09 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 09:13:21 PM by timemoneyapp

What is Time Money?

PROMO VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/DR2hZAPFBeI
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:51:50 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 09:13:07 PM by timemoneyapp

TMONEY ICO PROMO VIDEO

https://youtu.be/DR2hZAPFBeI
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Time Money will be first on-demand economy decentralized secure and encrypted platform which will replace all time based meetings/jobs based on blockchain.

Time Money will create an integrated platform where all types of people can provide different services, coaching, consultation and meeting requesters can create and request per minute calculated meetings with these people. We will ensure that these meetings are mutually beneficiary, great quality and rewarded. Meeting providers can receive requests for meeting fulfillment through a frictionless, Smart contract-based payment gateway with transactions recorded in Blockchain.
We seek to provide users with a fast, simple, and secure method to find people with varying skill sets; as well as providing opportunities for people with varying skill sets.
Currently there is no other application in the market, which allows you to provide any skill set on demand and get paid for your time. Our per minute calculation system, payment system, rating system, verification system are on-demand service version 2.
Current on-demand applications are niche orientated, as example, Uber does that for rides, Airbnb for rentals, however there is no united solution for persons themselves. We see that on-demand job market is growing and real value is quality time people spent working, communicating or helping each other. We ensure that this time provided are mutually beneficiary, great quality and rewarded.
We as well thinking to use internal cryptocurrency based on Ethereum protocol- TMONEY. It will be used for all transactions in Time Money platform. TMONEY coin is controlled by the TIME MONEY users, which is independent and ruled by the community, so we don’t involve banks or other institutions, who can take up big fees. As well that gives us relevant flexibility from legal side, as cryptocurrency still is not officially money like fiat currencies.
Our team consist of well-known Europe cryptocurrency, blockchain, programming experts and advisors from government, large telecommunication, finance and other companies.

Details about TMONEY token:
Total produced tokens- 400 000 000 TMONEY
Token price- USD 0.33 (33 US cents)
Token code- TMONEY
Minimum purchase per one person- 12 USD
Maximum purchase per one person- 5 million USD
Pre-sale   - 12 million TMONEY
PRE-ICO- 48 million TMONEY
ICO- 156 million TMONEY
Accepted fiat currency- EUR, USD
Accepted crypto-currency- BTC, ETH, LTC
PRE ICO BONUS PRICE: USD 0.20 (22 US cents) staring 15th July- 31st August

We believe Time Money will replace traditional job market and provide new way how people use their time and get paid for it.
More about project itself You can see on our website: http://tmoney.io
More technical information is provided in our whitepaper: http://tmoney.io/tmoneywhitepaper.pdf
We seek investors, who not only provide funds, but as well their expertise. If you are interested discussing this project more, please replay to this message and we can do Skype call, meeting or any other format You like.

Best Regards,
Oskars Dombrava
CEO/ Founder of Time Money

too simply announcement, with a website design very good, support 24/7, I think your  announcement have to more impressive than that.
I am impressive with your support team, chat window alway open, you should make an  announcement more actracitve
arturskashuba

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Hello i have few questions... I sow in Your team ou have politician who is active in his country but You will be in USA so how he will help? Then how is your product difrent from Anything app? Tnx...
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Pretty impressed with the research team behind the project. It is very good for us to follow and participate in this project.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 09:09:02 AM by timemoneyapp

Hello i have few questions... I sow in Your team ou have politician who is active in his country but You will be in USA so how he will help? Then how is your product difrent from Anything app? Tnx...

Hi, he has close ties to US politicians, but he helps us more in global economics and trends. We have office in Brickell, Miami and we have done focus groups there for past 2 years. Currently our headquarters are in Latvia, Riga, due here programmers are better and cheaper, however we plan to operate customer support from Florida, US.

Anything app works via phone, we have GPS location based real meetings. Not many people will want to learn to play basketball via phone, we provide real time meetings.

Soon we will have new version of whitepaper, you will have better understand on details, as it will be more clearer.
arturskashuba

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

So we are clear im totaly crypto fun but i have been involved in bad ICO so i look much more critical to everyrthing....I dont Se Krister in Your page....then i try to understand why You need blockchain  You meantion Uber but they dont use blockchain and many similar companies and what about Taskfair platform aarent they doing the same? I like the Idea but i want to understand some things before investing....
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

So we are clear im totaly crypto fun but i have been involved in bad ICO so i look much more critical to everyrthing....I dont Se Krister in Your page....then i try to understand why You need blockchain  You meantion Uber but they dont use blockchain and many similar companies and what about Taskfair platform aarent they doing the same? I like the Idea but i want to understand some things before investing....

yeah. if you are really a serious investor, you need to do your homework first. otherwise,  you will lose your hard-earned money. very few can really take off the project successfully.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:00 AM

yeah. if you are really a serious investor, you need to do your homework first. otherwise,  you will lose your hard-earned money. very few can really take off the project successfully.

serious in investing should really understand the future development of the project, the information presented by the manager must be accurate and reliable, investors desperately need it.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

By co-investing time, you can lose a very important factor of everything - this is quality. Not always fast - it means qualitatively. I think that this point should also be taken into account in the draft.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

TIME MONEY AIRDROP

GET 10 TMONEY TOKENS FREE FOR EVERY REGISTRATION

REGISTER ON TMONEY ICO WHITELIST AND GET 10 TMONEY TOKENS