Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Time Money (TMONEY)  (Read 2665 times)
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

200 spots of 1000 airdrop spots already filled.

Join Airdrop now and get 10 TMONEY tokens.

Limited 1000 people only.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

the first thing I think about is, this project is very suitable for freelancers who really appreciate their hobbies so that it makes it work, they also have more time and flexibility to be relevant to the project's mission
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

So this platform is determined when the time can expire, meaning that there is an active period of time that should be used as well as possible?
in the future this platform can help in what way? please give an example Huh Huh
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

indeed all of us hope, your project has answered the needs of consumers in the future, with the existence of T-Money I think all needs will be quickly resolved by using a fairly simple way of working

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

Good News for bounty hunters here is our bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4826611.new#new you can participate now.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

So this platform is determined when the time can expire, meaning that there is an active period of time that should be used as well as possible?
in the future this platform can help in what way? please give an example Huh Huh

Platform calculates per minutes or total time. Example, let`s say you have bartender in you bar ill, you need replacement. Through our platform you can find replacement for let`s say for 3 hours. After 3 hours expired, person gets paid for 3 hour work.

Other example, I travel to some place, want to play basketball on pro level. I can book pro basketball player for 1 hour and pay him.

Let`s say I need business advice, I book meeting with some business adviser for 2 hours, same story.

Other thing is, like I need plumber to fix my bathroom, estimate time would be 2 hours, but maybe he fixes in 1 hour, if both parties agree, he gets total sum for 2 hours. Possibilities are endless. No need to involve middle man- corporations, companies, banks, etc.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

BOUNTY HUNTERS!

TIME MONEY BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LIVE

JOIN NOW
Fionoa

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

Is it a dapp? Or what is it ? Just curious about terms. Do u have any plans for the foundation creation?
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

Is it a dapp? Or what is it ? Just curious about terms. Do u have any plans for the foundation creation?

Our goal is to make it dapp, however we have to consult regarding scaling up, before we make final decision how to proceed with platform.

Further down the road we may even see a type of local, national, or global autonomous and decentralized foundation, in which grant and financial distribution decisions are not made by foundation through the votes of holders of foundation created tokens. Such a “Distributed Autonomous Foundation” would be governed by an external collective of shareholders with the right to direct donation flows and even produce and fund project ideas, potentially through majority token rule. This foundation will impact more decisions on philanthropy and PR, not on technical aspects of platform. This decentralized organization would live primarily in the cloud, minimizing or eliminating the need for institutional infrastructure and staffing. Digital currency donations would be made directly to recipient organizations or individuals in an automated fashion.
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

found on the site
1)You fill out registration form
2)You deposit your contribution to the contract
3)Contract saves your deposit time, locks in your bonus
4)We revise KYC
5)If KYC passed, we notify you in email, you will receive your TMONEY tokens within 10 days after the end of the token sale
6)If KYC failed, we notify you in email and your funds get automatically returned to you after the end of the token sale.

if kyc is not passed! how to return the invested funds? What are the chances of getting your kyc?
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

found on the site
1)You fill out registration form
2)You deposit your contribution to the contract
3)Contract saves your deposit time, locks in your bonus
4)We revise KYC
5)If KYC passed, we notify you in email, you will receive your TMONEY tokens within 10 days after the end of the token sale
6)If KYC failed, we notify you in email and your funds get automatically returned to you after the end of the token sale.

if kyc is not passed! how to return the invested funds? What are the chances of getting your kyc?

KYC is only for US citizens and few other countries (example North Korea). Rest can just register and use same ETH address to buy tokens and everything will be fine. If KYC not passed, funds will be returned to ETH account, which sent ETH, however it`s unlikely that KYC will not pass.
deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

I've complete Vietnamese translation.

ANN: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=38736.0
WPP: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hphMVBxtd2Dh-sSJ9L4aw9cXZt1tbq1a

Thanks for choose me.
Coinfoxs Bounty Assistant
Copper Member

Activity: 30

Coinfoxs Bounty Management

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

Don't ask/post bounty related question here on Ann Thread. Ask on bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4826611.0.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

What is up with your airdrop referral system? While I have registered I saw the field "your referral" but I can't access any dashboard too see any entered data or get my referral link.
Or referral program is not launched for this project, only bonus?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Hello! I can't understand one thing why there is such a low activity level?? Seems like scam project because of that.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

Hello! I can't understand one thing why there is such a low activity level?? Seems like scam project because of that.

Why low level? Our bounty campaign is very active and few social media channels as well- facebook and instagram. We just don`t spend lot of budget on marketing to gather "fake users", we take quality over quantity.
timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Our CEO explains history of Time Money

timemoneyapp (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

What is up with your airdrop referral system? While I have registered I saw the field "your referral" but I can't access any dashboard too see any entered data or get my referral link.
Or referral program is not launched for this project, only bonus?

There is internal referral program for contributors. If you want to become referral, please email support@tmoney.io
ostro

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

A project that has an amazing program that will prosper the consumer and be able to change your life when joining this project, please join!
HungHipp

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

The use cases of the project are well explained, the USP is clearly visible and the team is very well positioned.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: