Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market  (Read 19343 times)
assasin21rus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:56:39 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 07:39:57 PM by assasin21rus

and you have already attracted someone from bloggers who are engaged in anime activities to attract the target audience of your project?
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

How long have you been working with such a team?
As the team, we are working together for about 6 months.
and your team already worked in other projects before starting work on this project?
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

As the team, we are working together for about 6 months.
where i can see full list of developer?
to be honest, I could not even find a complete list on the site and it seems to me that there is nowhere for it at the moment
I think that all the information related to the project and the team will be added gradually, probably the team is now so full of work
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

Did you checked the official website it is into Japanese language and whitepaper is also not available at the moment. I think this is really hard to understand about their future plan and token structure.
but you can try to use google translate. This will help you a bit
maybe you're right, but I'd like to see the translated site
no, the translation from the developers is much better and the Google translator is very often very far from what is written in the source text
You are right, especially when it comes to automatic translation from Asian languages, since they are really complicated!!!
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
Khala

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
He responds but rarely, wrote that the translation into English will be in 2 weeks
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

I can't really denied that Japanese culture is one of the most interesting things in the world.
Every citizen of japan always keeping their culture above all, so that it kept as it is until today, and it became one of the reason for the tourist to come visit japan.
assasin21rus

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

He responds but rarely, wrote that the translation into English will be in 2 weeks
Likely for sure at the moment he has other responsibilities, because he is now, if possible, answers the more important questions
MINDOL Project

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

Good day! All of the questions are sent to the founders, we will reply as soon as possible.
dreico

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

Did you checked the official website it is into Japanese language and whitepaper is also not available at the moment. I think this is really hard to understand about their future plan and token structure.
no, the translation from the developers is much better and the Google translator is very often very far from what is written in the source text
You are right, especially when it comes to automatic translation from Asian languages, since they are really complicated!!!
as Google said the translator will not solve problems with a language
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

as Google said the translator will not solve problems with a language

The MINDOL project from Japan that combines its culture with blockchain, it will be an interesting and quality project, but for minimal translation, hope there will be a reliable translator can help to translate all languages, so Mindol can run smoothly without having to be constrained by language.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Khala

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

The MINDOL project from Japan that combines its culture with blockchain, it will be an interesting and quality project, but for minimal translation, hope there will be a reliable translator can help to translate all languages, so Mindol can run smoothly without having to be constrained by language.
of course they translate because in my opinion it is obvious that this sub cult is not just in Japan but all over the world, not so much of course as in Japan but still ...
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

In the future, it is planned to translate  to other languages, such as Russian, or is it superfluous in your opinion?
i think that english and chinese will be enough
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

and your team already worked in other projects before starting work on this project?
i dont think so because 6 month is not long period

I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

he answer on couple of questions. I think that they have a lot of work at this time
dreico

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

of course they translate because in my opinion it is obvious that this sub cult is not just in Japan but all over the world, not so much of course as in Japan but still ...
there are enough fans of this around the world do not have to think that all this happens only in Japan
assasin21rus

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

i dont think so because 6 month is not long period
I must say that there may be someone from the team, someone who has already worked in the development of another project, but eventually decided to create another project with a new team
MINDOL Project

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

he answer on couple of questions. I think that they have a lot of work at this time
That's right, the questions are sent to founders, we are working on it. Thank you for your support!
MINDOL Project

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Hello everyone! We are currently working on obtaining the information and we are collecting every last question from you. So please, stay tuned, check the topic, we will try to answer as soon as we can. Thank you for your attention to the project!
Khala

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Hello everyone! We are currently working on obtaining the information and we are collecting every last question from you. So please, stay tuned, check the topic, we will try to answer as soon as we can. Thank you for your attention to the project!
will you post these updates in this thread or update the first post of this topic?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: