Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market  (Read 19343 times)
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

Hi! Will the website be translated into English?
Yeah, translated in a couple of weeks, mandatory, perhaps before
I hope that by that time they will be ready to say what other translations are planned
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
He responds but rarely, wrote that the translation into English will be in 2 weeks
to weeks??? then whats the point of making a ANN, if your website is not working propaly? I thouht there is some technical problem, like just some one forgot to upload english.... or something..... This isn`t serious.....
I think now the project has enough concerns in addition to translating into other languages and they look much more serious than this
not that there are no problems, it seems to me that there is nowhere to hurry, competitors as I understand so far, no, the market is not in the best condition
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

I hope that by that time they will be ready to say what other translations are planned
Im more than sure that all the documentation will be ready in a week, well, a maximum of two weeks, especially since the team works together for 6 months and I can not imagine any serious problems
dreico

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:38:28 PM

Im more than sure that all the documentation will be ready in a week, well, a maximum of two weeks, especially since the team works together for 6 months and I can not imagine any serious problems
Let's see how everything will be in the future, but for now we expect news Smiley
Khala

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

Let's see how everything will be in the future, but for now we expect news Smiley
of course they will appear when the market is better than now, but I can not even imagine when the situation of the market will improve ...
assasin21rus

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

what will be the usefulness of your token? it will be like the ability to vote with it?
dreico

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

of course they will appear when the market is better than now, but I can not even imagine when the situation of the market will improve ...
let's hope that this will happen soon, and then it's been dragged out all the time
MINDOL Project

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

Good day! It'll be translated in about 11 days. Thank you for your interest!
MINDOL Project

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

I wonder, why the manager of this topic is not responding on our questions.... No eanglish translation on website is a loss....
He responds but rarely, wrote that the translation into English will be in 2 weeks
to weeks??? then whats the point of making a ANN, if your website is not working propaly? I thouht there is some technical problem, like just some one forgot to upload english.... or something..... This isn`t serious.....

Now at least we all know that the project exists! It is so exciting! Let's be optimists. Just stay tuned for updates!
MINDOL Project

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

Let's hope for the best together Smiley The project will take place anyway, so let's wait for anouncements!
Khala

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:40:18 PM

Let's hope for the best together Smiley The project will take place anyway, so let's wait for anouncements!
you will only be here  write new news? as I understand you telegram chat, nothing important is not writing
assasin21rus

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

you will only be here  write new news? as I understand you telegram chat, nothing important is not writing
of course it will publish news there and here, it takes very little time and that something complicated is not required
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

interesting project with a very famous team, this thread only explains about the team from this project, all the information about the project is on the website of this project, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive, what if there are unsold coins?

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
dreico

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

Good day! It'll be translated in about 11 days. Thank you for your interest!
thank you for informing us so quickly Smiley
assasin21rus

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

interesting project with a very famous team, this thread only explains about the team from this project, all the information about the project is on the website of this project, I see the total supply of coins is not excessive, what if there are unsold coins?

In general, I agree with you, about not sold tokens, I think they will be burnt
dreico

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

as they say, they are usually burned and most likely it does not change Undecided
Khala

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

as they say, they are usually burned and most likely it does not change Undecided
there were some projects where the tokens were frozen, but this in my opinion is not a good idea
MINDOL Project

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

We have forwarded your question to the founders, thank you!
assasin21rus

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

We have forwarded your question to the founders, thank you!
Also I would like to know on what platforms your product will be released, to mobile phones, PC and so on
dreico

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

it may be too early to ask about this, but for how long the team tokens will be frozen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: