Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyberFM & Mainstream For The Underground (MFTU)  (Read 30289 times)
McHODL

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

Circulating supply for CYFM is kinda big:  102 Billion
Circulating supply for MFTU is manageable:  1.4 Billion

Why the big difference? On the website it looks like these coins are equally pulling their weight for different tasks, but clearly this is a big difference in future value. Anyone??
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:17:44 AM

Hello dev! I can't find road map? Can u help me?
You can not find it because the project didn't introduce it and I didn't see the CyberFM whitepaper. What is the value of a token sold in the ICO?

Lots of things are closed from this project but you should visit their telegram group to know better what happened. That's one way to find out further information from this project.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

You can not find it because the project didn't introduce it and I didn't see the CyberFM whitepaper. What is the value of a token sold in the ICO?

Lots of things are closed from this project but you should visit their telegram group to know better what happened. That's one way to find out further information from this project.
Thanks for the response! I did not pay much attention to CyberFM project but found it quite good when listed on some exchanges as soon as the ICO ended.
Molachai

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

Thanks for the response! I did not pay much attention to CyberFM project but found it quite good when listed on some exchanges as soon as the ICO ended.

The discord is also a good place for information.

And lots of people have missed one fact and keep quoting incorrect information. There has never been and never will be an ICO for CYFM and MFTU.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Are we actually contradicting ourselves here or what? I think someone should visit the telegram group at least to get all the answers. CyberFM is a working project, fine the roadmap didn't display on the website for some reasons, that same reasons have restricted the platform for holding a successful ICO all this while. CyberFM is working already and there have been numerous testimony across the platform from artists, Audience as well as listeners.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

I advise everyone to look their telegram group. There are so many useful information. Keep up the good work.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:15:43 AM

I advise everyone to look their telegram group. There are so many useful information. Keep up the good work.
I find the project interesting, but it is less talked about on crypto forums. I joined on the telegram and they provided all the necessary answers.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:26:05 AM

In order not to become piracy, would not it also depend on the regulatory agencies of the country in which the radio will be used? Or would piracy be based solely on the copyrights of musicians?
Floromy18

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

Very interesting,nice to be part of this project
jtylee

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

I was catching up with the comments here, but unfortunately I'm not going to be able to answer all of the questions posed above.

You really need to be a Subject Matter Expert in "Radio Broadcasting" and the "Music Industry" to understand the use cases, why there are two tokens, and how Blockchain Technology changes the environment.

Apologies for that.   If anyone here is indeed an Expert in the aforementioned, we can discuss in great detail.  This is NOT a normal "make a token and put it on an exchange" type scenario.  Also there was no ICO.
jtylee

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

In order not to become piracy, would not it also depend on the regulatory agencies of the country in which the radio will be used? Or would piracy be based solely on the copyrights of musicians?

This is a great question, so the CYFM token is what is used to enforce the copyright protection requirements of the "Mainstream Artists" that already exist world wide... we are using it to "solve the problem of Piracy."

Unless of course you look at the MFTU token, where we are NOW allowing artists who cannot afford to sign up for those protections, their own protection.  Moreso known for "Independent Artists"
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

Almost all projects suggest joining their telegram group to get the latest information about the development of the project they will follow. This is something that is normal.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

Almost all projects suggest joining their telegram group to get the latest information about the development of the project they will follow. This is something that is normal.
yes, and that is because of you can get instant support from the team itself. you can check yourself! Smiley
finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Very interesting project concept. Optimization and solution of the platform are promising.
The availability of a finished product always inspires me with confidence in the good future of the project!
rolledmushyyf

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:16:38 AM

I think Cyber-FM Radio gives listeners access to music, but usually not in the "Mainstream". Like Radio we know for many years, the project has implemented a search function and jump. The project is a radio, online! Wonderful.
Molachai

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

Cyberfm is listed on  CoinRanker, your platform for streaming real time cryptocurrency prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/cyberfm

Thank you for the listing of our tokens on CoinRanker!  Cool
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

Very interesting project concept. Optimization and solution of the platform are promising.
The availability of a finished product always inspires me with confidence in the good future of the project!

Yes, I am amazed by the ambitiousness of the project. MTFU tokens will support beginners and protect their copyright, which will lead to the development of the music industry as a whole. I see that the project team is made up of talented and cool guys who can succeed.
Crypto2211

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

I have few Tokens from first campaign and since the i have seen the rise and popularity of CyberFM. I use the app regularly to listen to high quality music which streamexceptionally well. Good job.
quentinn

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

This project would look a lot less intimidating if you used words other than "underground"...what artist would want to associate  themselves with the term "underground" whilst performing their passion?
Shit marketing. Re-evaluate this choice of words and maybe your coin/token will do better.
jtylee

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

This project would look a lot less intimidating if you used words other than "underground"...what artist would want to associate  themselves with the term "underground" whilst performing their passion?
Shit marketing. Re-evaluate this choice of words and maybe your coin/token will do better.

Thanks for acknowledging that we've been wrong for 11 years.   Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: