Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research altcoins?  (Read 1569 times)
Sok Poho

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Nowadays to find and research altcoin is not easy to do and very difficult to predict, then the best thing to do is to analyze the chart well, white paper and road map maybe we will find a good project in a short time.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

In google you'll find different websites which will help you to do research on altcoins and you can compare among them as well. Github is also good for this.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

How do you find the coins you're looking for?

What are your go to tools?
There are some tips to find a good altcoins or other cryptocurrencies to invest in. Firstly, I offer you to seek the information about the founder or co-founders of a coin accurately. Because if you know about founder,you will probably identify how trustworthiness that he brings to his coin. For example: with ethereum coin, you might know the founder is Vitalik Buletin, was borned in Russia in 1994, used to be a co-founder of Bitcoin magazine, had got some international bronze medal in IT field, and that sort of information. Next, you should ask yourself that why this coin was created, what its purpose is. In addition, you need to take a look at that coin showed in the roadmap. Finally, leading your eye on its value, capital and trading volume of market. In short, almost altcoins show its huge potential, it would be a great incentive for you to take investing. Good luck!
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

Well, there are many website to check the altcoins and get the right information. GTIHUB is one of them. You can visit this website. You will get important information regarding altcoin in this place.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

If the coin was able to rise with the project's Ico and go through such a long and thorny path, then it is already a success for her and here helps to see the schedule of its development depending on the market and how the developers influence it in the future if there is support. For example, the same eos, but at the stage of Ico  it is difficult to choose not a fraudulent project despite all the advantages of the project.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

to research and search for the best altcoin and suitable for use for trading is a coin that has a very high trading volume and coin that has a very good product and useful not to buy a coin that is not good.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

I think investment decisions are taken through the same way of analysis. Alike I will do research befor planning for altcoin investment. I will have to check the source code of blockchain from github to get the visibility of the coin.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/
Here I research altcoins. They are sorted by Market Cap. There you have graphs and everything.
If you don't know who to pick altcoin to invest in, look at their volume or see if they have good community or not. These are some much important criteria when you are investing.

Good luck!
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

You have to be very careful while choosing the right altcoin that you want to invest in.You have to rad all the project papers, be observant and then make a decision. Most people choses the projects that are already successful in the market.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

My tactics is I ask in various forums and also search for myself for the alts. Then I pick one to invest which seems to have brighter future ahead.
PurpleNights

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

First I look for are positive mentions in online and offline media outlets, I also look out for the developing team, their background mostly and visit their websites and look for a polished interface and alot of information from their part.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:10:53 PM

I usually learn about new coins from articles and telegram channels. Then I follow interesting projects. I usually look at the relevance and prospects of the product, the course of project development, activity in social networks and marketing development.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

In order to determine whether a promising altcoin or not, I analyze its dynamics on the leading crypto-exchange markets. In addition, I read reviews of investors and crypto enthusiasts at well-known forums such as bitcointalk and steemit, track new information on Twitter and Facebook. No less important role is played by the developers and sponsors of the project.
redrose8226

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

As far as i now they also doing well in the market. If you want more information about altcoin you can search on Google. If you satisfy everything about altcoin then you can invest on altcoin.
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

My strategy is to find ico quite a success, and wait for it to finish. I think not many ico are successful at this time, and starting from presale has a bigger risk though it is cheaper than mainsale. So waiting for them to get close to hardcap is probably the safer way to get a good project.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Not yet clear the difference, but maybe projects that have live products will be considered for long-term investment. Recently I bought a token that has an application on a smartphone, and was promised to get a dividend from early July. Not done yet, but at least it is something nice.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:51:55 AM

Yup, too many projects, and we can not study each of his whitepapers. So it seems like a good idea to ask like this. The problem is, everyone has the same problem, and of course will suggest hundreds of different projects, which will make you a headache. But some successful development teams in the past, created a new project. And that could be an additional consideration for choosing a new project.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

I can suggest some, but I think I also do not know better than you. And this is crypto, we have the same opportunities and difficulties.
Actually it would be simpler if there were only a few ico at a time, but the developers also had the same chance, and this is our main problem.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

Icodrops might be of little help. Some of the projects there provide the amount already achieved, and it may be important to attract other investors.
But there will be no guarantee from any side, and I think intuition is the factor that will affect the final decision.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

need a lot of references only to be able to determine the matter. Whitepaper and the team that is behind the crypto will determine whether it can survive, and whether or not in the long run. Besides looking for reference only from the site is also the thing that should at least be done in order to have the consideration to select as long-term investments.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████