Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research altcoins?  (Read 1570 times)
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

I look at the coinmarket list of altcoins, mostly the first hundred and if I'm interested in something I start to learn about the project team, their achievements and goals.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

I signed up for airdrops update, my purpose is that not the join the airdrops but to have an update on new ICO so that I know what project is to check and read review about them---- Since I am lazy to scan every site to pick what project to invest--- but if I do have time, I search for interesting project that suite my interest---

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

I do research of coins through visiting coinmarketcap.com. after visiting Coinmarketcap,  I will then make sure I visit their twitter handle and telegram to know more about the project..

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Let's talk about a specific project.
I have invested $5000 in DeepOnion. Why did I?
I have seen the activity of DEV. They are really huge active. Also, it has a good community.
Let's have a compare between privacy coin as DeepOnion is a privacy coin.
Back in the day, when Monero launched, it was not huge valued and it took huge time to reach current position. It has implemented some good privacy features and thus it is here now.
While DeepOnion has already implemented some good features and planning to implement DeepSend which will make it complete anonymous crypto.
By considering those points, I realized its potentiality and encouraged to invest into it. That's how I invest actually.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kameutunda

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

If I think we should find out first about the origin of the founder of the project to be undertaken. And if the project has good potential and looks promising if used as an investment and has clarity about the type of coin to be launched that is appropriate and possibly or altcoin already is on the market. just look at their whitepapers and roadmaps.
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Usually, I will read news in ccn, newsbtc, cointelegraph about coins. Because the news is important to know the projects to be run and partnership businesses with other parties
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

How do you find the coins you're looking for?

What are your go to tools?

I usually invest on existing altcoin with a good planning and achievements, but i need to hold for long time to earn my profit.
If you want to make fast profit, you can invest in some new altcoins. But it is more risky because you need to do research about that coin.
maybe look for the team or advisors profile will be good.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

I usually look at coins and exchanges (trading volume, exchange rating) where I can buy them. Also I analyse project's perspective, team, advisors, partnerships and many other factors.
listovik

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

Google around the head, in it you will find all the useful sites. Studying them will help you in the study of altcoins .
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

I prioritize information from Bitcointalk.org and Coinmarketcap.com to make a decision on investing in altcoin! Of course, long-term development projects will be given priority!
MaxKor

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

I read telegram groups i trust, for example icodrops, coindesk, cointelegraph and do my own research most of time.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

Normally just watch youtube videos, there's a few decent people on there. Check out doug polk for one.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

In investing in altcoins, it's almost same as in normal shares and investing. You do research about the project, it's financials. This is same with. Crypto currency. Same approach. You do some research, read the coin's website, study the whitepaper and do some background work to get information. For me EON token is my token of the month. I've done some work and findings and I'm convinced that this is where to put the money.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:53:51 PM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

There are so many ways of determining a project that has good prospects for the future. I learned it from this thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4560719.msg41090029#msg41090029
please visit, hopefully help !!!

pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

You can choose the altcoin that has the top ranking on the crypto list site. and the most important thing before buying altcoin is whether the coin is available in the crypto market that has a large trading volume.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

I participate only in those ICOs in which Pre-Sale successfully completed and where they gained more than 60%. I select the ICO projects: https://icodrops.com/. If the project wants to collect too much Hard Cap (more than 40 000 000 $) I do not participate in it. Next, I view the rating of the ICO project on the relevant sites, analyze, check the number of subscribers in telegramm, twitter. If everything suits, then I check with the admin on the telegram, after what time the tokens will be credited to my wallet, when they are unlocked and
 When they come out on a large stock exchange. Starting from the above items, I choose where to invest.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

White paper will be the first thing I look at when doing research. From there, I will examine the business model. If I find the project interesting, I will drill down to team and roadmap.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

The Company Krypital. This is a guarantee of success. They have already promoted several companies. And now they are promoting Eloncity. Then they will have their own token and will become something similar to a monopoly. In their ICO get very difficult sales ends in a few minutes
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

For long-term investments I watch the top-end coins on a coinmarketcap. Sometimes I consider the tokens of promising ICO, but I keep it for not more than a year.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

Long-term investment requires a great deal of knowledge . I don't have enough knowledge on this floor . and I realized that you need to learn to try . only thus can we succeed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: