Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research altcoins?  (Read 1568 times)
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

I studied altcoin based on the volume history of the altcoin. if every year the volume of coins grows then the coin is good for long-term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

I just look at top 100-200 coinmarketcap, look through bitcointalk, chat in telegram groups and find a lot of information about altcoins.
 i also analyse WP and product, tokenometrics , exchanges and partnerships.
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Find out more about the origin of the founders of the project to be undertaken, if the project has good potential and looks promising if it is used as an investment and has the clarity of coins to be launched, then no doubt the altcoin launched has good potential.
I will continue to brrburu bounty to see if there is a new project that is enlightening and uniqueness.
zalizoll

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

If you want to make a quick profit, you can invest in some new altcoins. But this is more risky because you need to do research on the coin.
maybe looking for a good team or advisor profile. I usually invest in existing altcoins with good planning and achievement, but I have to last a long time to make a profit.
Rohomus

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

Simply go to coinmarketcap.com, pick a coin, go to Social tab and take after their twitter, reddit, and from that point join their wire gathering/slack channel. Download and print the whitepaper, read it, examine everything on the twitter and reddit, monitor the visit rooms, and read up on their bitcointalk declaration and you ought to get a comprehension of what the undertaking is about and how to continue in like manner. Likewise devices like coindata, cryptoping are extremely helpful to move down your examination.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

It depends on how much time you can afford to spend on the particular project. If you research for investing big % of the portfolio I would put a lot of time before investing.

- Watch their Website. Test it on the pc, mac, smartphone and tablet. Does it looks the same? Does it have bugs?
- READ the whitepaper!. If you invest in it. Don't you want to know about the project from the main source?
- Check their team and partners. Education, experience etc.

Only after that you can decide invest or not. Don't do it blindly.

Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

As a matter of fact I don't look into on altcoins as I don't have to do inquire about on them. At the point when bitcoin is in the market, I don't have to think for others. Bitcoin is the pioneer of the market. It is rumored and productive coin. So as opposed to offering time to other, I like to give time on bitcoin. This is my own perspectives.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

I carefully analyze the ICO.
I look at what idea and how new it is, I look at the team, I look at the white paper
Also I look at the social networks of this company
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

If the coin is new to ICO I usually see on the calendar about ICO like Tokenmarket, icocalender, and others. There you can see the ICO just opened, then I check through the ICO rating website like Icobench, Icomark, and others. But if you want altcoin investment that is available in the market, you can see in coinmarketcap to see the details of the coin then you can buy it according to your choice.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

If the rap was potent to rise with the project's Ico and birr concluded much a enduring and bristled fashion, so it is already a contestant championing her and hither cures to accompany the schedule of its elaborating calculating on the outlet and how the developers access it in the budgeted if thither is support.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

How do you find the coins you're looking for?

What are your go to tools?
for me it is usually communication. people who have experience and success into crypto or investing in general are really supportive and eager to explain, if you show your interest and respect

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

I would love to know about this as well
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

Know what's the aim of the project. If the idea is unique or there's a similarity of another project but it has better target market, partnership etc. Then it's a good project to invest. Also don't forget to background check the team members.
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

To begin with I search for are certain notices in on the web and disconnected media outlets, I likewise pay special mind to the creating group, their experience for the most part and visit their sites and search for a cleaned interface and alot of data from their part.
alfonshudding

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

I generally just stick to the maintream altcoins, I think the altcoin market is overcrowded with too many options and they are not even that good to start with, plus, it would take a bunch of time to find a good project among all of them.
ppppph35

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

First, I will look at the shorter the book of the book about the knowledge of the currency and the planning of the future, and whether its technology has value for the future, join the community of this currency, and get to know them in depth.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

First I look at their website, i look at their whitepaper, read through it, not all of it though because those things can be incredibly long and boring.Then I look at the roadmap, what they are planning on working on and what they hope to be working on in the future. Then lastly I look at the team members, I check to see if they are all legit and if they are then I invest in the coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

First of all we need to read the white paper and evaluate the strength of different coins. Joining social medias and telegram channel is also very important to get more information. We can use groups and forums as well to get more ideas. All these steps help us to take the decision easily.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

Well this is an important topic.. I often start my research by looking for usecase of the project. Then I look for the market size of the consumers the project aims to satisfy.. Next I check out the team in order to determine credibility and experience and lastly I check out the level of marketing and hype..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

I just do my own research and try to identify the hidden gems others have not seen yet - the unrecognised new or upcoming pre-ICO and ICO token and altcoin projects. Have got some success in that Grin Generally, you just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: