Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research altcoins?  (Read 1568 times)
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

Basically i do my own research, i dont follow the recommendation of others because maybe that project is hype and can be manipulated someday. My favourite ico projects are utility tokens that are very useful in our daily lives. For exmaple i have a token for traveling,remitances , freelance,health , food and many more those types are my favourite projects. Very important thing when finding good ico projects are the it should have unique feature or platform and strong community.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

How do you find the coins you're looking for?

What are your go to tools?

Well mate, My strategy in choosing a good altcoins where to invest is just simple and the basic way. Look at the coin market cap what are the top coins that is very promising and make some research what are those if it can stay longer and have a bright future in the crypto market.  Be a risk taker in every investment. Don't afraid to fail. Try and try until you can get what you want.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

I study and study altcoin on youtube, maybe this is the best place for us to learn the experience and choose the best ICO. So I always believe that the market will be green again

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

I study and study altcoin on youtube, maybe this is the best place for us to learn the experience and choose the best ICO. So I always believe that the market will be green again
This is a good way to research altcoins, I would have added telegram channels and twitter to it. I think an integrated approach will help to make the right choice.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
Solucrypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

I check out their social media power, team members. And mostly, their white papers. If what I see there is not satisfactory and feasible, other ones are utterly rubbish.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

The best way is to join social media groups related to cryptocurrency and ICOs. There are a lot of ICO promotion on major social media sites where you can get information. Make sure to make your own review before investing, since there are a lot of opportunist in social media platform.
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

some things to consider if investing in altcoins:
1. Read whitepaper
2. study the team
3. know the partner
4. ico price
5. know the advisor
6. the state of making altcoins

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.bitcoincash.web.id/2018/04/cara-memilih-ico-yang-baik-dan.html?m%3D1&hl=id-ID

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
amila_cs

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

First I check ICO ranking websites, Most of them are BS with paid content, but they can be useful in some ways. Also I look into their website and if it looks cheap you should stay away from it. Also next major thing is whitepaper and check whether they have a solid project and not some copycat. Also you have to check for the team, token economics etc as well

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

I try to find video from the conferences where the team performed with the presentation of the project, I also look at the activity on medium how often the articles are written and I pay attention to the quality of writing articles

KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

The research i do when im searching a good altcoins is to read their whitepaper and finding a trusted team that handles the certain altcoins.
Danielcrypto2015

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

I do not know any tools when researching altcoins, but only use my searching skills. For chosing potential coin for holding, you should:
1- Searching its dev team (including advisors)
2- Searching its community (Active community and huge amount of member are great indicators for good coins, its cooperators)
3- Searching its info (how about its roadmap, introduction, its function, etc)
I think 3 aboved ideas can help you select a potential coin for holding (and remember that you should be patient when holding).
Goodluck, guy!
lajtman

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

I always talk ablut them with experts who are looking for alternative cryptocurrencies every time and I trust them for their experience. I recommend you to do it too.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

I look at the ratings and graphs on coinmarketcap
I choose a coin, I look at the project site. chat in telegrams, how alive it is
Coin reviews, if any. or forecasts, for example, on YouTube

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

First of all, their project URL you have to go and see. Then you can check out their Twitter, Facebook. Telegrams can be added. See if it’s lively. Whether the discussion is positive. There is also a project white paper. feasibility. wait. A good project, a lot of observations.

richard007

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

Basically speaking on research about which altcoins we should invest would be First we have to make sure If the particular project has got potential or not by knowing its company norms or rules and regulations set by their developers or the devs. and also research about the tools and algorithm's which they use to mould their project or particular coin. and also please check and make a brief research on the investors and CEO'S And the family of the project and done. mostly by researching you will be gaining more deep further information which would be enough for you to know if the particular project or coin is good to invest or not.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

Well mate, i look first the founder and the development team in researching a good altcoins to invest if their flatforms are clearly stated and visible to the investors. I also watch their website and other social media accounts if the format and taught it is not copied form other projects. I should know what are their future goals of the project to be lived. In that way, I can assured that much altcoins I invested is secure and have a potential in the future.

aizkicaumania

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I think there are a number of instruments available for researching / measuring altcoins that are good for considering. However, further data collection is needed to determine precisely how long-term / legit influence your decision

And choose the right and possible success projects or altcoins that are already on the market. just look at their whitepaper and roadmap and plan to collaborate with other related systems or platforms to create strong colors and foundations to face a better future
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

I take my time to read the whitepaper, study the roadmap, check the team and management team with their history and be sure it is a good coin before I invest in it. I also take my time to check the activity of the community and also check the potential of the coin maybe it is good for hold or not.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

You can check for two things, which includes checking for the prospects of a coin based on the technical and practical capacity of the coin and the degree of advertisement and promotion of the altcoin.
The first lays out the ideas, strategies, problems-solutions offered, the executive and advisory team, roadmap, products and others.
The latter also deals with how the altcoin is being promoted to increase its demand and popularity
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Researching about some Alternate Coins might take some time because of the fact that more and more platforms are being developed but we really do not know what are their goals and what are the specific job of their platforms. Some websites like ICObench gives us some idea about some upcoming ICO's or ICO's that are already launched. We can also read in the Alternate Coin(Announcement) section in the forum because some of the announcements there are worth reading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: