Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research altcoins?  (Read 1570 times)
dobenklik

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

if I invest in altcoin, I see if it has a good concept and also a bright future potential. I usually see it from that side but I often read whitepapers and road maps.
yoerumo

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

Fundamentally I do my own exploration, I dont take after the suggestion of others in light of the fact that possibly that task is publicity and can be controlled sometime in the not so distant future. My most loved ico ventures are utility tokens that are extremely valuable in our day by day lives. For exmaple I have a token for traveling,remitances , freelance,health , sustenance and numerous increasingly those sorts are my most loved ventures. Important thing when discovering great ico ventures are the it ought to have one of a kind element or stage and solid network.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:49:51 AM

We need to look at the road map of the project. team, news.Watch videos of reputable people and reviews.It is also necessary to take into account the specifics of the coin.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

We need to look at the road map of the project. team, news.Watch videos of reputable people and reviews.It is also necessary to take into account the specifics of the coin.
There are many ways to tracks altcoins,  remember the key is reading. At first a project must show a strong ability about their platform, knowing or reading their whitepaper or research about their website. And undergo with their plans and project.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

It seems to me that investing in altcoyins can bring profit many times more than just investing in Bitcoin crypto. Of course, the risks are different, but the possible profit is different.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:50:55 AM

How do you find the coins you're looking for?

What are your go to tools?
You can check all of it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

I always check the prices of all Altcoins there, and that is the last reference that I like.
besides being more accurate in price but also providing a friendly User Interface.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

No I don't have tools but I joined a telegram group that always info us about a good ICO and good project to invest. You can check the project too is it promising or not, check what product they will produce and the team too. Good ICO usually sold out their tokens only from presale/private sale.
tinemaeda

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

What i do is i always visit bitcointalk and read some recent announcements of new coins and do some research about them. After doing some research, thats the part where i decide if im going to invest or not. You can also join telegram groups.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

You can check all of it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

I always check the prices of all Altcoins there, and that is the last reference that I like.
besides being more accurate in price but also providing a friendly User Interface.

well the list of coin that are listed here in coinmarketcap are the coins that you can actually be a good choice of choosing the best coin for making soem profit well what are the best option also is that you are not taking selfish for your self make the choice of making atleast some good coin that are listed on top 10 or top 20 as well.
Gromx

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:02:03 AM

When choosing new coins, there are no clear selection criteria ! Everyone defines them for himself at his own risk . No matter how carefully you choose the coins-there is a chance to run into deception.No one is immune from this.
qweqwe2121

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Crypto ✪ Enthusiast

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

There are many ways to research ico, the easiest thing to do is check all the Team members involved, find out the achievements that have been achieved (especially the owner), and read the Whitepaper carefully, generally bad ico always writes Whitepaper with some error. And don't forget to monitor the ico's Social media updates.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

It will be based on what kind of technology that coin were created if it is different from other and will have real life usage then it is worth to invest and also look their project team as well.
lenini

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

It is important to evaluate each new ICO project by its merits, rather than by the hype around it. Given the prospects of blocking technology, it is likely that the new ICO will work with remarkable teams and technologies. However, plagiarists and scammers are inevitable, so it's worth spending your time on careful research of new investment projects.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

The majority of my research is based on concrete evidence that the coin has ever been achieved. Starting with the development of the graph that continues to increase from year to year, the number of communities that continue to widen, the technology that continues to grow and attract more and more investors.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

I usually research altcoins through their white paper. there I can determine whether this altcoin has a good future. usually altcoins that have a good future have good teams and are organized in them. and has a large volume and clear concept.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

All things considered, I think on the off chance that you will pick a decent alts first thing you have to consider is on the general population include. Next is who are the accomplices of the task and last would be the guide with its straightforwardness. The more straightforward the venture is the more the more it would be effective.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

If you mean coins than I think you should look at price frustrations and then decide which coin worth investing. If you are going to invest in ICOs than look at at the rates, first of all to filter the projects, I am looking at www.icoguide.com rates, they are more or less real, then it comes to the project idea, it should be interesting and original. Besides, you should look at team, its experience. These are two main criteria. But you will have more chances to select good project if you will make deeper research.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

All things considered, I think on the off chance that you will pick a decent alts first thing you have to consider is on the general population include. Next is who are the accomplices of the task and last would be the guide with its straightforwardness. The more straightforward the venture is the more the more it would be effective.
There are many ways to tracks altcoins,  remember the key is reading. At first a project must show a strong ability about their platform, knowing or reading their whitepaper or research about their website.
And undergo with their plans and project.
kamkacoin
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

I will research about team members of that coin. The founders and their experiences are priority.
After that I will search for any article and paper which evaluates about that coin and also give comments on that coin.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

My research is simple. The coin that is worth to invest should be backed by the project that has a working successful business (for example Kamagames mobile game developer with its KGT token) or at least has a working prototype (for example Tokpie exchange with its TKP token).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: