Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research altcoins?  (Read 1568 times)
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

I follow the subcoins section regularly and try to learn the graphics. I am analyzing their projects and trying to read white papers. then trying to get the lowest price.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

I actually visit coinmarketcap first before investing if it's not available then the second thing I can do is to join telegram and ask their working products, link to their website and GitHub. That's how I'm aware off. YOu guys need to dig well and research carefully about the project coz there are scam ico out there.
bitblacken

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

To invest in altcoins, I also do research like most people. I usually see the graph of each coin in the coin market cap. In addition, I also read some predictions of people about potential altcoins for investment. And I also saw the price chart that occurred in the previous year from each coin.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

Frankly, I do not trust any altcoy for a long time. Trust is only to bitcoin and etherium. And in order to earn money on alcoins, one must see their differences on a daily basis, to know them in person. Then a successful trade is guaranteed.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:42:15 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 01:25:17 PM by Sandeep24

I think the best way to choose an ICO first we need to identify an ICO from forum / thread  and study all related documents like project details, whitepaper etc. Because these are very important factors for a successful ICO project. If all parameters will be satisfactory then you can make your decision to choose Altcoins easily.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

In order to find the altcoyin for investment, I study in detail the history of the development and development of an individual altcoyin, its successes and failures, I learn in detail the team of developers of altcoyin. How this team works on the development of altcoyin at the moment. Then I watch the behavior of this altcoyin on the stock exchange. I solve the issue of investment based on the results of its price at the time of investment.
moneytronics
Copper Member

Activity: 70

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

First of all, I study the price schedule of the token of a particular project. If he interested me, I begin the analysis of the project that released it, its prospects, plans and possibilities ... and only after that I decide on the investment in a particular altcoin.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

To conduct a thorough research on Altcoin isn't easy at all but there are some ways you can do that. Read more about altcoins,  follow the schedule of a particular coin,  look at the team behind the project and consult experts.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

Picking the straight and could be allowed victory undertaking alternately a altcoin that at that point on the business sector. Exactly look their whitepaper Also roadmaps Also arrangement to team up for other related framework or a stage to make tone and solid framework on face the superior future. And likewise search to those cooperation behind.
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:05:59 AM

To conduct a thorough research on Altcoin isn't easy at all but there are some ways you can do that. Read more about altcoins,  follow the schedule of a particular coin,  look at the team behind the project and consult experts.
Yes, and everyone use their own method to do any research, Because we know that everyone has a different perspective, and also when evaluating a project. Then the way I find the best coin is to read all the articles and news that are, and then research it. I get a lot of information from bitcointalk and also blog media like medium. Just spent about 20-30 minute to learn about thos coins, and you'll get something important mate. Right?
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

To catch away the legit bill championing long-term assets, counterbalance I faculty oomph to the coinmarket choose. Then, I faculty and campaign the preferable bill from lots clue in this assembly as common alongside the fellow. Then, fair pee-pee a funereal debate and concern to pick away capture the bill with the make products.
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

I found this friendly crypto community where we daily discuss and trade
different coins. They find the best coins for day trading and do a depth chart analysis.
Also we've got daily free updates and trading ranges, so we can easily grow our investments by 1-3%.
If interested check it out at: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh
ExciteStandout63

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

GTIHUB  will be a helpful site to research.
SimplifiedBoard54

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

investing into altcoin I see a coin that has a good concept and that has good potential in the future.
BestAge41

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

I see trade volumes and charts from year to year.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

How do you research altcoins to invest in? I'm talking about legit/long term investing in projects that have real potential to become something that creates value.

How do you find the coins you're looking for?

What are your go to tools?
By looking the project one by one and join the telegram group to check how serious they develop the project and also check how's the hype for the project. My tools is only joining a telegram group, also you need to join a group of investors gather. Sometimes they give a good informations about which altcoins is good to invest or which ICO is good to invest.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

When it comes to research, Google is your best friend, embrace Google and you will find all the answers you have ever wanted, also look into the ICO rating sites,. There. Are. Lots of I formation there that will help you guage the quality of new coins
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

GTIHUB, this is an excellent website.
Most blockchain projects implement open source code, so you can judge the project by analyzing the open source code.

It is easy to speak if you know how to analyze the source code. But 90% of people don't understand anything about programming and cryptography.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

The best place to look for review is this forum and then the hop should be YouTube. I think currently there are many reviewers in YouTube and I am sure one can get a fair idea about the coins and the project. However, my best bet is BCT because this is where I get to read all the reviews and if there is something I don't understand, I can always ask. The forum is very active and I can be rest assured that I will get a response from someone in due course.

You can also use some tracking tools like CoinMarketCap as well.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

Figure out additional regarding the beginning of the founders, Also realize what's to come objectives of the venture with be existed. In the project need great possibility Also takes a gander guaranteeing though utilized as a speculation Furthermore need clarity something like those sort of coins with a chance to be launched, that point Most likely altcoin with a chance to be propelled need a great possibility to what's to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: