Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 03:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC payments in PHILIPPINES  (Read 2844 times)
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley

what you say sounds great! I wish to live in such a country, although I do not have many BTCs, however, with BTC, payments are convenient and I can work wherever I want.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

Philippines and South East Asia are booming with the interest, innovation and investment in cryptocurrency. Nobody knows from which part of the world, inspiration will spread to the rest of the world to accept cryptocurrency completely. I do certainly hope that a bright future begins from here simply because of the sheer scale of adoption of cryptocurrency among people.

Tourism is a great area from where the use of BTC and the rest of the crypto coins can be promoted. Naturally, the same will percolate into the daily use of that country's day to day living. Life is to be simplified and naturally the need for carrying a lot of cash can be avoided with cryptocurrency. Currency conversion can be simplified with bitcoins and its regularization will make things extremely smooth for all people including tourists. It is true that we need to be alert with scammers. However, it is simply like asking people to be careful about theft and robbery. One has to take precautions always.

It is heartwarming to read the sheer joy of a BTC enthusiast in this thread. Philippines not only has made BTC transaction easy, but this is one step forward for BTC is becoming a clear alternative currency all through the world with great ease of transaction. Anonymity is maintained, but transparency coupled with decentralization the key. I hope we will be able to travel all over the world in simplicity and ease with greater acceptance of bitcoins all over the world. Once Phillippines regularize cryptocurrency then easily there will be an enhanced trade between PHP and bitcoin.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:17:53 PM

Its really a nice news, because bitcoin are already regulated bitcoin in Philippines and the country that recognized bitcoin, and the number of people are increasing to invest, that's why btc accepted for payments. We believe and hoping soon that more countries will use btc as for their payments also.
chadrs

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

Btc payment in the philippines is a rare incident. Only the richest may afford ..haha
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
It is a wonderful country. I think I should go to PHILIPPINES once in my life so I can buy everything in PHILIPPINES And I will pay for all the things that I have bought with Bitcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bitbenzhong

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

japan accept bitcoin payment too.very interesting. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Mary Taylor

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

Pilipinas has announced the successful registration of two companies seeking to operate the Bitcoin trading platform in the Philippines.
The Philippine cryptocurrency exchanges will operate under the same guidelines as money transfers and currency exchange businesses
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

It's good to hear that some stores or establishments here in the philippines accepts bitcoin as payment. I'm living here in philippines and I havent seen atleast one store that accepts bitcoin as payment but i heard in the local news that few stores accept bitcoin.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

Yes,bitcoin is widely accepted as a mode of payment here in the Philippines, you can pay bills through bitcoin and you do not have to wait in line. But I do not prefer paying in bitcoins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Yes,bitcoin is widely accepted as a mode of payment here in the Philippines, you can pay bills through bitcoin and you do not have to wait in line. But I do not prefer paying in bitcoins.

Yeah i've read a couple of articles that among all the southeast asian countries, the philippines is the most bitcoin friendly where people freely use, earn and transact in bitcoin. I read even their central banks are lenient towards cryptocurrencies

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Richard Thompsonn

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

Bankgko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) - The Philippine central bank has adjusted the payment method for domestic businesses, officially accepting Bitcoin as a legal payment method.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

Its shows only that Philippines are more appreciated on bitcoin. That is already regulated and they use for payments, and the most popular for investment to the people, and i think there's a lot of investors already there. I believe that someday there are more countries are also accept bitcoin.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

Yes in my country Philippines accept bitcoin payment and not that just all Bitcoin in the Philippines have supported bitcoin wallet it convert your peso to bitcoin and bitcoin to peso the trusted wallet name Coins.ph , glad to be a Filipino Citizen.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:42:29 AM

I am very happy to hear this news, it means the philippines are now open with the technology
and I hope other countries also follow in the footsteps of the Philippines
I am very much looking forward to the regulation, where cryptocurrency can be used by everyone to make transactions without violating the rules of the country

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

the only time i used bitcoin to pay was 711. didn't do it again.

when you are skinny guy like me and you use btc to pay on stores here in the PH, you'd be lucky enough if the people around you wouldn't suspect you're a scammer. while i took my food and go out, some of the people were looking to me from head to heels. BTC is known for being scam here in the PH.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

Yes philippines are now embraving crypto currency, i already read on the news that some banks, hotels and some of the stores inside malls are accepting bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin in the philippines are widely use it started to a convinient store called 7/11 its a place tto buy snacka and drinks and pay using bitcoin and you can,also buy bitcoin here.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:06:17 AM

You can use Coins.ph if you need to exchange BTCBTCBTC to PHP, or even pay more shops that accept Coins.ph payments but doesn't do directly with BTCBTCBTCBTC.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Crypto vs Metals

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:10:46 AM

You can use Coins.ph if you need to exchange BTCBTCBTC to PHP, or even pay more shops that accept Coins.ph payments but doesn't do directly with BTCBTCBTCBTC.

Solid advice there!

More shops, especially tech shops are accepting BTC here in the Philippines.

cryptovsmetals (https://www.cvm.media/)
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

That is a very happy news to the electronics market. Not only the Philippines but also Germany accept payment by BTC. I hope it will spread to EU countries.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

Establishments accepting bitcoin as a payment is always a good news for us who use bitcoin. It means more and more people are accepting it and welcome the idea of cryptocurrency. I do hope more and more establishments around the world accepts bitcoin as well so us bitcoin users will have a variety to choose from.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: