Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC payments in PHILIPPINES  (Read 2820 times)
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
I always want bitcoin to be widely used, currently bitcoin prices are trending down! Using Bitcoin as payment is risky!
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
I always want bitcoin to be widely used, currently bitcoin prices are trending down! Using Bitcoin as payment is risky!

That's right If  its not emergency  to buy using bitcoin use fiat I would recommend. Price of bitcoin as of now is very low. But if you really need money then use your bitcoin wisely.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

We all know that mostly all countries now are accessing crypto business, but the system is not directly manage with the power of government, although some governments leaders are supports cryptocurrency business but I don't believe that there's a implementation of any establishments that accepts bitcoin as payment to purchase any products, maybe it is only beyond the owner of that certain establishment who decided to accept bitcoin as payment, and that certain owner of establishment is also a crypto enthusiast because they know how to access and use bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:47:56 AM

Yes I live in the Philippines and I can consider our country as a crypto currency friendly country. We can easily convert Bitcoin to FIAT and Vice versa.  Once turned to FIAT we can have an option for cash to be delivered in front of our house. That is how easy we can get cash using Bitcoin.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

Bitcoin also has many ways to make our payment here in the Philippines because it also gives you a big discount. And it is also a great feeling that the person who works here in the forums is like me because the income is huge in the bounty so it becomes our job.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

Wow that is awesome. I hope more countries start accepting bitcoin as well. I can imagine myself ordering coffee and paying it with bitcoin. No more wallets and fiat money when going out shopping for me. I can see it a future where fiat and bitcoin go hand in hand together as a currency.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

I'm also from the Philippines and it's quite nice to hear that the Bitcoin payment is available not only here in our place but in the other part of the country too. As a Filipino, I am proud that we are being part of this revolutionary technology and that it is already being implemented as a way of payment. I am also using Bitcoin as a way to pay my bills and to cash out money without using any banks which is great because they won't know where I am getting my money at. Bitcoin will surely be the future.
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

See !! Those guys who were saying btc is dead. it's scam They should see this for sure. They should know that crypto is growing not dead yet. Crypto is gonna have more attention for sure by this news. Hope i could live in Philippines 😍 Becoz i would like to buy some food with my btc.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:11:01 AM

the news you are saying is good news and surprising for all of us,
because there are countries in asia who use bitcoin for foodstuffs.
this is a very good development,
I hope neighboring countries will imitate it
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:11:56 AM

More people from Asia are using cryptocurrency as their mode of payment. There is a increase demand for bitcoin in the philippine because more people particularly the younger ones are using bitcoin in their online transactions. Stores and even some public transport are offering as a payment but this is still limited in the national capital.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:33 AM

You've just visit the philippines? So what country you came from, based on your post history you're a local of philippines, right?
But hey, that's a good thing, if the store is using any other wallet or merchant I guess sending money would take for several minutes unless they used coins.ph and there client as well, so btc/fund will be transfered instantly without waiting of any confirmation.

He is a filipino citizen based on his post history,  some of his post are posted in Local philippines,  maybe OP  is just trolling us haha,  but nice to hear that he paid btc in change of goods,  the bad thing is he lied to readers of His real citizenship. 

I checked too, and he speaks Filipino language and just what you have said he posted on a local Philippines thread using its native language, I think this man is promoting his country because it is accepting Bitcoin on some of the stores in there. Bitcoin is not legalize yet in the Philippines but it is not illegal if you use Bitcoin at your own risk. I think that the Philippine government will be implementing rules and regulations soon for the usage of this technology. Cool
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Ulul! Anong visited Philippines ang pinagsasasabi mo? Pilipino ka eh! haha. lol. Joke lang.

Anyway, I haven't heard about that merchant, but if you are not trolling around then that's definitely a good news. Specially for us Pinoys. I hope you can provide more details about that merchant so we could pay him a visit and show some gratitude.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

https://asia.nikkei.com/Asia300/Ant-Financial-offers-cut-rate-remittances-to-Philippines
Ant Financial offers cut-rate remittances to Philippines
Alibaba group builds own network after MoneyGram acquisition is blocked
asia.nikkei.com
After bashing bitcoin, Jack Ma’s Ant Financial will use block chain to make remittances cheaper for Overseas Filipino workers to remit money from HK to Philippine.
Much good news for crypto in Philippine

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

https://asia.nikkei.com/Asia300/Ant-Financial-offers-cut-rate-remittances-to-Philippines
Ant Financial offers cut-rate remittances to Philippines
Alibaba group builds own network after MoneyGram acquisition is blocked
asia.nikkei.com
After bashing bitcoin, Jack Ma’s Ant Financial will use block chain to make remittances cheaper for Overseas Filipino workers to remit money from HK to Philippine.
Much good news for crypto in Philippine

good for hongkong ofws.

i see one day there will be a chance for us filipinos to be able to buy products from alibaba and then actually be sent to our doorsteps thru jack ma's initiative.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

I am also very happy with what is happening in the Philippines roght now.
Despite bwing a third world country the popularity of cryptocurrency is now slowly gaining momentum.
People are now accepting the fact the cryptocurrency is for real.
I just hope that scammers will stop with what they are doing.
They are just bringing bad reputation for crypto.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

Do you have any clearer evidence? Because the btc price fluctuates so much I think it is hard to make a payment unit.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:34:23 AM

good news to raise the price of Bitcoin again, because all aspects of Cryptocurrency when hearing good news then the coin will rise and green, as well as the opposite if there is FUD then Bitcoin decreased.

and I hope also the Philippine government makes Exchange so that Bitcoin's expanse there is wider.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

Good to hear though but still be aware , and i also want to add the place called market market where we buy pc using btc , the market market is also located at cubao in manila , and so on. I just want to leave some precuations because its not yet approved by the government but please be careful , and thank you for sharing , proud filipino.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

The place you visited is in the Makati Business District, I think in that area its not the only one who accepts Bitcoin as payments. But, that is in Makati area, not every City in the Philippines accept Bitcoin as payment, only a few establishments here in the Philippines are accepting Bitcoins, most of them are restaurants. I don't think there's an appliance store here that accepts Bitcoins.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

I'm very happy about this, in this country they can do everything with Bitcoin and it's passed here, great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: