Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC payments in PHILIPPINES  (Read 2815 times)
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

Really not that familiar to stores accepting bitcoin as payment. All I know is that there is a Philippine digital wallet from which you can buy prepaid load, or pay electricity or other utilities by paying either in Peso or in BTC. Kudos to those stores accepting crypto as payment. You guys made a difference.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
I am so glad to read this post and I am really happy from my inside also. Bitcoin has also been so popular among all and we all wants that bitcoin will be use for general transactions and payments and I feel very happy if someone or some country is accepting bitcoin in exchange of any general commodity. There are countries who are accepting bitcoin for general transactions like South Korea, japan, Florida and now the Philippines, this is really very good and I am just waiting for the day when bitcoin will be legalised world wide.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

i'm also from Philippines but i didn't experience on that kind of transaction to buy goods, i think it is to far from my area but coins.ph is already give convenience to used my bitcoin in payments transaction to buy loads and bills payment.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

I invite you to come to Indonesia, there you will also find many places that receive bitcoin. I am happy to hear your news and hopefully there will be more places in the world that will accept bitcoin as a real means of payment.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

There are still many countries that receive bitcoin as a means of payment, you can visit Japan to prove it. I guess for the payment system using bitcoin is still less desirable, many of them consider bitcoin very worthy to be used as an investment place. For the means of payment they can use the money fiat to do so.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

its good to know that bitcoin is becoming popular in the philippines
Crypto Mark

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

Bitcoin, talking about big money and big expectations. While the crypto market arena gets large crypto trades report and positive trends in Philippines, it’s expected it’s will be influenced other countries in Asia
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley

there are 7establishments who accepts bitcoin as payment in my country although most of them are diner and fashion and one property market it is a good news that bitcoin can be a payment method and hoping that many establishment will follow.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

its good to know that bitcoin is becoming popular in the philippines
[/quo
As far as I know there are also certain hotels in the Philippines that accept bitcoin as a payments. This means that Philippines now slowly adopting Bitcoin even government have not yet formally declared adoption of Bitcoin but I'm still happy with this update.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

that's good thing to know that developing countries now are trying to enter the crypto world. hope to visit this  country someday
Hardtolife

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

that's good thing to know that developing countries now are trying to enter the crypto world. hope to visit this  country someday

yes I agree with you. But it all depends on the person who uses it wisely or just for the game. It can not be imagined if for example btc as a means of payment in Indonesia will be very easy for those of us who already know but who do not know will be confused how to use it.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
That's great, I don't know that there is a store or grocery already that is accepting bitcoin in the Philippines, I think that is good because bitcoin can be acceptable in most stores not only in the Philippines but also in other countries. I didn't still experience paying bitcoin when I go shopping. I don't know where but if I can also have a chance then I should try it. 
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

Philippines is open and willing to embrace changes which are beneficial to its countrymen. We are glad that the Philippine government has made it possible for us to transact with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

Wow that is really great. Im from thr Philippines, but i didn't know a merchant accepting btc as form of payment. Im glad that merchants here are now open to this king of changes.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

This is awesome,  I wasted all of the countries all over the world would see the experience of Philippines and understanding bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is a positive thing for the economy.
charina

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

nice to know that philippines is already open to bitcoin payments...well filipinos we’re always updated into everything that is new in the universe...they we’re all updated and always try to go with what is hot in the market...and i’m proud that i am also a filipino...
Sharon Borgess

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

The Philippines has legalized Bitcoin, considering it a payment method.The currency trading industry in the Philippines is the third largest country in the world, behind only China and India. Despite being worth $ 30 billion annually, the money transfer industry in the Philippines has witnessed steady growth in recent years. With many Bitcoin-based money transfer companies, savings of a few percent compared to conventional remittance services, additional capital can be injected into the Philippine economy through widespread transfer of funds. based on Bitcoin.
nazarovv

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

it's good to see more countries adopting crytocurrency
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

Filipinos can easily adopt whats in and whats hot, even though cryptocurrency had some misinterpretation involving ponzi scam recently but i do believed in 5 to 10 years Philippines will be listed also as blockchain country. I will not be surprised if i can see a commercial ads endorsing BITCOIN or other altcoins in Phils
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

Hmm I think that is the good thing about the Philippines.  Even though it is a developing country,  the mere fact that Filipinos are very active in the digital world makes them easily adapt to the crypto world. Philippines, before,  are the most active nationality in messaging. They are very active that is why most of them are aware on what is happening in the digital world. Maybe some are fooled,  but majority of Filipinos are literate not just in the digital world but also with regard to cryptocurrencies. I am a Filipino but I considered myself as literate in this field. I think time is the only thing that is needed for Luther businesses here to adapt cryptocurrencies as a payment or in transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: