Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC payments in PHILIPPINES  (Read 2815 times)
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
It is good to hear that. Hopefully there will be a lot more companies accepting bitcoin in the Philippines soon. That is what good to the Filipinos, they easily adopt what they think is good to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
|

Oh good to know where is that i want to visit that place im so proud that your happy to serve by pilipino's more power to crypto hehe
nawmiii

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

I hope that more and more merchants and stores adapt to the cryptocurrency payment method. Not only it would make the people aware of BTC, but to have different methods of payment. Hope that Philippines will fully accept Bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

It is good to hear that. Hopefully there will be a lot more companies accepting bitcoin in the Philippines soon. That is what good to the Filipinos, they easily adopt what they think is good to them.
I haven't heard this so far but reading this that my country are now being open to the huge potential of bitcoin and accepting it already is such a good news. And this is a good indication too that Philippines are willing to accept more new trends and Filipino's are also willing to take the chance to be able to improve their way of life.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

I'm a filipino we are accepting bitcoin with an open hands so many student using bitcoin like my friends joining campaigns and earn a lot of money because of bitcoin and we use bitcoin to pay bills using our android phone and app like coins.ph you can already pay bills we accept bitcoin because it will help us. We embrace the new high technology and we use and adopt it wisely and easily greater things are yet to come and it's more fun in the PHILIPPINES.
envy1997

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Good to know that Philipines are welcomed the crypto and specially they let BTC join in their daily life.
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

Wo hoo... That was the first good news I'm hearing about crypto in this whole week.. I think this is one of the best chance that is telling me about more successful events are coming in crypto soon..
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

I'm glad you find a merchant that offers bitcoin payment here in the Philippines. If I remember it correctly Artisanal Sundries is located in Makati City. Not only that, there is also Wirin Cupcakery and The Bunny Baker that offers bitcoin payments. My only advise is to always be cautious for bitcoin is still not regulated in the Philippines just to avoid scam.
Yes, this is right.
There would be a lot of bad people out there want to exploit this hype of BTC payment systems. Always stay alert and pay attention on your transactions.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

Filipinos can easily adopt whats in and whats hot, even though cryptocurrency had some misinterpretation involving ponzi scam recently but i do believed in 5 to 10 years Philippines will be listed also as blockchain country. I will not be surprised if i can see a commercial ads endorsing BITCOIN or other altcoins in Phils

Philippines has a good potential in crypto currency the government are trying to open a session on how crypto can be helpful, unfortunately the banks are still not in favor on crypto as of now because the moment that I want to open an acct they rejected me because of my income was coming from crypto world they do not allow that kind of income to be deposited in their bank but they accept cash in.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

Yes it is so nice here in the Philippines because bitcoin here is accepting as a payment but not only that Bitcoin in the Phi is also has supported wallet named Coins.ph.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

Yeah we are glad that philippines didnt banned bitcoin eventhough there are lot of news scaming using bitcoin. We have also a atm but i forgot the place on it  Tongue . There are also bank that accept btc
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

I'm glad you find a merchant that offers bitcoin payment here in the Philippines. If I remember it correctly Artisanal Sundries is located in Makati City. Not only that, there is also Wirin Cupcakery and The Bunny Baker that offers bitcoin payments. My only advise is to always be cautious for bitcoin is still not regulated in the Philippines just to avoid scam.

It's nice to hear that you've found a place in the Philippines where Bitcoin is accepted. And it's nice to know that they didn't banned Bitcoin and trust it.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

Yes you are right that Philippines was embracing the cryptoworld not like before that the government banned bitcoin but right now we are free to earn and to use bitcoin for our daily transaction so for us it is easy to use like for shopping, payment bills like in restaurant, cable bills, electricity water bills, credit cards and we have also shopping online that accepting bitcoin as payment so now Philippines os one of who using bitcoin for daily transaction.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

I dont care if you lie about your citizenship but i care about the change of good here in ph. I dont know where it is but i heard some of it. But i want to see it for myself..
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

LOL. You've just visited the Philippines? Why are you pretending to be a foreigner in your own country. Check his post  history guys and you will see that he is actually from the said country.

In relation to the topic, It would be better if we could use bitcoin like how we use GCash in most of the establishments here in the Philippines. I notice that a lot of Filipinos are frequently using GCash as a means of payment and think what could happen if we use bitcoin instead.
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

Maybe in this way you can encourage people to visit the Philippines, but I think this is good news. In many parts of the world, bitcoin is also accepted by many traders as a means of payment. Like the Philippines, in Indonesia there are also many places that accept bitcoin as a means of payment. Maybe next time you can visit there, to taste the typical Indonesian cuisine and pay it using your bitcoin.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

I hope you won't be regret in near future. How many Bitcoin did you pay for the record?  Grin
It's going to be a whole different affair just like the issue with the guy who bought Pizza with an insane amount of Bitcoins in the previous years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

It is a good thing that my home country is slowly accepting bitcoin as payment, especially small stores in the Philippines which I'm really proud of my homeland. Next time when I'll be able to go visit back home I will surely go to that store to eat, they are also being smart for investing their money by accepting bitcoin as payment which they can gain more and or they can invest into the long-term investment. I hope that more big and small stores around the Philippines will slowly accept bitcoin and not just in the Philippines but around the world.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

You've just visit the philippines? So what country you came from, based on your post history you're a local of philippines, right?
But hey, that's a good thing, if the store is using any other wallet or merchant I guess sending money would take for several minutes unless they used coins.ph and there client as well, so btc/fund will be transfered instantly without waiting of any confirmation.

He is a filipino citizen based on his post history,  some of his post are posted in Local philippines,  maybe OP  is just trolling us haha,  but nice to hear that he paid btc in change of goods,  the bad thing is he lied to readers of His real citizenship.  

I thought the same thing. Maybe this is part of an advertisement to Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries (Sorry if I'm wrong, just a guess base on your previous posts.) but it is nice to know that one Filipino is starting to accept BTC as payment. Maybe others are doing the practice but not declaring it in public. Way to go for Bitcoin. I am sure that cryptocurrency will become a currency that will be used all around the world purchasing products and other kinds of stuff.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

That's very nice to know that Philippines are really part of cryptocurrency system and not like just part of it because this is the of the country's that early implementing bitcoin as a terms of payments on some industries, establishment or stores all over the world even it's not already legalizing bitcoin in their respective country. Thus, I'm really agree to the idea that we need to be still careful because there's a lot of scammers that sorround everywhere.
It is easy in the Philippines to adapt the new changes even in the payment. They are very open on the new system and make own local exchange which is coins.pH and continue to develop which not only bitcoin is going to change but they add more coins to convert with. Worst is that there is scam everywhere and you have to be careful where you use online wallets.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: