Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC payments in PHILIPPINES  (Read 2815 times)
Allenw

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
This is the great example of revolution. You can use Bitcoin in the Philippines to make payments, its the best thing for crypto users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Here in the Philippines Bitcoin is widely known as well they are using in transacting payment. There some company or store use bitcoin as payment it will help a lot to crypto user.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

It's nice to hear that there are merchants somewhere here in the Philippines which are now already accepting bitcoin as payment. My brothers and sister are now living in Manila somewhere in Taguig City and for sure that merchant is not too far from their residence. So it could find time to pay a visit to my relatives there, I will surely drop by in that merchant to taste their foods and pays it with bitcoin to know if they are really accepting it.
That's really interesting to hear! let us know what you find out, glad that bitcoin is moving forward
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:07:01 AM

I think the philippines have the potential to grow further along with bitcoin. If they are able to arrange cryptocurrency well there, success will come! Certainly with bitcoin.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
I'm so glad to hear that you are happy to having here in our country, and yes their are some company who use BTC as a payment. Even in paying bills, we use btc too for payment. I am so happy that you are happy for vacation here.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

yes, it's great If that is true, I would like to be resettled in the philippines to be using bitcoin for my daily billing purposes. Hopefully many countries will accept bitcoin just like the philippin.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

You've visited the Philippines? LMAO stop trolling around here man majority of your post are from the local thread of the Philippines take a look.

Stop pretending that you've visited the Philippines because you're from the Philippines.
Better luck next time when you try to troll people in here. Grin
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

I hope that more and more merchants and stores adapt to the cryptocurrency payment method. Not only it would make the people aware of BTC, but to have different methods of payment. Hope that Philippines will fully accept Bitcoin.

Nissuncutubi

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:54 AM

I hope many crypto users will make it easy to use bitcoin as a mode of payment everywhere. And many people will be open minded about bitcoin.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

I'm glad you find a merchant that offers bitcoin payment here in the Philippines. If I remember it correctly Artisanal Sundries is located in Makati City. Not only that, there is also Wirin Cupcakery and The Bunny Baker that offers bitcoin payments. My only advise is to always be cautious for bitcoin is still not regulated in the Philippines just to avoid scam.
It is good to know that there are shops here in my country that offers bitcoin payment. This is a proof that bitcoin is now being popular, not only in other countries but also here in the Philippines. You're right, we have to be careful to avoid people from scammers.

and I hope that anywhere bitcoin can be used because this technology is very fast and we do not need to exchange money in advance in any country we are in. This is very important and needs to be developed wherever we are like the internet entered anywhere in the world.
Lankabc

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

Oh really? I never knew about it before, This is really great that Philippines are really part of cryptocurrency system and not like just part of it because this is the of the country's that early implementing bitcoin as a terms of payments on some industries, establishment or stores all over the world even it's not already legalizing bitcoin in their respective country. Thus, I'm really agree to the idea that we need to be still careful because there's a lot of scammers that surround everywhere. please update about the situation if possible. Thank you.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

You've visited the Philippines? LMAO stop trolling around here man majority of your post are from the local thread of the Philippines take a look.

Stop pretending that you've visited the Philippines because you're from the Philippines.

Seems he is a tourist in his own country. Grin
He wanted to feel like one so let him be, he just made himself look like a clown.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

Yeah,  I do love Philippines so that's why people who had so many cryptocurrencies are loving to move their home to the Philippines.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

It is good to hear,  but as you try  look for other merchants who accepts btc as payment it is just somewhere located only in the capital of the philippines, in MANILA,  provinces that are not highly urbanized doesn't know yet,  the capability of being cash free with the help of cryptocurrency.

P. S dont be a tourist to your own country.

cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Yeah here in philippines crypto is open and some people open up their mind to the future of digital payment. And some of Bank here also accepting BTC and other crypto. Hopefully Government official right now don't make advantage for it for sure if they know about it it's makes a lot corruption will do.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

It's extremely exceptionally positive to see such messages and news about Philippines. I might want to see an ever increasing number of nations tolerating bitcoin for the most part take after. I'm certain that bitcoin is sitting tight for an extraordinary future and awesome achievement soon
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

Yeah, here in the Philippines the BITCOIN Application is already been promoted for transaction of some companies and also it is used for mobile gaming top-up using dollars or bitcoin. Bitcoin also a source of income of some people to gain profit by means of investing bounty platforms or even
 joining bounty  campaign.
ellorinjeff

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Philippines is already utilizing bitcoin money transactions like bills payment, money transfer, e-loading ang online shopping.Filipinos find it convenient and easy.As long as you have smart phones and internet or data connections.
beariz27

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:12:30 PM

I'm happy that you like here in Philippines and found a merchant that accepting Bitcoin. Philippines is now open in cryptocurrency though it is not yet legally adopted in our government. We can assure you that there are numbers of merchants here in Philippines are accepting cryptocurrency.

Thank you for visiting here in Philippines! Hope you find our country beautiful.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

https://i.imgur.com/vs3uj1E.jpg

Seems he is a tourist in his own country. Grin
He wanted to feel like one so let him be, he just made himself look like a clown.

Local tourists who want to promote shops in the Philippines with the presence of bitcoin in their countries, successful promotions and many people in this forum also want to know the beauty of the Philippines.
Hope that bitcoin is really well received in the Philippines so that if there are foreign tourists on vacation can use bitcoin to get food.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: