Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC payments in PHILIPPINES  (Read 2815 times)
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
such a good news to the people of Philippines and to the cryptowold as this will be a good example of mass adoption of bitcoin. I'm hoping that sooner more business and establishment that will accept bitcoin as mode of payments to increase the demand of bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley

Wow this is a great news , despite of bitcoin fall down I am glad to see that there are still positive things about bitcoin. Philippines easily adopt bitcoin and used it in paying bills and in different transactions. Our country will accept some tourists like you and make you feel special while you are staying here.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

The Philippines have set the pace for every other country in the world to follow. If other tourist places will accept BTC, it will be good for cryptocurrency.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

You've visited the Philippines? LMAO stop trolling around here man majority of your post are from the local thread of the Philippines take a look.

Stop pretending that you've visited the Philippines because you're from the Philippines.
Better luck next time when you try to troll people in here. Grin

Seems he is a tourist in his own country. Grin
He wanted to feel like one so let him be, he just made himself look like a clown.

Local tourists who want to promote shops in the Philippines with the presence of bitcoin in their countries, successful promotions and many people in this forum also want to know the beauty of the Philippines.
Hope that bitcoin is really well received in the Philippines so that if there are foreign tourists on vacation can use bitcoin to get food.
Ive been fooled. I wont take this as a big deal but I hope you dont do that again. Realize your mistakes buddy. But anyways I am happy that a country like Philippines accept bitcoin. I hope other country will accept bitcoin too.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

such a good news to the people of Philippines and to the cryptowold as this will be a good example of mass adoption of bitcoin. I'm hoping that sooner more business and establishment that will accept bitcoin as mode of payments to increase the demand of bitcoin.

It is just sad hiw the OP is faking it as a tourist. I am a Filipino and I know that there are a lot of people investing on and using Bitcoin as a payment method through the exchange application coins.ph. It is one of the most popular exchange in our country with just a few crypto currencies. I do not know if his transactions or that buying is true but all I know is that there are a lot of people that knows of it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

At long last bitcoin is being used as Sathoshi Nakamoto wanted it to be. I hope from now onwards we can actually have more countries getting into legalizing bitcoin usage.

kawaihito

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

That's so great. i will spend money and go to Philippines for my next holiday with my bitcoin
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Good to know you're satisfied with your stay in the Philippines considering they have been trying to thrive in the cryptocurrency industry! Support is coming from everywhere and I hope, as a Filipino cryptocurrency enthusiast, that the country may know and finally fully accept bitcoins as a day to day currency.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

Philippines is one of the countries who are open minded to new forms of advancement because we are a third world country. Aside from merchants payment, you can also pay utility bills using BTC, also, there are BTC ATM in central cities. SEC also has approved multiple crypto exchanges to operate in our county. I believe McAfee also went here for business purposes.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

Well Philippines is a great country in terms of paying and fast transactions . It is proud that you like mostly the foods here in our country i convince you to go in the beautiful places because that places you wanted to go are so wonderful and good . And i proud as Filipino citizen we part on a crytoworld that deals in cryptocurrency.
takihaha

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

After switching to FIAT, we may have an option for cash to be delivered in front of our house. Bitcoin is also accepted by many traders as a means of payment. Like the Philippines
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

The Philippine is one region that embrace cryptocurrency just like China and the rest other countries who are also using cryptocurrency as a secondary currency in they county. Philippines are happy and welcome cryptocurrency due to the freedom it offer them in the financial life and eas of doing financial transactions.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

This is some real good news for the world of crypto. I believe we need more such companies in many countries around the world to adopt bitcoin as a mode of payment and this could definitely promote the good intentions blockchain technology has to offer the world.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

I don't understand these "acceptance" of bitcoin in some place as payment news. The best acceptance bitcoin can have, if we look back in 2017, is from Japan and Korea examples... there merchants are OK in accepting as it has reglementation. But there is a catch, right now we can have bitcoin payments almost any where in the word through a third party, for example bitstamp lets you set up an bitcoin address on which you can send bitcoin and automaticly convert to fiat at the exchange price, or bitpay and others. The problem is, of course, that you have to have a way to create a receipt with the total amount to give to the customer in order for him to send to and this has to be official. 
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

I am happy to know that in the Philippines you meet traders who accept Bitcoin as a payment mode and we are increasingly convinced that the adoption of Bitcoin is increasingly widespread. If such situations arise in various countries digital payments will become kings and everyone will start using them.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

I am happy to know that in the Philippines you meet traders who accept Bitcoin as a payment mode and we are increasingly convinced that the adoption of Bitcoin is increasingly widespread. If such situations arise in various countries digital payments will become kings and everyone will start using them.

For me it is a great news, i am a bitcoiner believer and supporter as well. Althrough not already an investor but a big plan to become one of it someday.
abarbaz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

Even the national bank of the Philippines has apparently affirmed two new digital currency trades, bringing the aggregate number of certify crypto trades in the nation to five. In the mean time, crypto exchanges have been developing in the nation
Akany

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

No doubt it's really a great experience but considering the possibility of scammers as a factor, in question how do one need to determine scammer and those who are not? My advice, try to be more careful and not being in a hast following along everything that is written "Bitcoin"
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

I'm glad to know that here in the Philippines will accept bitcoin as a payment, bitcoin rises in popularity and it's easy to use very conveniently unlike the credit card.

slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

Time to buy was 5 years ago, now just buy those who really believe in the growth of bitcoin... those who have it, keep it to themselves... And those who mine, mine already just on the machine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: