Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:29:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC payments in PHILIPPINES  (Read 2822 times)
CryptoDamon

Activity: 99
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

He is a filipino citizen based on his post history,  some of his post are posted in Local philippines,  maybe OP  is just trolling us haha,  but nice to hear that he paid btc in change of goods,  the bad thing is he lied to readers of His real citizenship.  

If he's from the Philippines and used BTC to purchased goods and services then that's not a very practical thing to do. I am a Filipino as well and I know how much it would cost to purchase BTC using coins.ph. This might be a troll from OP just to create some topic in here. I doubt that he really used his btc instead of cash to purchase goods.  Grin

At least everyone in this forum will know that our country the Philippines is crypto friendly and if ever they plan on visiting our country then they can just visit that local store to purchase some goods using bitcoin. This is one way of advertising the name of that particular store that he just said in here. Maybe he owns it.  Grin
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

I'm glad to know that here in the Philippines will accept bitcoin as a payment, bitcoin rises in popularity and it's easy to use very conveniently unlike the credit card.
There are few news that there are already a stores in the Philippines accepting bitcoin as payment method which i really like about the adaption from the current technological advancements we are getting right now. Im glad to know there are already people or business owners who are open to cryptocurrency transactions such as payment, I hope this would be an eye opening to those who are in business industry or even a country.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

Great, maybe I also want to have a vacation in the Philippines. I have a lot of bitcoin in my wallet. I want to experience the use of bitcoin to pay for my daily expenses. This is really great news. It shows the positive impact of bitcoin on some increasingly powerful countries.

alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

The Philippines is a good country for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, many Filipinos are in the Cryptocurrency business. I am happy, because I live in Indonesia. Countries that are directly adjacent to the Philippines, maybe someday I will visit the country. And I hope this becomes a positive trend in the development of bitcoin, I also want my country to legalize Bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley

Congrats for having a good experience in the Philippines. Yes this country is accepting bitcoin and other crypto as a payment to product. Another good thing in the Philippines, the wallet used in saving bitcoin and other selected crytos is legal and the Goverment as well as the Central Bank knew about this wallet.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

There are news that some stores here in the Philippines is already accepting bitcoin as payments and im glad to hear that  and i hope that more stores will also accept bitcoin in the future because Philippines legalized bitcoin as payments on some transactions already.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley

Indeed it is very nice to use btc as a real currency to paying our daily needs. But i hope we will using bitcoin and altcoins as well in the future as our payment system because crypto is actually easy to use. But the value of crypto need to be stable to became a mass adopted currency in the world.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

like the Philippines has not issued a regulation on the use of digital Cryptocurreny currencies in its country, Indonesia was like that when bitcoin was not very well known among the public there are still many who use it to buy and sell like a house or other things this happens in the Indonesian city of Bali, but after the end of 2017 the Indonesian government banned bitcoin as a payment instrument.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

Yes, bitcoin here in the Philippines is regulated  and accepted, our government is open minded on that kind of business. I am so happy that you like to visit my country Philippines, hopefully some of the foreign bitcoiner will visit too.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
Woah Shocked it's really good to hear that you've see that place I knew one to let me suggest to you whenever you want to came back here at philippines it's called Munta Mandla, it's a resto bar located at Mandaluyong https://bitpinas.com/shop/punta-mandala-mandaluyong-accepts-btc/ may this will help you whenever you want to go back again IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!! #NUMBERONE Grin
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

Will he may be from the Philippines it does not necessarily living in the Philippines. There are over 1 million Philippine overseas workers, working in a vast number of countries.

But to the content of the OP, the only way to test this for someone to actually make a purchase from this store, and if it's a success then it's great for we need as many retailers as possible to embrace Bitcoin and crypto in general.     

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I am happy to hear that maybe I need to visit the Philippines and use my bitcoin for payment and buy meat ready for burning
That's great idea to visit my country here in the Philippines I guaranteed you, you will enjoy here and also your bitcoin it use as your payment in some establishment. We will waited you here.

It is great that there are a lot of establishments and platforms that accepts Bitcoin here in the Philippines but I do hope it is accepted more widely. I live in a province where Bitcoin is not really known the reason even if you have a lot of them, you are just forced to hold them or maybe use the exchange to sell them from BTC or ETH to fiats.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

You will be surprised that not only that merchant you can use your bitcoin to exchange to fiat easily and buy whatever you want in the local store the easiest thing to do is how to change your Bitcoin to fiat money and the Philippine government has made it so easy for Bitcoin holders
sell100
Copper Member

Activity: 172
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

Is Bitcoin so developed in the Philippines? I also want to travel to the Philippines in the near future. Is it possible to use Bitcoin for universal use?
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

There are news that some stores here in the Philippines is already accepting bitcoin as payments and im glad to hear that  and i hope that more stores will also accept bitcoin in the future because Philippines legalized bitcoin as payments on some transactions already.
That is good to know because this advancement can help the bitcoin holder to used it as payment not needed to cashout in order to pay. It can be fast and easier to do as long as there is high internet access also. Good to now that even Philippines is early to adapt the changes and it is accepted positively in the market. Time will come that all people in Philippines can have bitcoin account  that serve as their ATM.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

Oh that's true great happy heard about i am also from the philippines
Last i heard good news from the philippnines is about Bitcoin ATM located at makati city
That's the proof pilipino people believe the capability of cryptocurrency as future currency

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Where it is on the Philippines? I think there aren't all kind of things you can buy using that.  I am from Philippines and I only know that you can use crypto as payment for load, bills and tuition fee only but it is the first time I heard that you'd buy products using crypto.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

I've just visit Philippines to have an vacation. I glad to know that Philippines accepting Bitcoin as payments, like Mr. D’s Artisanal Sundries i buy prepared smoked and cured meats, such as bacon or corned beef and i pay BTC Smiley it's so very nice that Philippines is belong to the Cryptoworld  Smiley
This is one of the reasons that I love the Philippines, a country that accepts Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Do you like to travel in a country without using FIAT to make payments? To make payments you only need to use the smartphone for payment, this is great.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

This only proves that Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency can be accepted or adopted anywhere in the world. Considered as a third world country (no offense), the Philippines has become more open to change for the past years especially to those that have potential to contribute for economic growth and development. Other nations, especially those less developed, should also have this mindset if they want to move forward.

andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

I also hope that in my country I can use other bitcoin or crypto payments. But we have to be careful because there are many scammers everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: