Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:03:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Austin Global Exchange | agx.io  (Read 3840 times)
agx.io (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:58:04 AM

***The announcement below premiered in the bitcointalk.org "Alternate cryptocurrencies" forum on February 05, 2014, at 08:23:28 AM***

Bitcointalk.org: Austin Global Exchange is announcing here first because we're members of this community just like you. Bitcointalk is the place to go for engagement on all things cryptocurrency, so it's only fitting that we're announcing the upcoming launch of a new BTC/LTC/ALT exchange right here.

Austin Global Exchange ("AGX") will provide a fast, stable trading platform for your favorite cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and DOGECoin while also aggressively listing emerging alt-coins. Security, speed, uptime, support, evolving feature roadmaps, and an intuitive interface will make AGX a great user experience; our markets and execution will keep bringing you back.

Stay tuned to this thread over the coming weeks to learn more about AGX. We'll provide updates on launch timing, pricing, markets, technology, and more. We'll even have polls where you can help us decide which emerging alt-coins should be listed on AGX first! Be sure to opt-in to our mailing list at agx.io to receive periodic subscriber-only pre-launch updates. It goes without saying, but we're saying it anyway: Austin Global will never share your email address for any reason. We're CAN-SPAM compliant and you can opt-out through the available link in any message we send.

We'll be at the Texas Bitcoin Conference in Austin at the Formula 1 Circuit of the Americas on Thursday, March 6th and we'll also be at several SXSWi parties that same weekend. We'll be tweeting from the Bitcoin Conference and SXSWi; follow @AustinGlobalX to catch up with us out on the town in Austin!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:22:24 AM

Did you get your exclusive pre-launch email update from Austin Global Exchange tonight?

Be sure you don’t miss the next one: opt-in at http://[Suspicious link removed]/1fX7f40

- The Austin Global Team
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:45:12 AM

Bitcointalk thinks our URL from the prior post is "suspicious"  Sad

You can use this one instead to opt-in to pre-launch communications: agx.io

Thanks!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:32:29 PM

***The announcement below premiered in the bitcointalk.org "Alternate cryptocurrencies" forum on February 05, 2014, at 08:23:28 AM***

Bitcointalk.org: Austin Global Exchange is announcing here first because we're members of this community just like you. Bitcointalk is the place to go for engagement on all things cryptocurrency, so it's only fitting that we're announcing the upcoming launch of a new BTC/LTC/ALT exchange right here.

Austin Global Exchange ("AGX") will provide a fast, stable trading platform for your favorite cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and DOGECoin while also aggressively listing emerging alt-coins. Security, speed, uptime, support, evolving feature roadmaps, and an intuitive interface will make AGX a great user experience; our markets and execution will keep bringing you back.

Stay tuned to this thread over the coming weeks to learn more about AGX. We'll provide updates on launch timing, pricing, markets, technology, and more. We'll even have polls where you can help us decide which emerging alt-coins should be listed on AGX first! Be sure to opt-in to our mailing list at agx.io to receive periodic subscriber-only pre-launch updates. It goes without saying, but we're saying it anyway: Austin Global will never share your email address for any reason. We're CAN-SPAM compliant and you can opt-out through the available link in any message we send.

We'll be at the Texas Bitcoin Conference in Austin at the Formula 1 Circuit of the Americas on Thursday, March 6th and we'll also be at several SXSWi parties that same weekend. We'll be tweeting from the Bitcoin Conference and SXSWi; follow @AustinGlobalX to catch up with us out on the town in Austin!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io

Instead of attempting to create a bunch of hype over yet another unprofessional exchange, why not differentiate yourself by actually delivering relevant, useful information that at the very least would suggest you're qualified to run such an operation?

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:31:36 AM

@MPOE-PR: Austin Global appreciates that digital currency exchanges are hot news items right now for dubious reasons. Just like you, I'm wary of partners in this rapidly growing industry with few established and trusted options.

I think you'll find the Austin Global Exchange solution brings the type of professional solution into the marketplace that you and others are hoping to see. As we finish the late stages of development for the upcoming launch you can get detailed updates by opting in at agx.io that will include sneak peeks of the site and details on features and functionality. We'll also be updating this Bitcointalk thread periodically.

I did read the post you wrote about "starting a Bitcoin business." Well-written and thanks for sharing. Good information and good advice.

- Justin from AGX

Find us at:
agx.io
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:25:17 AM

Austin Global Exchange has posted a new interactive poll. We want to hear from you which hot new coins should launch on Austin Global Exchange. Visit our Twitter feed for a link to the poll. We'll be collecting data for a week and using it to prioritize which coins launch first on AGX.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:14:21 AM

Today's Austin Global update includes an endorsement of the Coinbase blog post on Mt. Gox and a sneak-peek screenshot of the AGX trading page. We are days away from a launch announcement. Be the first to know by opting-in at agx.io!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:47:29 AM

With much excitement Austin Global announces that agx.io is now open for user registration! You can register your username, profile information, 2-factor authentication, and set up wallets. The Austin Global Exchange Markets are not open for trading yet. We expect to announce a launch date for trading in the coming days.

A big "thank you" to all who have shown pre-launch interest in Austin Global Exchange. Another "thank you" to those who have reached out to us on Twitter or email or participated in our online survey. Your engagement has already made Austin Global Exchange better.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:25:23 AM

The Austin Global Exchange blog has a new post on it highlighting our Cold Storage process. We'd love for you to check it out at austinglobal.tumblr.com.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:17:22 AM

Austin Global Exchange will have several digital currencies trading in "ALT"/BTC pairs at launch! We'll also have a lot more: learn about our approach to markets and trading pairs in our recent blog post: http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/78389466020/austin-global-exchange-goes-beyond-just-btc

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:05:51 AM

We learned a tremendous amount at the Texas Bitcoin Conference this week. With the headlines in the news, one of the biggest things on the agenda and in the hallway conversations was security. Learn about how Austin Global Exchange protects you with our Cold Storage process: http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/image/78188469722

You can also view our #LiveTweets feed from the Texas Bitcoin Conference on our Twitter feed, @AustinGlobalX

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
agx.io (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:49:05 AM

Austin Global Exchange has officially announced a Beta Launch for Saturday, March 15th at 4p GMT. The main AGX Bitcointalk thread, including the announcement, is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474

Thanks for everyone's interest!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:51:49 AM

Hope you include Coin2 (C2) on AGX. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.0

Hook'em Horns!!!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
SpainCoinDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

SpainCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 03:04:44 PM

AGX please confirm you've received my messages. SpainCoin hardfork soon, please update you wallet.

savagesam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:24:32 AM

Hope you include Coin2 (C2) on AGX. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.0

Hook'em Horns!!!
+1
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:46:55 AM

I second this +2

Grin
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:23:44 AM

I second this +3

Bl1tz

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:54:48 AM

Hello!

I seem to have a problem changing my pass and so i can't login. It always shows an error and says it's been sent to your logs.
Can you help me?

Thanks
SteadyAsSheGoes

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:34:22 AM

Hello!

I seem to have a problem changing my pass and so i can't login. It always shows an error and says it's been sent to your logs.
Can you help me?

Thanks

Same problem here.
Bl1tz

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:26:36 PM

Problem solved.

It now works as expected Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print