Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:50:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NTM] Negotium Project  (Read 28245 times)
twistedtrick

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 01:54:55 PM

What is the difficulty retarget?
jacksonwill

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:14:35 PM

I am in!
dmidos

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:17:49 PM

Too much text, when you'll start? My rigs want this.
Negotium.org (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

Wow..I think OP is English or Marketing major.. lots of word compare to other coins. However, IPO disturbed me. The writing almost made me forgot that this coin is nothing but another copy and paste clone coin. We will see though. Any plans to make this unique besides great "marketing" and "business-focused" coin like other 100 coins?
Negotium (NTM) is not an IPO-based coin, but Negotium Project is an IPO-based enterprise. NTM is not about IPO, but its marketing depends on IPO.  Coin will be lauched with or without IPO. We have solid plans to make this coin unique. Thank you.
northranger79510

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:40:48 PM

Wow..I think OP is English or Marketing major.. lots of word compare to other coins. However, IPO disturbed me. The writing almost made me forgot that this coin is nothing but another copy and paste clone coin. We will see though. Any plans to make this unique besides great "marketing" and "business-focused" coin like other 100 coins?
Negotium (NTM) is not an IPO-based coin, but Negotium Project is an IPO-based enterprise. NTM is not about IPO, but its marketing depends on IPO.  Coin will be lauched with or without IPO. We have solid plans to make this coin unique. Thank you.

Care to share this plan? Anything that will make this stand out?

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
Negotium.org (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:47:26 AM

Nice Logo!

Too funny Cheesy

Thank you.  Wink

Too much text, when you'll start? My rigs want this.

You are welcome. Coin launch is planned within 2-3 weeks.

I am in!

What is the difficulty retarget?
Coin is still under development, difficulty re-target will be determined later and announced.

wow im in

Launch time or it didn't happen.  Shocked
Coin launch is planned within 2-3 weeks. We will announce exact launch date.

i fuckin love you man. thanks for the page. very useful.

just for fun...............,Welcome feedback
Thank you.

pool?
Still under development.

Wow so much text.
Ok, for all those who don't have time to read, here is the short version.

OFFICIAL NEGOTIUM COIN (NTM) WEBSITE
 http://www.negotium.org/

BLOCK EXPLORER
None available yet.

SPECIFICATIONS
Scrypt Algorithm (proof of work)
33554432 total coins can be mined
512 seconds block time
Block reward halving every 65536 blocks (approximately 1 year and 3 weeks)
256 coins initial block reward
0 pre-mined coins
IPO

ok, I read IPO...that is getting-rich-quick oriented
NTM is not IPO-based, but project that supports the coin will need funds, however coin will be launched anyway, with or without IPO. If NTM will become popular on its own, without project's support, independent and self-sustained coin, it would be great accomplishment. We would not undertake this project if this coin was about getting rich quick scheme, because getting rich quick strategy is guaranteed to fail.

interesting, I am in

Wow so much text.
Ok, for all those who don't have time to read, here is the short version.

OFFICIAL NEGOTIUM COIN (NTM) WEBSITE
 http://www.negotium.org/

BLOCK EXPLORER
None available yet.

SPECIFICATIONS
Scrypt Algorithm (proof of work)
33554432 total coins can be mined
512 seconds block time
Block reward halving every 65536 blocks (approximately 1 year and 3 weeks)
256 coins initial block reward
0 pre-mined coins
IPO
Thank you, we should have thought of short version too, but it would add to existing text already.

i fuckin love you man. thanks for the page. very useful.
Thank you.

Looking forward to your success!

Thank you very much.

What makes this coin different from any of the other litecoin clones?
Can I get the cliff notes version of how this coin is different than all the other coins please?  Grin

Agreed. How is this different, why should we get behind it, and when exactly is the launch?

These are the things we need. Also, launches with nice graphics legitimately seem to do better.

Even clones have their purpose. The coin will create its own market, foundation and develop commercial site that will integrate coin as preferred payment and investment method. NTM will be used to help in applying creativity to real world, matching inventors and entrepreneurs with angel investors and venture capital groups. Some people who have limited access to capital, due to their lack of knowledge of business terms and limited social connections, lose opportunities and the whole generation is losing its chance to get potential technologies that could have have been applied yesterday instead of tomorrow. Some geniuses can be limited in funds while have a lot to offer for the progress and technology, science and commerce. What if few knowledgeable people can make the difference in medical advances, not 30 years from now but within 5 years? This coin is as different from any other just as Litecoin is different from Bitcoin. Difference will become obvious when coin is launched and makes the market, until then it will be just the promise.

NTM launch is planned within 2-3 weeks. Thank you for your advice to change graphics.

Negotium is now up for voting on AllCrypt.com!

www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Read more about AllCrypt:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=438727.0

Thank you.
0 premine, i like it already.. Wink
Thank you and you are welcome to mine NTM when coin is launched within 2-3 weeks from now.

Added TO Latest Altcoin List
You can add Link Latest Altcoin List in this thread,thank for you support.
Thank you.

im in when is the date???
Coin launch is planned within 2-3 weeks. We will announce exact launch date.

FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:53:54 AM

some stuff others asked

some stuff Dev answered

that was a nice answering  Grin

but i think it would be better if you use the algo from vertcoin, thats a unique algorythm and it will have alot more success Smiley

or atleast scrypt jane

Negotium.org (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:39:40 AM

Can I get the cliff notes version of how this coin is different than all the other coins please?  Grin

None available at the time. Scrypt algorithm that was not invented yesterday, but coin is new and has its own purpose.

some stuff others asked

some stuff Dev answered

that was a nice answering  Grin

but i think it would be better if you use the algo from vertcoin, thats a unique algorythm and it will have alot more success Smiley

or atleast scrypt jane

Thank you for your advice and it really would have been great to insert different algorithm into NTM. I wish it was all that simple, but we have not enough people to work on different algo and nobody is willing to do it on voluntary basis. Anyway thanks for this practical advice.
Negotium.org (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:46:51 AM

it's ok
i can build a pool for it Tongue

i need a launching time .. Smiley

Thank you. I will contact you with additional details. Launch time is planned within 2-3 weeks.
One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:51:51 AM

will check back later
Negotium.org (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:50:03 AM

Care to share this plan? Anything that will make this stand out?

I hate to repeat myself, but I have to copy and paste this one:
"The coin will create its own market, foundation and develop commercial site that will integrate coin as preferred payment and investment method. NTM will be used to help in applying creativity to real world, matching inventors and entrepreneurs with angel investors and venture capital groups. Some people who have limited access to capital, due to their lack of knowledge of business terms and limited social connections, lose opportunities and the whole generation is losing its chance to get potential technologies that could have have been applied yesterday instead of tomorrow. Some geniuses can be limited in funds while have a lot to offer for the progress and technology, science and commerce."

In technical aspects, coin's algorithm is similar to Litecoin, it is Scrypt based, although it has its miner's appealing settings like: period between block halving events and total coins supply. That means much for the coin stability and growth too, because its value shall stay within reasonable volatility limits, allowing to coin's slowly increase its value, on weekly or monthly trends.  Rewards paid from each found block are kept steady for a year and 3 weeks, time between blocks is only 8 minutes and 53 seconds, while total coins supply is kept within relatively low range of 33.5 million coins. This steady "resonance" of coin inflow vs. its total supply (0.2% of total coins mined per year) will guarantee NTM stability over time in terms of its exchange rate and long-term investment. Similar to Bitcoin model of coin supply and block time has been adopted, while making it appealing to non-Asic miners, to average miners with regular GPU, even Cuda miners and CPU miners, in other words public mining is possible with this algorithm settings. Miners who has invested in Asic equipment are looking for quick income based on their large investment and they abandon coins that are not providing them with minimum payment expectations, while public miners are more dedicated to coin stability considering the fact that GPU equipped computers are not considered an investment, but as a requirement to process modern games and programs. Therefore massive abandonment of ASIC-mined coins, if expectations are not fulfilled (except Bitcoin due to its attractive rate), is creating the wave of reduced coin's difficulty, resulting in its value fall down, followed by active mining based on its reduced difficulty and great inflow of newly mined coins at even lower exchange rate, because coins mined on "difficulty waves" seemed as high risk and disposed of quickly by miners. Such volatile environment of coin's difficulty and its value successively break coin's profit trend and discourage long-term investors, creating negative effect on coin's stability. They dispose the coin, creating market panic of that particular coin. As a result it causes memorable psychological effect in public and coin's growth is compromised; risk partial or complete abandonment of SHA-256 based coin, even if the latter had great marketing plan, funds and purpose.
j23a

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:00:40 AM

Would the new Litecoin ASIC be able to mine this coin? If so, that would not be good.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
Negotium.org (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:09:01 PM

Would the new Litecoin ASIC be able to mine this coin? If so, that would not be good.
Scrypt miner so called "scrypt Asic" is capable of mining these coins.
MiningRoad

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:46:41 AM

Hi,

This coin seems good so We will support you.
Pool is coming soon.

Cordially MiningRoad Wink
MiningRoad

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:21:28 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 02:18:59 AM by MiningRoad

http://duck.mining-road.com/img.png

Hi,

Negotium, It seems to be a GOOD CRYPTOCOIN,
We invite you to support it, hoping for a great beginning.
We believe in it Wink

Follow the good road for mining and come with us on http://negotium.mining-road.com

- Proportional 0% fee
- Vardiff Stratum
- Powerfull Server (DDOS protected)

Server Spec :

Intel 12 Core Xeon (Dual E5-2620 12 x 2 GHz) CPU
32 GB DDR3 RAM

Cheers
ripplebtc

Activity: 277

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:43:39 AM

Hoping for a fair launch
MiningRoad

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:25:32 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 03:58:52 AM by MiningRoad

Follow the good road for mining and come with us on http://negotium.mining-road.com

Pre-registration opened.

Negotium is a GOOD CRYPTOCOIN so we invite you to prepare youself for the Negotium launch day.

- Proportional 0% fee
- Vardiff Stratum : stratum+tcp://negotium.mining-road.com:3338
- Powerfull Server (DDOS protected)

Server Spec :

Intel 12 Core Xeon (Dual E5-2620 12 x 2 GHz) CPU
32 GB DDR3 RAM

If you have any question, you can contact us by email "support@mining-road.com".
You can follow us on Twitter : @MiningRoad

Wink
Negotium.org (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

Hi,

This coin seems good so We will support you.
Pool is coming soon.

Cordially MiningRoad Wink
Thank you for supporting us!  Wink
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:35:51 AM

I am going to invest my hash and money into this coin because the developer have a lot of potential.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:36:50 AM

how many coins have you posted here and how many accounts names have you used ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: