Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions Markets?  (Read 930 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

To be frank ,it is not possible to predict the price of bitcoin now.This means the price of bitcoin will not stable and volatile in nature.But sometime this volatile is best option to get profit.If the price is stable,we can't get anything as a profit from this bitcoin.This make the bitcoin quite popular among other Crypto.
We can say that we can not say anything because the market is not a stable market and is very difficult to predict the future price. Most of the predictions are uncertain just because of this unstable market and even if we predict a value then the actual value is something else.

It would be a wise decision to focus on your investment and to think that this market is in benefit regardless of the price; we can buy coins on low price in low market which is benefit and the other one is clear that we sell in high market and get huge profit.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

if such thing exists, then everybody in trading would have read it and we can see their activities in the market as orchestrated and predictable. who would invest if he already knew what will gonna be the result of his investments, totally non-sense, it contradicts the very essence of investing, investment is like a gamble, maybe what you mean a guide or something to help us traders in decision making.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

why we need to use it, i do agree predicting the market should by our own experience and our own mind, cause there is no one to be blame when you lose and when gain you should be happy cause following your own instinct.
Even if you trading then also its the same thing. Unless of course if you are more interested in dumping the bounty tokens then its wont matter much. But if you are doing bitcoin or altcoin trading everyday then of course your prediction is important and relying on others to predict for you is not the way to go.
But you do that then you cant hold them responsible for the outcome - because you trusted then and thus the responsibility falls on your shoulders.

It is always better to do trading on your own without looking at what others think.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

Does anyone here use prediction markets?
Or have experience building one?

Augur has gone down hill, so I set one up myself:
NINJA
Link: https://ninja.org/

I predict on my own and I predict for myself. I don’t really have anything to with any of these predictions that are being carried around, if they were being perfect, they should have been able to predict the current price we are at now before it happened, but none of them did, rather all they did was keep on making stupid predictions that price will reach $100k and $1 million before the end of year, lol. All these bunch of idiots and you don’t need to trust them.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

Many well known individual are giving some speculation regarding the markey  price but most if it fail. The market know is really unpredictable. FUD are everywhere which has affecting the market thoroughly.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

I think the website is just a prediction of people who participated commented and it is just a prediction (guessing) in assessing a coin price. I never follow other people's suggestions or are interested in predictions from the market, but I believe in my own predictions for choosing the right coins. If you follow the advice of others, you should be able to analyze your own choices, not from others, but they can be used as an option or survey of suggestions from others to find a way to get the best choices. Believing in yourself is the key of your choice and you will not regret it if your choice fails.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

NINJA

Lol another nonsense prediction,damn idea of listening in this kind of sucks predicting can be made by everyone so see no special towards this why not just make a research and do your homeworks than making this kind of thread that has been spreading the whole forum by predicting nonsense
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Many well known individual are giving some speculation regarding the markey  price but most if it fail. The market know is really unpredictable. FUD are everywhere which has affecting the market thoroughly.
The people who give predictions out openly are nothing but frauds. Nobody can predict exact rise or fall but we can give an idea how the impact of a certain event may have on the market. FUD will make the market drop or a recent hack of exchanges and all will make the market like we have seen.

Lol another nonsense prediction,damn idea of listening in this kind of sucks predicting can be made by everyone so see no special towards this why not just make a research and do your homeworks than making this kind of thread that has been spreading the whole forum by predicting nonsense
These threads start because people are not willing to put their time into researching something new in order to invest. They are just willing to follow the footsteps of some "tipstar" and dream if making money like them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Thanks but no thanks. I would much rather make predictions o my own through reading trends and reading up on markets rather than use someone else's predictions and make money off of it. You could call it pride, but i would want to learn how to read the market and apply it to other investments.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

NINJA

I don't use any kind of predictions market and I really don't believe in this type of predictions market as they don't long run for long-term because of the market dynamics as they use to change a lot as the time passes on. I firmly believe on my own technical analysis and predictions and i also update them as the time passes on if it is necessary.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
koa22

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

NINJA

No, I do not use the project. It does not work for me. For me, the economic news always help me in analyzing to be more accurate. I feel the charts are inaccurate and affect my investment strategy.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

In predicting I think it is merely an illusion
Hmm, I think you said too much. No offense but I disgaree with you. Doing prediction is not as pure as looking into an illusion, it is the act of making a sensible guess that maybe on your past experience or simple gut feel/intuition as your reference. In short, predicting is not like doing a wild guess but a smart guess.
just rely on instinct and that is not entirely true.
Well, that's natural! Somes stuffs might be right in my point of view but wrong in yours. Each one of us have different perspectives in life.
I do not believe in prediction .. i just need to see the reference.
Keep this in mind, even the proven laws today (Law of Gravity etc.) once became a hypothetical statements before Smiley.

I get your point dude but I know you will understand that it is hard to make a pattern or standard in this world (which is crypto world) where volatility reigns that's why it seems hard to have a reference when predicting the market.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

NINJA

Investors struggle to make accurate predictions about the future but a prediction market can take  inputs from large  groups and many experts  and a settle upon probabilty, prediction markets  are more efficient more flexible and they provide better insights.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

I do not have the ability to predict the future well but I believe the bitcoin price in the future will be higher than the current price because the bitcoin is increasingly scarce and it is attracting more people to know it. I know many experts but when I read their predictions that just makes me more confused.
the best way i think you should train yourself to become an expert and if you follow someone to learn, you should follow only one person.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

Many predict the bitcoin price by the method of looking at the previous price. Because the movement keeps spinning many times in the weekly aliases. But these are all beyond prediction only and no one knows exactly what will happen to the business of cryptocurrency in the future.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

I do not think that these stuff are useful. You can use but do your decisions by on your own.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

NINJA
I have a big temptation to use one of those,  also I understand that I am the only one responsible for my money. So I cannot blame any prediction market if I would lose my money invested.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

It is not quite right to place responsibility on someone's prediction and buy coins or Vice versa to sell. It is better to look closely, but to make your own conclusion and make a decision on their own. It is necessary to gain experience and knowledge in the field of buying and selling crypto-coins.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

everyone will not be able to predict the crypto market. investing in crypto is at high risk if you do not pay attention to the crypto market conditions every day. the news about crypto greatly affects the price.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

everyone will not be able to predict the crypto market. investing in crypto is at high risk if you do not pay attention to the crypto market conditions every day. the news about crypto greatly affects the price.

Paying attention to crypto market is good but if you believe all news related to crypto and take decision on market trading then i think you will be in loss as their are so many fuds in the market which will make you panic and sell your coins in low and the fudders will buy your coins in low and enjoy the market movement. So always take you own decision not by following the news but having some more research on the coins which you are trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: