Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 04:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the MARKET increase?  (Read 2291 times)
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

The actual condition of when the market will experience a price increase, because all the things we can never know in crypto. The current market is also increasingly difficult for prediction, and greatly depends on the rotation of the coins that exist in the market. To it, then all we can do is monitor.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

I have confidence that market prices will recover as quickly as possible because what happens today is often the case where altcoin prices often rise and fall and eventually return to normal. let alone the altcoin price of the world we can not predict exactly, but all of that is influenced by the interest of purchasing power of investors to invest in altcoin. if the purchasing power of people to invest very much certainly altcoin prices will get better again.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

Well nobody exactly knows "when" the market would increase. But hopefully, before the end of 2018, market would rise again and hopefully around the increase last 2017 or even better, more! Let's see.
Bolabi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

current market conditions show a decline. The market will rise high when demand is rising and the market will increase when there are more people buying than selling. in my opinion the current condition is only part of the cycle course, as it approaches the end of this year Prices will again soar high.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

There is no way to know this surely. The market is stuck like anything bad this year but I am expecting that we will see recovery soon after November month or so. The period when most of the crypto currencies get attention and it becomes open to almost all the groups to make quick bucks. I have always believed in theory that when the year end comes then there are lot of holidays going on which makes people to get attracted to home based earnings, quick buck sort of thing. Thus they start investing into crypto currencies on mass level and end result is that we gain profits. Lets wait until then I guess.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:04:43 AM

bitcoin and altcoin prices are almost all down, I think this is the best time to invest if I have a little money I will invest and sell at the end of the year when the price is high.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

Actually the market will increase if there's a lot of demand of people- but expect more in the next few months you should buy the dip and never  ever push the sell button- according to some experts that the mass adoption is almost there we are glad that cryptocurrency is going to take us to the moon.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad
Now there is almost no sense in investing in tokens. The market should overcome the bears by the end of the summer, and then you need to analyze what your portfolio is composed of and whether you made it right investing into these coins.
today many coins are growing and growing to increase its support for market upgrades. so it would be great to support the existing coin in the CRyptocurrency market to make support for Cryptocurrency's future market progress.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:33:57 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 12:14:35 PM by keycellko

There's no way to know when the market will increase. If there's a way to know then we'd all be millionaires. Now that the market is low its the best time to buy. Dont sell yet. You will only collect losses if you sell now instead of collecting profits if you patiently wait for the bullrun.
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

You just have to know when to stay still, the market is really now, flipping for 5%-10% is not worth it, cause the market is likely to be controlling you right now
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

We don't know when, but I know it will again recover from this bear, and that's my long-awaited moment up to now, the only thing we can do now is we patiently wait when it happens again and hodl a little more until the pump will come.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

As most of wise investors are saying "Sell when everyone is greedy, buy when everyone is afraid to invest".
My last investment - Welltrado. And I'm keep on looking for new projects.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

That's a good question, and it's still a bear market.
From the international situation, the present policy is not optimistic.
And more and more ICO projects are taking up a large amount of capital.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
sushizhe

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

The market has been in red for a long time. The red seems to be no end. No one knows when the cryptocurrency will re-enter the bull market. Many people choose to left from waiting and those who persist will win.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

We do not know when, we know only what we need to change market for better. The biggest problem is the fact that we are powerless in this situation and the only people which can do something are whales. So unfortunly we must wait and be patient

Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

The market has been falling, which is desperate.
I'm just an investor who has just entered the cryptocurrency market, so it worries me. Even though I trust bitcoin, I don't think altcoin has a future.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

hi, i guess you ask when the market will rise again, i don't know and i would like to know as well, and i'd like to know when it will collapse as well Smiley
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:34:16 AM

We do not know when, we know only what we need to change market for better. The biggest problem is the fact that we are powerless in this situation and the only people which can do something are whales. So unfortunly we must wait and be patient

But you just promote your projects,as me, how do you change market for better?) 99% of people here just for fast profit, they don`t worry about technology and healthy growth of whole industry:)
So the best thing we can do for crypto - don`t promote scam projects Grin
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

The market will increase when there's more people buying than selling. It can also be seen that we are already stabilised at some point after long time and thats I believe people will actually push the market upwards now. Experts says that there are huge probability that occurrence last year will be similar in 2018, but lets see if it will  make sense.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

Today, the market can not be predicted. This year is completely different from the last years. And I think noone knows when we will see the growth of the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: