Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the MARKET increase?  (Read 2291 times)
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

I think the market will increase if the situation of the market too is in the good situation and if the number of the demand is getting higher then there’s a lot of good opportunity to increase the market.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:26:17 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad
Yeah. We really don't know when will the market will rise up again. One thing we need to do is to wait further . It will really take a long time for the market to recover again. It is a normal thing that happen in the market. Facing fall down is a common thing. We really need patience in terms of this situation.
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

maybe the market will increase waiting for a fixed month, if my opinion the market back to normal will fall into november, it has been 3 months of this market price of its trade is broken and its price is ugly.

FrosDiamond

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:30:09 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

do not worry, the market will get back to green as soon as possible. we just skip this first, believe that the storm will soon pass. keep calm, buy a coin you like and then hold it.
canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

Need more time to market growth, large investors have not invested at this time. Need more good news to promote market development
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

No one can accurately know the ups and downs of the market! It can only be said that when the number of investors is higher than the number of people sold, the market will increase and rise. There is no need to fear the falling market at the moment. Instead, it is a good opportunity for investment. I believe that the bull market will come soon....
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:36:44 AM

Crypto market is difficult to predict, so until now no one has been able to provide certainty, we all here only rely on the predictions we analyze ourselves. From the analysis obtained based on the crypto journey so far, we have confidence that crypto can increase again. In addition, the increasingly sharp development of the community helps crypto to be stronger in fighting for its coins.
antran123

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

There is a lot of chance for the crypto market to recover and it looks like a little bump was happened to the majority of crypto that can be considered as a recover from the latest dump or correction.
If the demand will try to get into the cryptocurrency as fast as possible and that created a big FOMO and then we will go to the moon just in a short time.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

No one knows  when the market will increase again. Actually there are many speculation that market will increase before the end of 2018, hopefully it's true because many investors now are already in a panic because of their big loss.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

We do not actually know when was the market will increase. We only expect on the ex-peculation of the pros in crypto-world or rather on the crypto-enthusiast, lol. In all ways and terms we hope that the market will rise though.
vcmnb5

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:49:42 AM

I am also waiting for the market to increase,
Personal prediction is at the end of this year, because everyone needs money. In this market short, short people should make a big profit, but I believe the market has been short-selling, waiting patiently for a while they will quickly rebound .
Ojodibanned

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

Those investors that are afraid to invest are not totally investors, they are only investing for assurance but if it's about risk taking, they don't have the balls. I don't care whether they might beat us or not. And the exchanges are only used to do trading, they are not the one to control the market for increase / decrease.
They are wise, no one will sell at lost.

the more that support the development that occurs in the market is able to generate profits that are much more increased than ever. so I'm sure for the increase will happen soon after the decline. so it is great for the future of the market, and by the end of 2018, this will be a remarkable increase in the market.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

We also do not know when the market will increase, but we can predict at the end of the year.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

now I think the market is slowly rising better than ever, so now there are still many opportunities for dialt trading, so we will more easily get many benefits.
cesdujem

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:22 AM

Who knows when. On the off chance that the request expands then the cost increments too. You don't need to fear the red market. It's not the end but rather a chance to have more. So at the present time, "make the most of current opportunities". Pick the coin that you believe is the best and has a potential. Purchase and hold until the point when it pumps.
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

The market can be easily manipulated, and I can say that it is being manipulated right now for huge institutions to join crypto. What you need to know if that blockchain adoption is increasing every day and it would only be a matter of time before the market booms again.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

No one can estimate when the market will increase. It can only be said that when people's demand starts to increase, the cryptocurrency market will rise. I believe in encryption very much. I believe that the time will come soon. We just need to remain calm and patient. Just fine, don't make the decision to give up encryption easily
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Let's wait and hope market price will increase in the last quarter of the year. I do believe that and I hope it works out to be so
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

No idea when the market will go up. You have to wait for the market increase.When the demand increases then the price will also increases.It will be the good news for the investors who investing in cryptocurrency.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

I admit that I am one of those person who are afraid selling an altcoins to a lower price. Those who wanted to sell an altcoin where the market is in red are the panic sellers. Those person are also one of the reason why those bears are still running in the market. A shocking news like government acceptance with cryptocurrency are most likely the best reason for most altcoins to fly up high. We can definitely see a greener market when that type of news appear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: