Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:09:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the MARKET increase?  (Read 2301 times)
kkont96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

I believe that the crypto-currency market will only go up when there is good news about the crypto currency, namely, when the media will start talking about crypto-currency again very often on the loser side. It is also clear that the whole market will go up when bitcoin goes up. It's our business to wait patiently
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

it is question of new funds getting in market.
Second thing is the psyholgical effects which is market cycles- the bear trend, it should be done in near future but to get in new Bull trend we ned new funds or just SEC saying that it approves one of the ETF proposals.

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

many people are wondering if when the market will increase or even back to its previous price before bear market. but there is no individual can tell when this will happen. because its hard to predict the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

predicted when the market will increase it is not one knows when it happens if many new investors come in i think it could affect the market increase
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

the market will surely increase, we must believe and be optimistic with the situation until the right time. now the market is in decline and all cryptocurrency coins are in a bad position. so I think wait and be patient will be better.
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

for the time being, the market has fallen heavily now at korekka \ and this is a very long correction which has lowered the price for all coins, but I think that after some time there will be positive news in the market and it will start to grow again and give us profit.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

Yes, not someone will not say when the growth begins and whether he will. I do not coin at a loss. I want to buy but the market can still fall.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

for the time being, the market has fallen heavily now at korekka \ and this is a very long correction which has lowered the price for all coins, but I think that after some time there will be positive news in the market and it will start to grow again and give us profit.

Since the beginning of 2018, more than $ 10 billion has been raised through ICO (including presale and main sale). And for the sake of simplicity, the amount of capital raised through the ICO in 2017 is just over $ 3 billion. That means we only have to go to half of 2018 that capital mobilized from the ICO is more than tripled in 2017. This shows that the potential from the market is very large
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

Market will eventually rise when more money and volume will enter the market, we have been hearing a lot about institutional money coming to the market but still there are no signs of that money, i think market will take quick turn as soon as volume comes back.
Support. I think the volume is already back, due to the new blood. And experienced investors will return when newcomers gain enough volume for the market.
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

The execution of the encryption advertise in 2018 was not perfect. The cost of digital money has been falling since the start of the year. It has been continuing for quite a while. I think time is sufficiently long. I think the encryption market will ascend in the coming months.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

The execution of the encryption advertise in 2018 was not perfect. The cost of digital money has been falling since the start of the year. It has been continuing for quite a while. I think time is sufficiently long. I think the encryption market will ascend in the coming months.
if you analyze the crypto-currency market over the past few months, then the forecasts are difficult to give, because the price fluctuations both up and down are very sharp and rather inexplicable.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

Bitcoin has been growing since 6000$ so you may pay attention on this asset. I have bought bitcoin on the lower price so I have already earned a little you may also try to find nice entry points to boy bitcoin on its retracements.   

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:53:33 PM

In the past three days bitcoin has shown the results of its struggle, which was previously in a very confusing and alarming situation for most of its users, I hope this condition continues to rise until the end of 2018. With existence increase on this cryptocurrency mother certainly will bring blessings for those who have altcoin, the article every happens a rise in value on the bitcoin value will usually be followed by an increase in the value of altcoin.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

If you see the previous trends of cryptocurrencies during January to March, they mainly fall at this time. It will go up for sure. This technology is the future and we are so lucky that we know this thing. People investing in it now will come out smiling after few years. It's just you should know which coins will give you outstanding return and which can destroy you.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

No one can precisely say on that. Cryptocurrency market is not like the modern world economics what the economists can  forecast, predict and say what happens of itin some situation. There are expert in cryptocurrency market too but all they do is prediction in the aspect of price and that may or may not at all come to pass.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

No one can precisely say on that. Cryptocurrency market is not like the modern world economics what the economists can  forecast, predict and say what happens of itin some situation. There are expert in cryptocurrency market too but all they do is prediction in the aspect of price and that may or may not at all come to pass.
as the crypto-currency market is only beginning to develop and each of us understands a bit about what potential awaits the crypto currency in the future, but based on the current state of affairs it is very difficult to predict something for the near future. The market is strongly influenced not only by the demand for crypto currency, but also by a different information wave, which in turn affects users who make inadequate steps in the crypto currency market.
mercy02

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

There is no one who can precisely say on that. Cryptocurrency market is not like the modern world economics what the economists can  forecast, predict and say what happens of itin some situation. There are expert in cryptocurrency market too but all they do is prediction in the aspect of price and that may or may not at all come to pass, that just it.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

if you analyze the crypto-currency market over the past few months, then the forecasts are difficult to give, because the price fluctuations both up and down are very sharp and rather inexplicable.
The fundamental support for all of crypto has been turned into a negativity in a few days. In fact that the whole altcoins market have been getting a lot of impacts and you can try to see that latest chart of altcoin it's really hard to predict.
I would like to see the more good news will asap and then we can change the trend of crypto.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

I have a feeling that in the beginning of the August we will see slight increase in a price of all coins because it is expected to be grant license for bitcoin ETF on 10th of august and always before the news market rises and after declines.Lets see this time what will happen but i feel we can see marketcap at 400B
ulum5

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

if I think personally. at times like this as well as his focus to observe it. wait until somebody wants to sell or do tokens token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: