Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the MARKET increase?  (Read 2295 times)
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

No one knows when will market will recover, but as we can see and for most crypto users, once the market is on red, it is the best time to buy coins and as many people buy coins, it will gain its price again.
the price of the cryptocurrency now are all in color green again. but we don't have any assurance if it will continue until this year end. i mean if ot continue to rising just to make the price comeback again into the high price. but for now, the market are color green and i know that many people got happy in this .
the market is still in the process of recovery. this is a good start to restore the market to its original state and become an expected improvement.
besides that with the presence of continued support will accelerate the increase.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

The market may go higher at any time. I personally expect the bottom to be reached at a moment most people think it is capitulation time and crypto would reach zero. A big panic moment. That's the moment it will rise.
Boromon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

I think no one knows for sure when the market will recover. Today many investors are hesitant to invest due to market conditions like these. I hope there will be good news about crypto mainly from the Government as this will give a positive impact to the crypto world. And we can do now is just keep patient.
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

We only expect on the ex-peculation of the pros in crypto-world or rather on the crypto-enthusiast, lol. In all ways and terms we hope that the market will rise though.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

Since the ghost month is over, anticipate by the end of this september the bulls will be returning. Last year's starts of ATH i believe was october and i believe that will be the same thing again for this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

Still be patient and do not sell coins in conditions of low prices. The market will recover if the request of the larger market. And of course this takes time and this time I think the big investors have yet to return. But I am very confident that the market will soon recover and prices will be stable again.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

alot (me too) of people doesnt know when the market will rise up again but i think this year is not for the market.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

Yes prices are very low at this moment so what should we do? Of course nothing but hold. Selling is like leaving crypto opportunity to earn much. The Golden rule is buy low sell high. Do not think to sell instead, buy more currency until be prepared for real pump
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

As of now there are no clear sign on when will the market recover. Cryptoworld issues still unresolved that is why it will be hard for cryptocurrency to increase and recover.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Assface16678

Activity: 1400
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:44:00 AM

Market will go up high when demand increase. The more the demand the price will go up.  We just need a very good news about crypto and I'm sure the price will go sore high.

I agree with this. This is what crypto meeds. More market. More people who are willing to invest into it. If the demand rise then probably it will help the market to rise again. It will surely help the market and the investors who are expecting for the market's rise. All investors are hoping for the market's jump up before the year ends. And cryptocurrency will not disappoint us.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

The market may go higher at any time. I personally expect the bottom to be reached at a moment most people think it is capitulation time and crypto would reach zero. A big panic moment. That's the moment it will rise.
When things seems to be not so nice with our investment can also be the timing for the bull to start to run fast, I guess people loves to take chances
those who have guts to ride with the flow and invest more will benefits after, take time to do some research and do your owned assessment, don't rely
with other's opinion and speculations most of them are just bringing fuds if you know where to position yourself then you will make good money analysing
the next blow.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:03:32 AM

There is simple fact in economics that when the demand will increase, market will rise.  Crypto market is unpredictable. You never know when the market will rise.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

just need to be patient. all will return at high prices. if you have bought at a high price, you should keep holding and not selling your coins. some people may be afraid to invest because the price of crypto currencies is very volatile. it is reasonable, unless they take risks, it will provide an opportunity to be successful in the future.
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

usually towards the end of the year the market will increase. but now it is September, there seems to be no sign that the market is bullish. it looks like we have to wait a few more weeks to see if this year is like last year or not.
Yeah, sometimes the trend does not happen all the time so we have to accept the situation now.
We do have to wait because bitcoin will pump when we least expected it, at this market where whales can manipulate the price, we have to play with their games.

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

Crypto market is very volatile and it is react according to good and bad news which are favor or against the crypto. So no-one can exactly predict when will the market increase.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

indeed at a low price it is now possible to buy a few coins and then hold the coin in the long run, but maybe it will be a little risky because we don't know when the recovery will occur or not.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

We do not know when the exchange will increase in MARKET, many are afraid to invest. because they might beat us what we should do.

they do not want to sell because they are low.
Those who want to buy a token do not want to sell because of low fat. Sad

Well Im going to speculate things here, I guess crypto market will rise again this november, so far this month has been a nightmare for all of the altcoins especially ethereum but lets throw our worries around because next month is gonna be the start of a bull run.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

many more are looking for safe and wait in this State. because the market is too bad even at this time of course if entered in it would be a big risk bet. When can indeed make use of the condition may be able to get the results though not great. but many who choose to wait for the market to recover so it is safe to invest.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Garnettil

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

I can not predict the market value today, but I think it's a good idea to buy and hold money for long-term investment. I believe that by the end of this year the market price will rebind strongly.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

The exact date on when market increase again is still questionable. No one can predict when or how market will recover. Infact I have a hint that it will only comeback after or when the crypto issues resolve around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: