Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What will be the best cryptocurrency in 2018-2019?
Bitcoin - 22 (66.7%)
Ethereum - 8 (24.2%)
EOS - 1 (3%)
ETC - 0 (0%)
LTC - 0 (0%)
XRP - 2 (6.1%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the best cryptocurrency in 2018-2019  (Read 832 times)
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

Despite what has happened today, I am still a Bitcoin bull. I don't believe this to be delusional either, because there were many predictions we were heading to 6k and those who made those predictions are some smart people in this space. They also predicted 60k Bitcoin by year's end, and right now that seems impossible, but I believe it.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

I think that in 2019, will start a good pump many coins and then have a mad growth will stop almost no possible.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum still become the most popular crypto in next a few years because others altcoin can not replace it yet.  Both coin has potential to going up by multiple times because these coin has the biggest community and the strongest fundamental.
Even I believe Bitcoin will be the trend setter in the year 2019. This has so many reasons and besides all other, one is that no other crypto in the market has enough status and potential to outshine Bitcoin. This currency has gone a long way and despite hurdles in the way is still the leading one. If all the countries embrace the technology, I hope that it will be the future currency that will even push aside USD.
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

The best cryptocurrency in 2018-2019 would be Bitcoin for me as its the main trading pair in all exchanges. The growth of all digital currency will be based on the market value of bitcoin. Once it hits up, the rest will follow.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

Let's see how the market will play against expectations
I believe that the majority still choose bitcoin as the safest and most potential coin for investment, so you can see the applications and values that bitcoin brings to people and the potential for growth. of the deal, so I think at this point you should have a long-term investment plan into bitcoin. At present bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and this is the time for you to buy bitcoin for the best price.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

I think It will still be Bitcoin and ETH.
ETH is good too but I am sure 80 out of 100 will support bitcoin only, for me the most beneficial investment is bitcoin which has high potential of rising in price and making huge profit for the investors, I am, sure soon the price of bitcoin will get double which means we should not lose our hope of falling price just have patience soon bitcoin will pump up high so my choice is bitcoin that 2019 and 18 will be best bitcoin years.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:54:05 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 12:16:26 AM by GoldenLad

Many people have different options and opinions, some investors go for EOS, others go for ADA, some good for Stellar etc. The many things here is that different investors have different needs and preference. So its best for one to go and make researches, read their whitepaper, their RoadMap and other necessary check up to prevent fraud activities.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:12 AM

My favourite coin still BTC and ETH, because these coin has biggest community and also the technology keep to development to be much better and also they will try solve scalability issue that possible to process amillion transaction persecond. We should be support this technology to make revolusioner in this world.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

Check my signature.  Shocked

And its not on vote. Freakin democrats..

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
vmcl

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

be happy

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:59:58 AM

This currency can be a metronome. As they say: if all the crypto-currencies cease to exist, then only the metronome will remain. But it is not exactly)

be happy
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

Hmm bitcoin have the most vote until now but i dont think bitcoin still the best. EOS and Eth at least have some things that the community can use and the world may use in the future. Bitcoin is the highest price coins and nothings much that bitcoin can do for the world.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

Bitcoin is the first supporting cryptocurrency among all above the voting.It is one of the most popular virtual currency that has huge power and one of the most attractive crypto that good for investment. And also it have a great potential and I believe it have a great future. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in 2018-2019. Smiley
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

i think good coins now is only ETH BTC,with this market now,there are so risky for invest so i will choice ETH and BTC for investing list,if crypto market want go up,eth-btc have to go up first but when crypto market go up i am not sure the rest of altcoin will go up so i decide ETH BTC is great choice for now
Sharron Goodwin

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

i think good coins now is only ETH BTC,with this market now,there are so risky for invest so i will choice ETH and BTC for investing list,if crypto market want go up,eth-btc have to go up first but when crypto market go up i am not sure the rest of altcoin will go up so i decide ETH BTC is great choice for now

I think Bitcoin has found the bottom and will now only go up - see the chart - https://topcoinslist.com/en/coin/BTC
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Some people may disagree with me but I would choose ETH before BTC right now as I feel ETH will get stronger more than BTC. The platform is still the top choice for new token creators and there is very less competition.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

I wouldn't even put xrp or EOs on your list.  They are both centralized and it really defeats the whole purpose of a blockchain.

Litecoin doesn't look too good because the dev dumped all his coins, what the hell does that tell you.  Even the dev is trying to get  out you know your screwed.

Btc and eth are the major players, eth even has a shot of overtaking bitcoin's marketcap.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

From the options in the poll I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will make the best market movements,but still I believe Stratis will take on a prime position in the top cryptocurrencies as they roll out their products. Pretty exciting stuff about them. Also Cindicator is making big hops in the financial industry by developing and improving its AI tech at a very fast pace together with partnering with other AI focused projects. Wink

All in all the cryptocurrencies future is very bright from where I'm standing! Wink
Zekemporium

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Looks like bitcoin is the all time favourite for everyone. This is the reason which is keeping bitcoin in the top of list and it’s not taking any move to come down to second position. I don’t think in the dreams of anyone the BTC is being placed to 2nd position. That’s the truth about it and it will stay as it is forever. I’m also great supporter of the bitcoin and I would love to keep things that way ever and ever.  Wink
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

Let's see how the market will play against expectations
You can see that the price of bitcoin is decreasing sharply and is continuing to fall in the long run, you can see that the crypto market has been steadily declining in the last few days and is slowly moving into recession, since bitcoin price hit $ 19800, then continued to decline, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to reach the $ 1000 mark at the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: