Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2923 times)
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Yes cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world but still lots of people are ignoring this.Maybe because they are not interested at all even if it is being explained to them very well how it works.They're just afraid to lose what they already have that's why  they don't want to take risk in investing in crypto.

I think is it really useful for the market to recover or we only attract more fraudsters, hackers and even government regulations? I hope the volume of topics on social sites can improve the cryptomarket.
There's even daily news about cryptocurrency, the prize hunter works hard to spread more about the ICO on the top social sites and this is why it made the top trend this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

Yes, I certainly agree with you that bitcoin is a trending topic nowadays in both positive and negative notes. This is maybe because it's another big advancement in the history. Whenever there is new innovation, it becomes trending everywhere, for it becomes new means to make money, just like in ICO where a lot of people make huge money. They use the social media to increase token awareness and to get investors to fund their projects. And even the external and internal issues that surround it create noise for it.
mangjemsy

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

I agree that cryptocurrency has made its name popular and trending. It is well-known in a way that elementary students were familiar to this topic. Also, they even engaged to this forum or the likes.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

you are right good or bad news about cryptocurrency its still a publicity. It just means that cryptocurrency market is spreading worldwide. I think it helps spread curiosity to potential investors.

dublados

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

There is a news ordinary about cryptographic money, abundance seekers are striving to spread more about ICO's in top social destinations and this is the reason it makes on the best patterns this year. Be that as it may, the inquiry is, is it extremely supportive for the market to recoup or we are simply drawing in more con artists, programmers and even government controls? well I trust that the volume of theme in social destinations can help the cryptomarket.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

cryptocurrency took away the world by storm the world is talking about the crypto market in large we can expect the media attention will lead to mass adoption
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

It was always a popular topic in the news, when some people got scammed, lost a lot of money, or even gained a lot of money. Crypto can bring all these. Smiley

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurreny is gaining popularity all over the world that is why is the trending topic all over the globe, there are questions ask about cryptocurrency, some inquiries on how to join cryptos , it is a profitable programme, does our money capital will not be at risk, so many more issues and concerns about cryptocurrency that needs to be discussed, that is why this id a trending topic around the corner.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is really trending. The information about crypto has circulated almost everywhere. The level of debates and arguments about it has continued to be a topic of discussion in so many places around the world. It is a very healthy development for cryptos.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

The booming cryptocurrency in various media has occurred since December 17, 2017 when the price of bitcoin reached a significant level that's $ 20k. Which at once scored his first best record.
You're right, but I feel worried if the haters will eventually have a very strong flow to provoke or deter people who're interested in cryptocurrency.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

I think it is. The cryptocurrency wave has been sweeping all over the country, and it has really been a growing trend amongst people, especially those who wants to gain profits by entering into the trade and investment market. Although the market has been dealing with lots of negative stuff and news all around, it's still a great market to be in, and it still has a lot of potential left in it. So, it wouldn't be surprising to see more and more people talking about it and shifting their attention to it.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is the trending issue of our present society and at that the cryptocurrency community is witnessing high rate of awareness and acceptability in the world, even on national radio stations in my country cryptocurrency is being air on they program. Bitcoin most especially has gain good image in the society.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

This is what we call Good or Bad Publicity is still a Publicity thats why those haters is our advertisers too so just let them do their job and besides its a favor on our community

Cryptocurrency is the trending issue of our present society and at that the cryptocurrency community is witnessing high rate of awareness and acceptability in the world, even on national radio stations in my country cryptocurrency is being air on they program. Bitcoin most especially has gain good image in the society.

Because people nowadays are looking for profiteering at the same time learning and that is what cryptoworld offers,thats why maybe more and more are turning to this community instead of listening to those recruiting sites
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

I think it is silently trending topic about bitcoin, maybe all over the world , because it is already being launched many years pass ,but now I think it is trending , because the forum now is very strict to new comers in bitcoin talk forum, so this means that many are aware of bitcoin worldwide, because there are many who wants to join the organization.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

yes i agree with you. every day there is new news about cryptocurrency what is negative or positive news. all we can do is help spread the news about cryptocurrency if it's positive reverse news if our negative news doesn't get easily affected so we panic to sell. good and bad news about cryptocurrency will affect the public and this panic of people's actions will affect the crypto market.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Yes in this technical era cryptocurrency is a current topic.It is contributing a lot in the economy.In almost all transactions cryptocurrency is used.Their are various types of coins in cryptomarket.Bitcoin is on the top and is seeking attentions of many investors.It seems that people are more interested in investing in Crytocurrency rather than gold.Cryptocurrency is a long term investment.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

currently crypto currencies have become a trending topic worldwide because crypto currencies have changed the lives of almost everyone who uses crypto currencies, and crypo currencies have become coins that can provide benefits

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

Surely it is. It can be proved by the growing number of ICOs all around the world and by growing capitalization of market cap during last years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

Surely it is. It can be proved by the growing number of ICOs all around the world and by growing capitalization of market cap during last years.
The world of Crypto will become increasingly thriving if then everyone already understands
about science cryptocurrency. In the future, in all countries I think crypto will be accepted as official currency.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Presently, each fringe of net based mostly life is engulfed with knowledge of bitcoin and altcoins. thus nearly everyone has seen a message regarding it or have gone over a you-tube video regarding scientific discipline cash. thus affirmative it's the drifting subject over each single social medium stages actually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: