Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2926 times)
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
It is becoming more trending than before. Actually, the cryptocurrencies are becoming more hot issues in my country. It is a good news because many people are becoming aware about what it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
cryptocureency will become more famous soon so i think if. you want to become a rich people invwst now buy more until the valuw is too low and you will get a lot. of money soon  ifff you believe in cryptocurrency and also in bitcoin invest and buy now .
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:51:16 AM
Merited by Affilate User (1)

Blockchain technology is very good, very helpful for businesses in terms of money transfers and investment. In the near future, Cryptocurrency will become the habit of making money from many people in the world. Cryptocurrency is a hot topic and many people around the world learn and update information continuously. Because it greatly affects the whole world
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

Though cryptocurrency is a trending topic globally there are still people who do not know what crypto is especially bitcoin. There are also people did hear about bitcoin but are afraid to invest in it knowing its volatility and its prone to fraud and deception. But if somebody can tell them the benefits we got from crypto and that we can invest in it without money then that might convince them to jump into the crypto world.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

yes i agree with you. every day there is new news about cryptocurrency what is negative or positive news. all we can do is help spread the news about cryptocurrency if it's positive reverse news if our negative news doesn't get easily affected so we panic to sell. good and bad news about cryptocurrency will affect the public and this panic of people's actions will affect the crypto market.

It seems to me, you can open almost every site, and see some information referring to the cryptocurrencies. It is not even the advertisement - the news, the facts, jokes, whatnot.
Yindian

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Yes, although I have not been to countries all over the world, I think that cryptocurrency will become a topic for everyone in the future, and cryptocurrency is very great.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Total marketcap cryptocurrencies are currently more than $ 300 billion, with a very large marketcap it is certainly natural for all countries to be concerned about the development of Crypto.
mark 5

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

Cryptocurrency space is in its infant stage. It is one those assets which can bring very good dividents in a short time frame. Some time has to pass when cryptocurrency will be less discussed. But after BlackRock interest in crypto i believe the hype will be even bigger in the near future. Lips sealed Lips sealed
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

As of now crypto currency is the trending topic in the world  because ,there are many who are so interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,that is why there are many who are gaining interest and inquiries about cryptocurrency, so it is the trending topic in the world today.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

At present, some countries have not accepted the presence of bitcoin and they forbade bitcoin to operate in most backward countries. They have not accepted the bitcoin trade yet.
Discussion about the Bitcoin has developed and spread all over the world however some countries are still sleeping but they will soon wake up. Countries where it is not using or opposing the Bitcoin will soon realize its importance and this is due to the response of Bitcoin which is unique than others. The Bitcoin’s price is always in pending mode and brings surprises for us.

Well, when it comes to awareness, that is a gradual process, but with a step like this, it is definitely going to speed up the awareness process than if the step is not taken at all.  Even bitcoin is into down trend in last few months, we are having bitcoins as hot topic then just imagine about bitcoin into up-trend.
We want a situation where each and every government of every country realizes that bitcoin should not even be a problem but something that should be accepted to benefit the whole space as a whole as well as the country. Economically, it would bring a lot of progress when we start seeing real life usage.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

At present, some countries have not accepted the presence of bitcoin and they forbade bitcoin to operate in most backward countries. They have not accepted the bitcoin trade yet.
Discussion about the Bitcoin has developed and spread all over the world however some countries are still sleeping but they will soon wake up. Countries where it is not using or opposing the Bitcoin will soon realize its importance and this is due to the response of Bitcoin which is unique than others. The Bitcoin’s price is always in pending mode and brings surprises for us.

Well, when it comes to awareness, that is a gradual process, but with a step like this, it is definitely going to speed up the awareness process than if the step is not taken at all.  Even bitcoin is into down trend in last few months, we are having bitcoins as hot topic then just imagine about bitcoin into up-trend.
We want a situation where each and every government of every country realizes that bitcoin should not even be a problem but something that should be accepted to benefit the whole space as a whole as well as the country. Economically, it would bring a lot of progress when we start seeing real life usage.

Every modern and open countries are considering bitcoin because its part of innovation. Those poor countries are becoming poorer due to their backward attitude toward an innovation.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Crypto has become an amazing phenomenon, this is because the number of users continues to increase significantly so it is natural to be trending topics in various media in the world.

Yes, the market price has skyrocket last year and that is the reason why cryptocurrency is trending all over the world and most of the investors and businessman right now are all interested in cryptocurrency related business.

0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

Crypto has become an amazing phenomenon, this is because the number of users continues to increase significantly so it is natural to be trending topics in various media in the world.

Yes, the market price has skyrocket last year and that is the reason why cryptocurrency is trending all over the world and most of the investors and businessman right now are all interested in cryptocurrency related business.
That is right you mentioned about poor countries but we can see that poor countries have also innovators and they are contributing their parts for the betterment of this world. However developed countries have power and potential to support and run proper systems in their countries but poor countries have no high budget for their progress that is why they are slowly progressing.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

That is right you mentioned about poor countries but we can see that poor countries have also innovators and they are contributing their parts for the betterment of this world. However developed countries have power and potential to support and run proper systems in their countries but poor countries have no high budget for their progress that is why they are slowly progressing.

Yes, cryptocurrency is driving the world crazy because of it opens new ways and opportunities to earn extra income. Which is at the same time a big help for the economy of the country. Turning the unemployed individuals to become self employed and it is earning a decent amount of money that can help raise the family. It is reasonably good to have crypto currency as a trending and most talked about topic anywhere.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

Yes, I agree, even people having limited knowledge give certain arguments or even a conclusion about the improvements and development of bitcoin. People simply discussed bitcoin as a means of ‘evolutionary currency’ with their collegues or friends in similar dwellings. This will give bitcoin the name and potential which add to its value; simply, making it trendy to ordinary people (add value to bitcoin as means of free ads technique).
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency is driving the world crazy because of it opens new ways and opportunities to earn extra income. Which is at the same time a big help for the economy of the country. Turning the unemployed individuals to become self employed and it is earning a decent amount of money that can help raise the family. It is reasonably good to have crypto currency as a trending and most talked about topic anywhere.
The world is really crazy because the crypto or this is just what you imagine, even just hearing from others and no evidence for that, agreeing that crypto is also generating work and income, but crypto only touches a very small percentage of the world's population, it can be 4% or 5%. Sometimes it may be less than what I say, but that is more than enough to say that crypto is not a global theme or trend

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

Totally agree with you. Cryptocurrency is really trending in the world especially bitcoin.. Even in my locality. Although, a lot of people in my area don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency but they have surely heard the name.This prompt some of them to seek knowledge about it and subsequently invest in it.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

Agreeing with this post. Like the saying 'a bad promotion is still a promotion' with sending bad thing about cryptocurrency, people are much getting curious about it. Being banned in social media sites helps the cryptocurrency to be much become popular and well known by the people.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

No wonder that even in some of the movie series (The Bigbang Theory) and anime (The Disastrous Life of Saiki), cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin is being featured. But, we can not still abandon the fact that negative views are still on. So I hope positive views should thrive more than negative ones.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

Crypto currency is one of the trending now in the world because of the many things that can do using it. There are many people who are now a millionaires because of the crypto currency or bitcoin and that news become viral in social media or internet so that there many people become confuse on crypto currency. They seek information about crypto on how to use it, how to earn using it, etc. Crypto currency become so popular nowadays
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: