Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

Investing in ICO is worth it only if the project is top notch. Their are some icos that are highly hyped and these icos tend to gain much percentages when its listed on the exchange.  So, basically, it depends.
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

At the moment, investing in ICO doesn't exist. Most coin projects are easier to buy when they go public than at the ICO stage. But this is not the main problem. The most important problem is that most of the projects are scammers. While the market is at the stage of formation and this will continue.
TristanFarley

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

For me, it is still worth it as long as you chose the right ones.

This article I have read stated that “[Blockchain technology] can consume way too much energy” and it is one of this technology’s big problem that needs to be solved. According to Morgan Stanley, bitcoin runs on an algorithm that could eat up more energy than Argentina this year! Can you believe that?

I have been following one blockchain project that is environmentally responsible and eco-friendly. They’re called NeuronChain. Their consensus mechanism is designed to allow node operators to close the blocks and secure the network with just a simple hardware. In result, they save a whole lot of energy! But that’s just one of their qualities that got my attention because this promising project has so much to offer aside from that.

You can read about this article by clicking this link:

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/23/bitcoin-blockchain-consumes-a-lot-of-energy-engineers-changing-that.html

For more info about NeuronChain, click here:

NeuronChain Website: http://neuronchain.io/
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

I think the ico project has a good future, but not yet. You should be experienced in choosing investments, so you can put money into some scam projects.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

I think if it comes for investments the ICOs now are the best option, but of course you need to find good project, with original idea, experienced team, you should make deep research before investment as the market is full of scams. Among listing platforms I would suggest to look at www.icoguide.com rates as they are not paid and trustworthy enough.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

It depends on patience and believeness. Every investment depends that investor how many believe the concern project without panic.
It is your decision, study and proper guidance. Where are you going with project.

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

With this bear market, I'm not gonna participate in any ICO.
Almost every recent ICO, either didn't hit hard cap or once their tokens/coins hits the exchange, it's down 70%-90%.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:13:07 PM

Investments in ICOs can only be profitable if you can choose good projects for investment. You need to invest at least 5 of these projects in order to get a guaranteed profit.

If you invest in 5 different ICOs, you can lose much money. Even officially, still, over 80% of these projects fail. Therefore, take risks only when you are 100% sure - the ICO is trusted, and you can spend your money.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

Yes, I also noticed a trend that after ico the price of coins or tokens falls very much. all this leads to such thoughts, but is it worth investing in ico ?! Most likely you need to invest, but you need to better choose projects for investment. But it has become very hard to make choices now.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

Yes i believe that it is still worth investing in ico but you.must hold it and wait for the time bitcoin recovers its price in the market and you must also believe that your investment will be a success just think positive.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

the fact is right now still run ico project and even every day there's always a new ico project. the problem is worthy or not it depends with the ico project created do have audiences and appeal to markets or not.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

Low coin prices currently make prugi investors. Right now most of the prices are below the ICO price, it's better to hold tokens that are already owned now waiting for the ICO project to run according to the roadmap.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Don't be too hopeless. It just so happened that we are in a bearish season (a very bearish season at that).  Perhaps it was the reason why most of the ico tokens you took declined in value of around 30%. And what to do is actually dependent on you. Remember that ICOs are hopeful projects. Very few comes up knocking on our door with a finished product or made ready services. A lot of them are selling ideas banking on great marketing strategies and well acquainted operations team.

I just hope that you invested on ICOs you believed in. That will lessen the hurt for sure. Stick for a little more while with the tokens you have. It seems that there is a bright future in the coming months. Wait a little more while if you could, and hopefully, the experience will be rewarding.
aixiuhe

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

Reducing about 300%, i must say you are a lucky man, due to the ico that i invest only remaining 20%. But I still have to say that ICO is still worth investing, and the market still has good item exist.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

There are still many ICOs out there that benefit us, have a real project and run well, and have potential, of course like that it is still very worth for us to invest, it is necessary to be careful about scams, and choose the ones you really have thoroughly studied.
codebreakerz991

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

Well of course because there are so many interesting ICO that are coming specially Foresting it is designed to have a innovative ecosystem by distributing rewards to reasonable content and users content to realize the value of content creation in social media platform. By using decentralized blockchain Foresting will provide users the best technology to upload different contents in a seamless process , fair distribution of reward system and best protection and privacy for users

xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

Nobody can predict the ico project will be successful after being listed on the exchange. If you want your investment to be safe, you better choose a coin that has a good ranking and volume on the exchange.
raymondsamillano

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Yes it's still worth to investment in ico. Only make it sure that is promising and  have a good future  or partnership with some popular projects. If you have little doubt in a particular ico do not invest. Choose the right for you that you know you will gain and benefit.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

I think it's not that simple because when a token is listed on the exchange, it will always be dumped. But if you are patient, it will soon return to Pre-ico's price. Invest in the ICO to get a profit in the future
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

You look at most of the new coins that are traded now on the exchanges. Their prices are much lower than those prices that were on the ICO. That'll tell you everything.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: