Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰 [ICO] [SOUK] CRYPTOSOUK - CRYPTO EXCHANGE FOR MIDDLE EAST 💰💰💰  (Read 29610 times)
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

What will be the main purpose of SOUK tokens?

Tokens will be utilized in three primary ways:
1. Tokens will be redeemable to pay trading, transfer and other fees at a discount of at
least 30%. We reserve the right to create special promotions and windows where token
discounts on fees will be higher for a period of time, but they will always be worth a
discount of at least 30%. Certain pre-ICO and early ICO coin buyers will get an
additional discount applied to the general fee discount.
2. Tokens will be the method of payment for the listing of new asset pairs from projects that
also meet our diligence review for soundness.
3. The company will, after $1,000,000.00 in initial profit as calculated under standard IFRS
rules, use 20% of it’s quarterly profit from the previous quarter to acquire and burn
SOUK tokens from the market in the current quarter. The company has the right to
purchase tokens before the $1 million milestone and can, at its option, acquire more
than the required 20% in any given quarter at its sole election. The company will
continue to acquire SOUK tokens until there are less than 5.6 million outstanding tokens.
However, the company, at its sole discretion, can re-acquire and burn all 56 million
tokens originally issued.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the presale?

Minimum amount needed to join the sale is 100 SOUK tokens, while maximum is 1 million SOUK tokens.

I think that base price during presale is 0.35 USD and 0.50 USD during main sale. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes you are correct.Private/Pre-Sale - $0.375 (25% discount) - Soft Cap @ $1M
- Main Sale - $0.50 - Hard Cap @ $11M

Will there be any bonus during main sale period?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

Why only for the middle east?

Yeah i was about to ask the same question,whats the reason behind focusing on middle east,i mean how this project can benefit from that,instead going worldwide?And how you plan to restrict people from other regions joining?

Is there any answer on this question? I'm also interested.

Well I mean....there are really rich countries in the middle east but then again if people from ll over the world want to invest, why not let them.
After all, crypto is a world wide thing.

Every country has their own rules and restrictions to follow in regards with crypto, so I think this might be an issue.
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

1. Tokens will be redeemable to pay trading, transfer and other fees at a discount of at
least 30%. We reserve the right to create special promotions and windows where token
discounts on fees will be higher for a period of time, but they will always be worth a
2. Tokens will be the method of payment for the listing of new asset pairs from projects that
3. The company will, after $1,000,000.00 in initial profit as calculated under standard IFRS
rules, use 20% of it’s quarterly profit from the previous quarter to acquire and burn
SOUK tokens from the market in the current quarter. The company has the right to
purchase tokens before the $1 million milestone and can, at its option, acquire more
than the required 20% in any given quarter at its sole election. The company will
continue to acquire SOUK tokens until there are less than 5.6 million outstanding tokens.
However, the company, at its sole discretion, can re-acquire and burn all 56 million

What you plan to do with unsold tokens?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

The company, at its sole discretion, can re-acquire and burn all 56 million
advisor_moon

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

Hi, With whom shall I get in touch to discuss marketing for your project ?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

You may talk to one of our Admins from the Official Cryptosouk Community on telegram with this link: https://t.me/cryptosouk Smiley
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

Wait... isnt cryptocurrency illegal in some of the big middle eastern countries?
How will the regulations be handled for countries where this is the case?
I know this isn't all encompassing, but I am just curious for how things will be handled going forward.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
EmNg

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

Wait... isnt cryptocurrency illegal in some of the big middle eastern countries?
How will the regulations be handled for countries where this is the case?
I know this isn't all encompassing, but I am just curious for how things will be handled going forward.

Good Question Crypto trading is rapidly accepted in those regions and the future there would be more acceptance for crypto you can join telegram channel where we can discuss more in details about this https://t.me/cryptosouk_community_en
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

A great project with amazing bounty program. I'll stay tuned for this project
EmNg

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

A great project with amazing bounty program. I'll stay tuned for this project

thank you for the feedback, your support keeps the project alive  Smiley Smiley Smiley
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

This is a Wonderful project. Keep it up I have no doubt this will reach the top
EmNg

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

that confidence you show the team is working hard to ensure you all happy
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

It just looks so elite. Can't wait for it!
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

You mean like you would do marketing for the project?
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

Seems you got it all figured out!
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

Probably burn them...
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

CRYPTOSOUK is a fast, secure, and economical digital currency exchange. A good coin, I think the team needs a solution so that it can expand the world. Will the team intend to expand beyond the Middle East? Do you have a special reason?

Maybe they think its easier to start with middle east and go from there.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the presale?

Minimum amount needed to join the sale is 100 SOUK tokens, while maximum is 1 million SOUK tokens.

I think that base price during presale is 0.35 USD and 0.50 USD during main sale. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes you are correct.Private/Pre-Sale - $0.375 (25% discount) - Soft Cap @ $1M
- Main Sale - $0.50 - Hard Cap @ $11M

It is quite a low soft cap which is weird for me since this project has a really good team and I believe soft cap should be a bit higher, but at least we can be sure with this low soft cap that this project will happen for sure.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

The company, at its sole discretion, can re-acquire and burn all 56 million

You say it can burn, but you don't say it will burn unsold tokens.Will it burn unsold tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: