Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:40:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰💰 [ICO] [SOUK] CRYPTOSOUK - CRYPTO EXCHANGE FOR MIDDLE EAST 💰💰💰  (Read 29610 times)
EmNg

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the presale?

Pre-sale is been delayed due to some regulation issue in Malta
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Better be safe than sorry,so best is to wait untill you sort all legal stuff
EmNg

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

I saw on the website that the pre-sale date of ICO is July 9th. Is it time to delay the start? When is the time?

Yeah seems like it has been slightly delayed,anyone saw any kind of announcement regarding that?

The presale will be delayed. Here's more information about it:
https://medium.com/@cryptosouk/cryptosouk-token-pre-sale-delayed-due-to-sudden-new-requirement-by-malta-regulators-f0789ee62d23
indeed today many projects are experiencing delays and maybe this is the best according to the team. hopefully with the presale will bring positive impact and profit for this project to further finalize the marketing strategy and more familiar with the investors

I don't think the delay is as a result of Malta regulator, for me ICOs are getting it difficult to raise funds from the space and the sentiment against ICOs is still strong, it is possible the team would find it hard to raise the needed fund for their platform

Point noted but the delay is due to Malta regulators
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

I saw on the website that the pre-sale date of ICO is July 9th. Is it time to delay the start? When is the time?

Yeah seems like it has been slightly delayed,anyone saw any kind of announcement regarding that?

https://medium.com/@cryptosouk/cryptosouk-token-pre-sale-delayed-due-to-sudden-new-requirement-by-malta-regulators-f0789ee62d23
indeed today many projects are experiencing delays and maybe this is the best according to the team. hopefully with the presale will bring positive impact and profit for this project to further finalize the marketing strategy and more familiar with the investors

When you think about it, its really hard to actually define a deadline of the project especially in a volatile crypto market.
sexymadafaka

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

I keep conflicting inside myself if regulation in crypto is good or bad.
killer9966

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

When you think about it, its really hard to actually define a deadline of the project especially in a volatile crypto market.

Hm yeah...but then again maybe its best to add up a 20% when you are defining a deadline.
djuro74556

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

Its better that it gets delayed then to come out as a bad product.
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

Better be safe than sorry,so best is to wait untill you sort all legal stuff
Have the same opinion as you. In our scamming time it is needed to be careful.
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

Its better that it gets delayed then to come out as a bad product.

But delayed untill when,any info about that?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

Yes, thank you so much for understanding. That is true. Most projects were delayed. But you know, Best things come for those who wait. 😁

Better to do stuff properly , the n to rush and mess up.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

Can you explain what kind of regulation is in play?
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

How is sale going so far,can you share some numbers please?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Hm yeah...but then again maybe its best to add up a 20% when you are defining a deadline.

It is not only that.Team plans how much funds will they get and when bear market comes it messes up with all your calculations and then you need to adjust.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

Would be really nice to get some numbers and orientation, but I don't believe that team will disclose that information so early.Especially not from private sale, but that would be really welcome as it shows a lot that team has a desire to be transparent to investors.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

Would be really nice to get some numbers and orientation, but I don't believe that team will disclose that information so early.Especially not from private sale, but that would be really welcome as it shows a lot that team has a desire to be transparent to investors.

Exactly, but this team has shown that they mean business and that they are serious.
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Unfortunately, we have delayed our pre-sale. Try to read this article and get more details about it: https://medium.com/@cryptosouk/cryptosouk-token-pre-sale-delayed-due-to-sudden-new-requirement-by-malta-regulators-f0789ee62d23
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Go Cryptosoak, go all the way!
killer9966

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

Unfortunately, we have delayed our pre-sale. Try to read this article and get more details about it: https://medium.com/@cryptosouk/cryptosouk-token-pre-sale-delayed-due-to-sudden-new-requirement-by-malta-regulators-f0789ee62d23

It ok don't worry, there is time.
EmNg

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

Go Cryptosoak, go all the way!

Thank you for the support
djuro74556

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

Its important that you ake care of everything before you go into presale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: