Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin keep falling?  (Read 976 times)
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Of course not,i know that somehow/someday it will stand again and make it double as it can be.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

today June 22, 2018, the price of bitcoin again collapses dragging all the other cryptocurrencies, again we are in red, until when it will keep falling?
Yes I think it will be keep falling if bitcoin break 6000k resistance. But we have to look at other side of pic also…no one knows the turning point of this falling graph but its sure we will see green market, so I think it’s better time to buy coin at low price.
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

I am not sure but if Bitcoin goes below the price of $6000 then we might see a bigger dip as it has shown us in the history that if it breaks it's support level then it drops further down and shows us a bigger red candle. Right now all we can hope is that it should not go below $6000 . Bitcoin has been in a bearish moment for a long time now and I don't know why are we seeing this sip right now. There are several negative news in the market right now. May be it's because of any of the individual news or may be all of the negatives news created a bigger impact on BTC.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

We hope a lot of from bitcoin. But now we are crying.
Everybody believe they will be billionaire by bitcoin. But market so much down. Bitcoin value around $6200+. It is really shocking. We do not know how much price will fall or rise. We just think past, when bitcoin was $15000+.
Keep patient and see market up.

Be hardworker
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

The price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time and there is no sign of growth. That makes people interested in bitcoin worry about it’s future. I hope the bitcoin grows back strongly in the shortest time.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

The price of bitcoin now is falling down and better to buy bitcoin. But wait for the right time to raise up and withdraw it if you have a good profit.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

The prediction of coin market or stock market is very difficult. But this type of market may behave like this. When this type of market arise, the people started to sell their asset. When it is slightly increase then the panic sell started. At this stage it should rather hold the stock. If we see the graph of bitcoin, what we can see. The price of bitcoin in June 2017 was around 2500 USD.  And in July 2017 it was around 3000 USD. But the price of bitcoin today is still handsome. So, I am not afraid of this price fall in this situation.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

If to make a prediction is actually very difficult,but as a trader must remain optimistic that bitcoin will back up in the future and in obtaining an income is still wide open to make traders believe that bitcoin including coins that have good prospects until whenever.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

today June 22, 2018, the price of bitcoin again collapses dragging all the other cryptocurrencies, again we are in red, until when it will keep falling?
I hope it crash to 2000 so all shit coins crash more deeper. Investors nowadays are buying only shit coins and no one is investing in bitcoin, and they are not aware every time bitcoin lose on popularity it drag down all shit coins.
If someone ask me for advice what to buy which coin I will always suggest bitcoin.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

No one knows until when bitcoin will be like this. Currently we can only be patient for the return of the market for the better. But I think in this year crypto will definitely have a chance to increase.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

maybe in the next few months bitcoin will rise up again but i wish it will because many eople getting complain about what is happening

recoal

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

man ... hopefully it will recover soon ...... a lot of time and energy is wasting here.................
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

maybe in the next few months bitcoin will rise up again but i wish it will because many eople getting complain about what is happening
I have started to doubt this because I have heard it many times and they all say "Bitcoin will soon rise" and "wait for a few more months for Bitcoin to recover" but we see the bit again today. Bitecoin fall sharply.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

I think we will bottom at 5000$ and then up or at 3000$ then up. and I don't think we are bull until we are above 12000$, and personally I think we will make that at the end of this year.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

The volatility before is so natural but for now, it is artificial in my own observation! I believed in Cartel Manipulating the Crypto-currency Market and toying the price in their own hands.   With the Futures contract, their aim is to short the Bitcoin price and so i am expecting this to happen at anytime perhaps, there'll be a trade war between this Manipulators..
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

it is the altcoin dumps that is dragging bitcoin down. specially the big ones like ETH.

recently we have had a lot of drama about ICOs which is t he livelihood of ethereum. with SEC banning them and famous people like McAfee stopping to have anything to do with ICOs they are losing their hype and when that happens ETH gets dumped hard and it takes bitcoin down.

There is a FOMO brewing...
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

Though the price of bitcoin has fall sharply but it don't mean it will continue to fall. It will bounce back to 6700 again by next week.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

I think that there is nothing to worry about yet. The current drop of bitcoin is attributed to the recent breaking of the South Korean exchange Bithumb, where more than $ 30 million of crypto currency was stolen. If this is so, then this fall is temporary. The market is usually recovered after about a week. Ethereum now generally dropped less than $ 500. Such a low price ethereum has not had a long time. Everything is now cheap, it can be a good chance to buy.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

With the current market situation, I think the bitcoin price will fall further and bring down the altcoin series down. To a price that no one wants to sell anymore, then the price goes for a while then new growth again. Those who are keeping bitcoin also do not panic, I believe the bitcoin price will rise sharply in the future.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

Until a new whale is willing to pump the value well its the solution ,if you ask how long then I cannot be sure when it will come back ,had someone make a unique statement by making the bitcoin prediction will fall 6200 and its true

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀