Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin keep falling?  (Read 974 times)
njnvvmjp

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

Yes, now the market is very panic, I think tomorrow will fall sharply, and quickly change coins into bitcoins or USDT.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

We can not say it surely because in case the bitcoin trader are reduced,then in order to keep currency live,bitcoin will increase its rate

raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Maybe it will be or maybe not. Because at the moment we can see lot of negative news on social media about bitcoin and altcoins.For which many people are panic and  selling their cryptocurrency . As a result, we see many dumping at Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. So as long as we can see a good news about our cryptocurrency, maybd Bitcoin will remain in this condition.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Sakura0990

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

today June 22, 2018, the price of bitcoin again collapses dragging all the other cryptocurrencies, again we are in red, until when it will keep falling?

I think this drop will make the market quite gloomy in the future
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

it is the altcoin dumps that is dragging bitcoin down. specially the big ones like ETH.

recently we have had a lot of drama about ICOs which is t he livelihood of ethereum. with SEC banning them and famous people like McAfee stopping to have anything to do with ICOs they are losing their hype and when that happens ETH gets dumped hard and it takes bitcoin down.

That's mostly correct, because dumps of altcoins that aren't being traded for fiat currencies and have to go through Bitcoin instead can influence its value. That said, huge altcoins like ETH are widely traded for fiat, so the influence is miniscule.
I'd say that the main factor are news and there's a rule that in a bear market the power of negative news is multiplied (it's the same with positive news in the bull market).
2 big exchanges were recently hacked, so there's enough negativity to scare people off. Also, miners are running below profitability, just like they did in 2015.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

bitcoin will fall until all the weak hands will not sell it. below 6 thousand is unlikely to lower the price, as many miners can switch to other coins
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

bitcoin will fall until all the weak hands will not sell it. below 6 thousand is unlikely to lower the price, as many miners can switch to other coins
Yes I agree on that. I think we need to grab this big opportunity for us to gain a huge amount of profit in the near future. Bitcoin will not fall forever, time may comes that it will rise up high and it can really give a huge return from our investment or maybe holdings. I believe in bitcoin and it's capability to give as a huge amount of profit in the near future.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

I think that the growth will start from August-September. I have no data, I just think. And at all judging by such minor volatility seems that here is here is growth will. I don't see the point in panic, I don't see the point in selling. Now shake out of the crypt of all who bought in December and January, and as soon as they run away in panic, we go up. Hurry up already.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

Now it's getting really boring. When it has to be fully elevated, it starts falling again. I thought that the corrections should now be over in the following periods but the decline is still ongoing. This frightens many investors, unfortunately.
Domain_THEME

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

History has proven many times that everything we think and everything we hope can be crossed out in a few moments. Nobody knows whether bitcoin will continue to fall. If the fall continues, then it will be able to stop only at the level of 3000-4000.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

today June 22, 2018, the price of bitcoin again collapses dragging all the other cryptocurrencies, again we are in red, until when it will keep falling?
The 6K support looks strong and i doubt it would fall below that. If only Altcoins were not so dependent on bitcoin, maybe the pool of red wouldn't have been so much. Utility coins like privacy coins would have stood out in my opinion.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

I think that the price of bitcoin may drop to $ 3000 for bitcoin and even less. Now investors are very skeptical about cryptocurrency. Many negative news, in particular, the hacking of crypto-exchange exchanges. This year for bitcoin is very unfortunate.
bocyaj

Activity: 1323
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

I think 6100$ will be the lowest value and the price will not reduce further.I mean it will not reduce below the 6000$ mark.To get more profit,people may like to get bitcoin at lowest price.But the raise and fall in bitcoin will not occur all the time.Based on the demand ,the price may vary.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

You never know!!

Bitcoin right now is $6k, it can go $4k, the very next moment or may rise to $10k....so in the crypto market you can never be sure of the price of the digital assets. But the market volatility is not a new phenomenon for the crypto space. This has been seen earlier too. So now people on this forum must be clear with their investment goals and try to grab more coins at this nominal price. Later when the price rises, which is expected to be seen in the future, the profits would be good. But mind me, it has to be a long term investment. So patience is all what you need to have!
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

No, according to data analysis at 6k is conservative zone and more support at this price. yes the 6000 is the "psychological" support level. I do not believe the market will continue to slip past this price level for the general trend. I will buy at 6k for commercial. Cool
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

From my perspective the price will go to 4K. I think it will take about two or three months. But as we all know the price is very unpredictable who knows next week it can be over 10K. Lets just see what happen. A lot of people are waiting for the minimum I guess.
pavel08

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Perhaps bitkin will survive another minor correction and will update its highs, as many are now waiting and do not buy bitcoin, and the market goes against the masses vosnovnom people
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

Price bitcoin and so on the bottom. It will already be a little higher, or lower, no longer matters. Moreover, the last drop in the market is due to the breaking of the South Korean Bithumb stock exchange, where more than $ 30 million was stolen in the crypto currency. Usually, after such news, the market is recovering very quickly, so you should not worry about it. In any case, the market should rise in any case. Now they want to press the alarmists to sell their bitcoins very cheaply. After that bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currency will begin to grow.

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

can't tell how long it will fall but i really hope that it should not stay long. And it is also good for investors to invest now.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
DanicaManunson

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:09:08 PM

In my own opinion, I think the drop of price will be long, because it will have a domino effect since a lot of people are panic selling. I can say that bitcoin has been volatile this year, so it's really hard to predict when will it go up or go down, and also some people started doubting bitcoin, because most of the spikes are downward.

Agreed, the best option for us now is to hold our funds, while others are enjoying their funds getting lost , We should be thinking of how will we preserve it, wait for its price to back in its stable state including the market itself, patience is need in crypto, panic selling is stupidity , it can cause you loss and giving you nothing to gain but only scraps of your real income.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: