Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:29:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin keep falling?  (Read 979 times)
Big491994

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

I think it will soon be blue again, our job is to wait Smiley
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

there is no eternal growth and there is an eternal fall! I'm sure that the crypto market - will soon go up! the price will be rising! and I'm sure that this year the bitcoin price will reach its maximum! Look what happened in the last 8 years ?! the price bitcoin always fell and grew, but compared to last year it always cost more! do not worry about the fall, you need to wait and study the market, or buy bitcoin - if you have money! such a low price - maybe we will never see again!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

Bitcoin price will not keep falling,that am so sure of. It also surprise me with the much decrease in the price since this year but let us give bitcoin some time to recover
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

bitcoin to fall? as much as it is my source of income right left for me? i wouldnt even get into this discussion cause i believe in bitcoin i don't even wan' hear anything about it goin below what it is right now. but truth is bitcoin ain't going down than 5000$ so ya'll should hold your coin cause bitcoin is taking over errything right now. believe and enjoy therefor yh u will.
ryan1918

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

bitcoin to fall? as much as it is my source of income right left for me? i wouldnt even get into this discussion cause i believe in bitcoin i don't even wan' hear anything about it goin below what it is right now. but truth is bitcoin ain't going down than 5000$ so ya'll should hold your coin cause bitcoin is taking over errything right now. believe and enjoy therefor yh u will.

I think that's what most people hope for, but with everything you never really know what will happen, it's a risk like any investment you either loose a lot or make alot, just don't risk losing more then you can take.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

there is no eternal growth and there is an eternal fall! I'm sure that the crypto market - will soon go up! the price will be rising! and I'm sure that this year the bitcoin price will reach its maximum! Look what happened in the last 8 years ?! the price bitcoin always fell and grew, but compared to last year it always cost more! do not worry about the fall, you need to wait and study the market, or buy bitcoin - if you have money! such a low price - maybe we will never see again!
Even if bitcoin falls a hundred times we don't have to worry about it because it will really rise soon. I believe that bitcoin will soon rise and we can become more profitable on it. So then let's grab this opportunity of huge dip and buy more and wait for the price to rise so that we can gain a huge amount of profit.

Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:38:56 PM

As the market has fallen again, investors have gradually lost interest in cryptocurrencies, and with the departure of investors, the market may deteriorate further. This is something we would not like to see, but we have to face up to it. A full year of red market.

As a great knowledgeable professional investors they don't feels fears of market red marks its just a trick on how to improve the situation more good quality works together.  Not just waiting someone to come but to share our knowledge in trading  propose a good project offers some work shops and continue to trust even at a lowest price to happen consider bitcoin as our future generations let's do helping hands together good luck.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

I think the bitcoin price drop will not be long, the trade keeps running showing price increases are starting to emerge
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

the price of bitcoin again collapses dragging all the other cryptocurrencies, again we are in red, until when it will keep falling..most of the altcoins keeps falling the one positive is that we can keep buying and we are getting cheap coins. I’m going to have to go ahead and buy more at these prices...some point we have to see a recovery and we’ll be glad we bought in so low,the key is to dollar cost average so you can keep buying a little at the time...
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

I am always positive that all the fuds, mess, negative things that are popping about bitcoin and cryptos will ultimately be gone and crypto prices will start rising and bitcoin would reach its ATH once again. I don't want to stress myself with all the fuss now. I just stay patient and avoid panic.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

I am always positive that all the fuds, mess, negative things that are popping about bitcoin and cryptos will ultimately be gone and crypto prices will start rising and bitcoin would reach its ATH once again. I don't want to stress myself with all the fuss now. I just stay patient and avoid panic.
Yes it will definitely keep falling if we will continue to keep withdrawing our investment that we have and will create noise in the public which creates panic mode in the public, don't let it to happen, let us make way for that not to continue to fall, we are all responsible for the price.

Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

today June 22, 2018, the price of bitcoin again collapses dragging all the other cryptocurrencies, again we are in red, until when it will keep falling?

Bitcoin will keep falling until there is there is an appreciable increase in its demand so as to make it volatility subside. I think it is just a matter of time, bitcoin will at a point in time recover and the crypto market will be green again.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:54:40 PM

today June 22, 2018, the price of bitcoin again collapses dragging all the other cryptocurrencies, again we are in red, until when it will keep falling?

Now it seems ,will reduce further.Just now the price of bitcoin move to 6000$.This occur due to panic among the traders.Always the red map is the correct time to inverse in all the crypto currency including.If the price collapse below 6000$,it will further reduced to 5000$.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

Now it seems ,will reduce further.Just now the price of bitcoin move to 6000$.This occur due to panic among the traders.Always the red map is the correct time to inverse in all the crypto currency including.If the price collapse below 6000$,it will further reduced to 5000$.
I believe so.Things like this has always been inevitable because bitcoin itself has always been a high volatility.Plus the factors that will totally pull down the price but i'm still positive towards all of these.I'm sure the market won't always be in red throughout the year,hopefully the bull run will soon to start as we are all looking forward for it to happen.
Davidbike1

Activity: 135
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

Sigh, oh my gosh, another -10 to -20% now it is going to take forever to make a profit now in trading especially some of the altcoins.  Investors appear so unconfident now.  As much as I have been burned by the SEC in the stock market, the happiest day in Cryptocurrency will be when they give it the "ok" for institutional investors to buy.  I heard this news back in March. It's been 4 months now.  I regret watching that news from Palm beach research group youtube video because my plan before that was to flip the major coins.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

Even under the condition of a strong bear market, it is difficult to forecast the currency and expect to last three or four years, or just one day.
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

I thinkt hat a lot of things are happening at the moment, but we can not blame it. I think that we just need to remain calm and see what happens next
Khimmy28

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

Bitcoin will continue to fall until the dumpers run out of it or are weary of dumping, buyers are in control of the market hence the falling price.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:11:57 PM

we really need more new money in the market asap
especially institutional but I feel they are waiting for the bottom and a reversal of this bear market before jumping in
or just more positive news from regulators

siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

NO and Yes since bitcoin price can fall and at the same time goes up. Bitcoin price free fall is not consistent, sometimes, it goes up within the downward price trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: