Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Drop of over $500 on the price of a bitcoin last 24 hours  (Read 661 times)
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

I've deleted the APP that checks the price of encrypted currencies on my smartphone today, and it's very hard for individual investors to make short-term profits in the encrypted market in a long bear market, so I chose to wait.

Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:30:06 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 02:45:50 PM by Ania Alison

I think that Bitkoyn - it's temporary, like most Altcoins. To date, Bitcoin has grown by 3.56%, and 6,667 dollars, about which I think below, will no longer go.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

With mixed sort of news coming, bitcoin fell sharply last 24 hour breaking all the so called resistance point of 6500 and 6300 to reach around $6K.
Where next? Below $5K or rise back to $10K?

It will likely be most likely brought on by a few initiatives associated with large-scale traders to control. With the futures marketplace, institutional traders, as well as large-scale list investors, altered the marketplace in order to money away brief agreements through buying as well as promoting substantial levels of Bitcoin inside a related method. The marketplace is actually difficult in order to forecast, most people are anticipating a powerful recuperation in the marketplace.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

It's going to be almost certainly a result of a number of attempts involving large-scale people to manipulate. Over the futures market place, institutional people along with large-scale full price merchants manipulated the market industry for you to income out and about small legal agreements by simply getting along with offering huge degrees of Bitcoin in a very correlated fashion. Marketplace can be challenging for you to anticipate, so many people are ready for a substantial healing through the marketplace.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

That is usually what happens but so far the price of bitcoin has managed to stay in the same price range and now the price of the coins is back up to where it was coming from, I do not think that there is anything that is better than what bitcoin is doing now. It is very good to see this. We just have to wait out the market and bitcoin will get back to better prices

MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

It'll be possibly due to several endeavours regarding large-scale buyers to govern. From the futures industry, institutional buyers and also large-scale store dealers inflated industry to be able to funds out there quick deals simply by acquiring and also marketing enormous numbers of Bitcoin in the linked way. The industry will be tough to be able to foresee, many people are planning on a solid restoration from your industry.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

That is the sad truth about cryptocurrency especially coins that has a bigger value and highest demand. Because the price of the cryptocurrency is not like the physical currency or fiat that its price will not go down easily. Cryptocurrency price are volatile.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: