Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:58:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoins -10%+,Is it time to buy?  (Read 505 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

Hello pals,
With the big crash of Bitcoin today from 6700$ to 6000$,all altcoins followed this path and now all top altcoins are red -10%.
Is is good time to buy considering the fact that Bitcoin can rebounce any time so Altcoins do the same? Or buying now during the dip is risky because it can go deeper?
What do you think?
Regards

Definitely 10 percent down grade of the price of top altcoins is opportunity to buy because incase the bitcoin price increase in the coinmarketcap they can earn from the altcoins 10 to 15 percent rebounds their price good earnings profits they can get.

iqlynaz

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

honestly, every flash dip is good time to buy and take profit once it recover, even only little percentage
but you dont know where it will dip, but for top coin -10% is already good point. Grin
Alex31207

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

It seems to me that now is a very good time to buy. Every summer there was a market correction. By the end of the year will be a good profit if you buy now.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

It is a good time to buy but it can also be very risky as the price can dip more but if you buy and hold for long term, when the market recover and the price of coin begins to rise, bitcoin and altcoin will also rise and you can sell at reasonable profit when the price gets to a price you are comfortable with.
iqlynaz

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Not sure whether it is at bottom yet, I will wait for some more time and see. Hold my coins and not check market that often, that will make me feel better haha. Or forget about the thing that you ever bought those coins. I am participated in less projects recently, only picking some good ones now.
youre definetly a strong hodler bruh  Grin
if you a passive trader then i think hold for longterm is smart thing
i believe market wont die and someday will reach 30k$
so just sell some to get lifesaving money and grow btc for future funds
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

It depends on which altcoins you want to buy,

If you want to buy scamcoins etc in the hope of a huge pump, it may never come again, if you want to buy some of the top alts at a discount, then this is a great time to do so.

Personally I'm stocking up on another few hundred K ADA - will leave in the wallet, once Shelly is released and Staking comes out, will delegate stake it and check back in a few years to see whats happened, collect my X staked coins and either swap into other rising coins or sell. But only invest what you can afford to lose as the number 1 rule.
Trtuc

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

I'm also stocking up with ADA because I believe that over time I will earn a little, another coin that I'm keeping an eye on is NANO
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

It's a good time to buy but not for every altcoin on cryptocurrency market Grin. Although it's really good to buy but you still should choose good altcoin to invest in Grin. And IMO, I think altcoins in top 100 on Coinmarketcap or maybe top 50 are the best choices for everyone Grin. Don't try to risk your money by investing in a new cryptocurrency or token Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

It's not going to be a good time to buy altcoins for a while from now. We're in the bear market and short upswings like that doesn't mean anything as it comes back down in a day. The good time to invest is going to be when there will be strong signs of continuous uptrend.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Trtuc

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

It's not going to be a good time to buy altcoins for a while from now. We're in the bear market and short upswings like that doesn't mean anything as it comes back down in a day. The good time to invest is going to be when there will be strong signs of continuous uptrend.

my fear is that like last year that started up without stopping, it is true that after there was the collapse but still btc is worth twice as compared to July last year
4422yk

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

Well, as for me it is a good time to buy but in a scheduled manner. I am going to spend 1000 Euros on Eos, I bought 250 E at 7.50 USD yesterday and I schedule my buying tread on 6.50 USD, as well as 5 USD.
criptoadviser

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

Could be......or not.

Current market depends on BTC performance and we do not know if it has reached the bottom. If you planning to long term hodl, yep, prices of most alts are quite affordable. But short term btc could go down and you could loose a lot of money. If we keep this volume on btc anything could happen, and I’d say chances are bigger for going down than going up.

I’d wait some days to see where the market goes, next big movememts will be crucial.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy altcoins, because all altcoins prices are very low now. We can make this opportunity to invest on altcoins. But you can split your investment into three or more coins. Select the top coins with high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Then only you can balance the profit or loss, if one goes liw other will help you to avoid big loss. Then only you can balance your investment. But careful while choosing altcoins select the good growing coins.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

This is the case. I think that there are more buying opportunities in the downward trend. Although we do not know where the lowest point is, we also avoid the danger of many buying the highest point. I think ETH's current price is very suitable to buy!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bridgeport

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Hello pals,
With the big crash of Bitcoin today from 6700$ to 6000$,all altcoins followed this path and now all top altcoins are red -10%.
Is is good time to buy considering the fact that Bitcoin can rebounce any time so Altcoins do the same? Or buying now during the dip is risky because it can go deeper?
What do you think?
Regards
  Most of us agree that this is the best time to buy coins or altcoins, the current downtrend is the lowest from the all-time high last year, although when it will be rebound we don't know yet, but I think a little dip will happen again before it will pump, so better buy now.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

You could’ve bought altcoins when the price dip down and just be sure to have an extra money for buying again altcoins whenever there is another dip coming. That’s what I usually do if the prices are dropping.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

It depends on your goals. If you are for short term, better do binary and go for short, because most coins could probably find support price and could go lower. If you are for long term, almost all coins are good buy which could make you gain profit in the next following months or years. You always have to remember to only buy what you can afford to lose.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 09:32:34 PM by senne

You could’ve bought altcoins when the price dip down and just be sure to have an extra money for buying again altcoins whenever there is another dip coming. That’s what I usually do if the prices are dropping.

This is a nice advice as the price generally falls more once it gains momentum of falling. This is not any rule that if prices are -10% it is time to buy, many times you may also need to wait more for the right price. We often make a mistake of buying early or buying very late but one can't blame anyone as it is very difficult to find the lowest point of market falling. One may become little bit successful if they know how to read and analyze graphs and reports.
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

You'd better wait until the price bounces off the bottom and starts buying, right after that. The main thing is not to miss the moment.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

Hello pals,
What do you think?
Regards

what u mean 10% ?
the price already - almost 50% since january
and will going deeper more.
always going red and green for 1 day.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████