Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Altcoins -10%+,Is it time to buy?  (Read 505 times)
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:56:00 AM

Not sure whether it is at bottom yet, I will wait for some more time and see. Hold my coins and not check market that often, that will make me feel better haha. Or forget about the thing that you ever bought those coins. I am participated in less projects recently, only picking some good ones now.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

I hope 10% means really very down because we don't whether it will go down even lower because many people predicted Bitcoin will go down to bottom $5000 but yesterday it was survived at 6050$. Anything can happen we have 50-50 choice because either prices may increase or decrease.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

Hard to tell if this is the lowest possible price of bitcoin and altcoin. Well in this week maybe or not, the decision is on your hands if this Is enough price range for you to invest in alternative currency of your liking. I myself is still hoping for a little more decreases for a $5900 a piece, but if not I’m monitoring that chart for a quick buy if ever. Do buy at your own risk and decide it on your own, for it is the only option that you won’t be regretting at the end.

HODL
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

bitcoin drop has been a small one compared to the dump of the altcoins. while bitcoin went down about 7-8%  the altcoins each lost 12-20% of their value in the past day.

in other words they are experiencing some severe dumping case and while the drops become bigger the panic sellers come out and start dumping their coins.

at times like this you should only invest IF you want to catch a dead cat bounce because a lot of these altcoins like those losing 15% will rise back up 5% then drop another 15% so you buy at the bottom of first 15% drop and then sell after the 5% recovery to prevent getting dumped on.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Hello pals,
Is is good time to buy considering the fact that Bitcoin can rebounce any time so Altcoins do the same? Or buying now during the dip is risky because it can go deeper?
What do you think?
Regards
You are right, this is a good time to buy or invest. Current market conditions are not predictable but behind it we can take advantage of opportunities that exist to supplement our income because I think that the future is not an opportunity like this.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Of course not everyone has fallen this way, but so far this is a very good reduction for those who want to update something or stock up a lot. I wonder when there will be a limit to this and we will finally talk only about positive.

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

It's risky to buy now because we can see another -10% tomorrow or next week. It's scary to imagine if this fall will continue all summer Sad
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

most of the altcoins are in very good buying zone. they are all waiting bitcoins movement, if bitcoin starts a rally they will follow it but bitcoin is somehow dead. I expect an altcoin rally in 1-2 months from now on depending on the bitcoin situation
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

We see this question after every crash, and in 2018 we already experienced a lot of (mini) crashes.
I would wait to invest a big amount for the moment, the market is too unstable and way too volatile.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jeanniej4

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

According to my analysis:
BTC's fractals are forming in the 6k3-6k4 region.
If sidewave 6k1-6k3 finished but pushed up the ability to break 6k8.
The sidewave finish down then continue to retest 5k8.
As far as we are concerned, we are very close to the bottom. You can buy altcoin right now.
But from my personal point of view, I recommend that you follow the market and analysis in the next 1-2 days to be able to identify a firmer bottom and then buy.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

Yes, buying now is a bit risky because it may dip more but I think it is a good time to buy because the price is low and can earn a reasonable by the time you sell when the price has increased because the price will go up as soon as the market rise.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

Hello pals,
With the big crash of Bitcoin today from 6700$ to 6000$,all altcoins followed this path and now all top altcoins are red -10%.
Is is good time to buy considering the fact that Bitcoin can rebounce any time so Altcoins do the same? Or buying now during the dip is risky because it can go deeper?
What do you think?
Regards

Nobody can guarantee that the prices will not go deeper. According to me, this term is a good time to buy some altcoins, especially ethereum and neo.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

Yes, this is the best time to invest in alts but only invest in potential coins as some are just pump and dump coins.
You can consider Ethereum, Litecoin for long term investment as both the coins have massive potential and great development teams behind them which keep on upgrading their blockchain and provide them with a secure cryptography.
Ethereum has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018 and Litecoin has the potential to cross $500.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

Hello pals,
With the big crash of Bitcoin today from 6700$ to 6000$,all altcoins followed this path and now all top altcoins are red -10%.
What do you think?
Regards

It's always risky to invest in this market, especially during such a sustained bear market but if I look at the marketcap it is at a similiar low and oversold as it was in february so statistically the chances are good to make a profit to go long now...but you never know as the sentiment is really bad right now...I would be very cauteous. Best thig is to stay at the sidelines until we see some clear direction.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
NeMa94

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

It is a very good time for investing, especially if you are interested in altcoins. I don't think that BTC will go down. I expect rising trend in the following months, so buy cheap while you can. Cheesy
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

If you have a lot of free money maybe you can buy now while crypto price still cheap. All of us hope for long term investment and crypto price back to (higher) than by the end of the year 2017. Let's pray hopefully this dream come true and today (this week) is the cheapest crypto price
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

Hello pals,
What do you think?
Regards
True. It is our big opportunity to buy more for us to profit more after the huge dump. I believe that bitcoin will rise again on somehow. Just wait and we’ll see.
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

It's because of the fall of the bitcoin price, all the coin participate in the price - 10%, this is actually the right time to buy allcoin which you are good and can hold in a few months, but it never hurts to find out about allcoin you want buy, to anticipate, not to buy allcoin that no movement price.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

does the bitcoin have to fall before it gets rocketed again?
a lot of FUD out there that makes me confused and worried, I am also frustrated with the current market situation.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Hello pals,
What do you think?
Regards

Of course, now you need to quickly buy up, as we see today prices are slow but sure to wander on the sly. I personally bought yesterday for almost all free money))

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: