Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LPC - LIGHTPAY COIN SCAM  (Read 18432 times)
lorida

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

https://d26oc3sg82pgk3.cloudfront.net/files/media/uploads/searchease/137219/IMG_9814.jpg.500x500_q100_crop-scale_upscale.jpg

here is the original before he photoshopped it to make it harder to find the fake face.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morento

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

Thank you for this scam warning
lorida

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

https://d26oc3sg82pgk3.cloudfront.net/files/media/uploads/searchease/137219/IMG_9814.jpg.500x500_q100_crop-scale_upscale.jpg

here is the original before he photoshopped it to make it harder to find the fake face.
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36604952_132207001012959_5632071029917483008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f76b549bf211ab078ce8d05951316f7a&oe=5BEB4A97
this is the photoshopped one.
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

I am suppose that your topic here just tried dumping LPC price. While you stayed here to accuse this coin is scam, the price on stocks.exchange still keep rising gradually day after day https://stocks.exchange/trade/LPC/BTC
Now I can see that topic owner actually made tricks to deceit people selling the cheap for him. This topic should be closed now.

No it will not be closed. The dev has scammed so many people now and made over a million dollars off newbies. The way the price is going up is the dev is buying off himself than selling it again. He does 5-6 buys off himself a few thousand sats higher than dumb newbie traders think there is sales happening than start buying themselves. Than price rises than the dev siphons more off to unsuspecting suckers basically. He learnt from the massive dump that it attracted unwanted attention now he is using his new strategy. He must think he has found  a goldmine of  suckers right now. I bet he thought the coin was done and intended to exit after his huge dumps before but he managed to convince the community to buy back in with his latest strategy. Now he has pushed the price up so much himself the next dump which will be his exit one is going to destroy all those investors. And good diggin lorida, that name he is using is fake. Thing is, if anyone bothered to watch crypto-bridge trading for just one day they would notice all of this themselves.
DeKat

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

Hi, my name is DeKat. You can find me in the discord channel. I am not affiliated with LPC, other than being a very light investor. But i got a PM from some guy talking about it being a scam and suggested i read here...

Let me tell you what i see... A bunch of fud based on emotions and speculation. Wheres the actual facts? "But his name isnt real" Can anyone tell me who Satoshi is? Is bitcoin a scam? Just wondering, because the nature of crypto is anon. It was made to be like that. Thats why the governments, on average, hate it. But lets get into some other things i saw on here.

"The DEV is trading off the newbies, just look at cryptobridge!" Ok. I looked at cryptobridge, as i trade on there and watch it pretty much all day. The funny thing, that nobody is talking about, about CB... is that its completely transparent. Its not some anon, off the grid exchange. You can see whos trading, how much they are trading and how much they have in their CB wallet.... The #1 person for LPC right now... has 1100 coins. If you were watching during the dip, you could have seen who actually dumped back when it did, and how many coins they actually did.

Now... i have seen some bots working, not an army of them, but a few... and even then, i cant for 100% sure say that they ARE actually bots and not someone just doing some of the same behavior. But even at that rate, i dont see them doing anything crazy. They havent made major fluctuations in PPC... but they do make it wave. Which is conductive of trading. Though the waves they make arnt enough to really make too much of a profit on, only a few percent. I think the biggest waves i saw them making was between 5-15%. Which is pretty on part to typical trading as most traders are looking for 5-20% trades on average. But the numbers they trade arnt really making them "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!#$LKJSDFlulcopters" In fact, nobody is mentioning the coin count, or the fact that you can watch the network traffic and actually see if you are right.

Which leads me to my first statement... that this is a bunch of fud based on emotions and speculation. The Top 25 wallets hold less than 54k coins. The top wallet holds about 6.2k coins and then #2 is less than 4k.... The network has under 400k coins (about 380k) and there are currently 258K coins locked into masternodes. That leaves less than 125k coins in the open... Of which, there are (right now) 2700 coins for sale on CB... and the holders/traders on CB hold >=15k coins total.

Im also huge into numbers, breakdowns, research and ... math... And i have been doing the math for compounding my own coins and to what ill get, when it wont be a major profit per day and all that information is pretty open. The only thing i havent put together mathematically is the MN payouts. Though, its only based on what some other people have said, not a dev or support. So its hard to really tell. The number on the chart for Master Node Reward Coins (1 block) is an assumption of 1000 total masternodes. Though the dev said recently, in correction of a discord moderator, that there is an unlimited supply of master nodes. So my confusion on the numbers is not really confusing, except for what the discord moderator told me... in which, he has been wrong before and even that time corrected by the dev himself. So you cant really take what that guy says as fact, not all the time anyway.

The numbers for everything i have information for, is 100% accurate. You can check everything off of the rewards given for each stake/mn payout and compare them to the chart... and its factual. Im getting 3.399~ per stake, and that is factually where it should be. The stake should be 3.4LPC minus network fee. The masternode payouts are fluctuating based on number of MNs active, you can check the average payout on trusted sources and compare it to the chart, and its factual.

As i said above, you can watch who is trading on CB and how much they are trading, including how much they are holding in their CB wallet... So if you are worried about a dev dumping, you can just look at see for yourself. Because i havent seen anything of that nature. What i have see is profit taking, small manipulations to get PPC down so someone could buy a masternode (which there are several people flipping to get more), and its not out of the ordinary for any traded coin to be flipped and slightly manipulated by random people to get more coins.... i have done it before, and i also trade on waves to increase my holdings. It makes sense...

If you are new to trading, and you literally have zero information to actually speak about.... other than FUD... why the fuck did you make an entire thread about this? Did you not think someone would read this and have some logic and facts to tell you guys that you are completely FOS? Just saying... Prove me wrong, i stand corrected easily, but i dont think you will. Almost never happens....
lorida

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Hi, my name is DeKat. You can find me in the discord channel. I am not affiliated with LPC, other than being a very light investor. But i got a PM from some guy talking about it being a scam and suggested i read here...

Let me tell you what i see... A bunch of fud based on emotions and speculation. Wheres the actual facts? "But his name isnt real" Can anyone tell me who Satoshi is? Is bitcoin a scam? Just wondering, because the nature of crypto is anon. It was made to be like that. Thats why the governments, on average, hate it. But lets get into some other things i saw on here.

"The DEV is trading off the newbies, just look at cryptobridge!" Ok. I looked at cryptobridge, as i trade on there and watch it pretty much all day. The funny thing, that nobody is talking about, about CB... is that its completely transparent. Its not some anon, off the grid exchange. You can see whos trading, how much they are trading and how much they have in their CB wallet.... The #1 person for LPC right now... has 1100 coins. If you were watching during the dip, you could have seen who actually dumped back when it did, and how many coins they actually did.

Now... i have seen some bots working, not an army of them, but a few... and even then, i cant for 100% sure say that they ARE actually bots and not someone just doing some of the same behavior. But even at that rate, i dont see them doing anything crazy. They havent made major fluctuations in PPC... but they do make it wave. Which is conductive of trading. Though the waves they make arnt enough to really make too much of a profit on, only a few percent. I think the biggest waves i saw them making was between 5-15%. Which is pretty on part to typical trading as most traders are looking for 5-20% trades on average. But the numbers they trade arnt really making them "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!#$LKJSDFlulcopters" In fact, nobody is mentioning the coin count, or the fact that you can watch the network traffic and actually see if you are right.

Which leads me to my first statement... that this is a bunch of fud based on emotions and speculation. The Top 25 wallets hold less than 54k coins. The top wallet holds about 6.2k coins and then #2 is less than 4k.... The network has under 400k coins (about 380k) and there are currently 258K coins locked into masternodes. That leaves less than 125k coins in the open... Of which, there are (right now) 2700 coins for sale on CB... and the holders/traders on CB hold >=15k coins total.

Im also huge into numbers, breakdowns, research and ... math... And i have been doing the math for compounding my own coins and to what ill get, when it wont be a major profit per day and all that information is pretty open. The only thing i havent put together mathematically is the MN payouts. Though, its only based on what some other people have said, not a dev or support. So its hard to really tell. The number on the chart for Master Node Reward Coins (1 block) is an assumption of 1000 total masternodes. Though the dev said recently, in correction of a discord moderator, that there is an unlimited supply of master nodes. So my confusion on the numbers is not really confusing, except for what the discord moderator told me... in which, he has been wrong before and even that time corrected by the dev himself. So you cant really take what that guy says as fact, not all the time anyway.

The numbers for everything i have information for, is 100% accurate. You can check everything off of the rewards given for each stake/mn payout and compare them to the chart... and its factual. Im getting 3.399~ per stake, and that is factually where it should be. The stake should be 3.4LPC minus network fee. The masternode payouts are fluctuating based on number of MNs active, you can check the average payout on trusted sources and compare it to the chart, and its factual.

As i said above, you can watch who is trading on CB and how much they are trading, including how much they are holding in their CB wallet... So if you are worried about a dev dumping, you can just look at see for yourself. Because i havent seen anything of that nature. What i have see is profit taking, small manipulations to get PPC down so someone could buy a masternode (which there are several people flipping to get more), and its not out of the ordinary for any traded coin to be flipped and slightly manipulated by random people to get more coins.... i have done it before, and i also trade on waves to increase my holdings. It makes sense...

If you are new to trading, and you literally have zero information to actually speak about.... other than FUD... why the fuck did you make an entire thread about this? Did you not think someone would read this and have some logic and facts to tell you guys that you are completely FOS? Just saying... Prove me wrong, i stand corrected easily, but i dont think you will. Almost never happens....

No one asked the dev to show his identity, the issue I have is with the deceit. 1st he uses a model photo that was very hard to find and when I exposed that it wasn't him he quickly changed it to a new face, on the website and facebook. The new face he now says is him not only wasn't him but it was photoshopped face to make it near impossible to prove he was lying again! So please eplain how these facts are fud? as my proof of my findings are above...
mineroph
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:07:58 AM

Thanks for the warning, I'm glad I'm not into it Smiley
DeKat

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:50:30 AM

No one asked the dev to show his identity, the issue I have is with the deceit. 1st he uses a model photo that was very hard to find and when I exposed that it wasn't him he quickly changed it to a new face, on the website and facebook. The new face he now says is him not only wasn't him but it was photoshopped face to make it near impossible to prove he was lying again! So please eplain how these facts are fud? as my proof of my findings are above...

Can you show me where he said any photo he used on an anonymous chat program was of him? That would be handy to see, other than speculations. I have a feeling that when you say "that he says is him" is really you or whomever first said it, spinning the fact that he used said imagery at all. I use one of an anthropomorphic tiger... does that make me a liar/scammer?
lorida

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

Can you show me where he said any photo he used on an anonymous chat program was of him? That would be handy to see, other than speculations. I have a feeling that when you say "that he says is him" is really you or whomever first said it, spinning the fact that he used said imagery at all. I use one of an anthropomorphic tiger... does that make me a liar/scammer?
https://www.facebook.com/wladyslaw.szatkowski.75
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36604952_132207001012959_5632071029917483008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=f76b549bf211ab078ce8d05951316f7a&oe=5BEB4A97

so having your a human profile photo on your facebook account isn't saying that is you? he even used this face and the previous fake face on the lightpaycoin website (which I took screenshots of before he removed himself from the website)
lorida

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Update on my views on LPC

I have been in conversations with Damon the new CEO of LPC for a week now and now no longer feel this project is a cash grab! he has been working with me openly and has been able to provide clarity about my concerns as well as his vision and the direction he wants to take LPC. I personally think now under his leadership, this project has great potential and will be very lucrative considering the current block rewards and the more impressive upcoming block rewards!

I also reached out to the founder of LPC about the fake photos used as his profile and he says that he did this as a marketing stunt. I don't agree with his decision to do this, as I feel more harm would come from it than good, but in credit, to the project and its community, they have continued to grow to higher heights even with all the solid evidence I put forward!

In conclusion, although my initial research showed red flags, I now feel with Damon driving the project I see great potential and are now considering to invest in the project.

Feel free to ask any question and please DYOR as it helps you sleep soundly at night Smiley
axanthics

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:54:17 AM

DEV - Today at 3:35 AM
@axanthics Deal, waiting for your payment.
@0xkama
You can pay for Cryptopia listing and get another rewards.

EACH PERSON WHICH DONATED 0.5 BTC OR MORE - WILL GET 1 MN OF OUR NEW COIN - THIS COIN PROJECT WILL BE LAUNCHED IN JULY 2018

WOW this scam just got scammier! dev is push for that dump listing with the promise of a mn of a new coin with no use case. I just went through the group chat and the only this dev talks about is moon soon and exchange listings lol dont worry on how the project is coming along. The only thing he will be working on now is his next website and high roi scam.

Let's be clear!  I've have never asked any investor for payment.  I would ask anyone to validate any impersonating axanthics tag against my keybase account.  I am the only one who can validate.  This is obviously someone attempting to impersonate me.  Authenticate the impersonator against my keybase account: https://keybase.io/axanthics  I think everyone should have one.  This way you know if someone is real.
axanthics

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:14:37 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 02:31:45 AM by axanthics

Guys, how much money was paid for black PR? =)

Think about your question, partna!  Here is my answer:  No one pays for black PR, silly!  There is no perceived value in it at all.  In fact, it makes it worse.  Do you agree or disagree? It must mean that either this is legit OR some scammer is really a stupid MF and is the hardest working idiot on the planet especially if he thinks paying a black guy in the US is going to give credibility to a blockchain project where the vast majority of the devs and CEOs working on kickass projects in the US are white dudes.  This is unthinkable!  Getting a 10 year old white or asian girl from the valley would have given this supposed scam a little bit more credibility than a brotha from the backwoods of FL close to where that genius spent 10K BTC for a shitty pizza; perhaps the brotha gave him the 10K so they could eat it together cause he was homeless or something, idk. Unless the black dude is the real Satoshi and is coming out for everyone to see (and he is not), it's a really f**king stupid idea for a scam.  What do you think?

Under the implications of your question, this dumb eastern european MF scammer (as he is claimed to be) and his black PR buddy are able to spend countless hours (a) building a global team, (b) creating a kickass website, (c) creating a blockchain with ideal incentive structures, (d) conceiving a well needed cryptocurrency infrastructure project, (e) creating a partnership with a world class university with the top computer programming team in North America, (f) creating mobile wallets, (g) paying staff members and marketing teams, and (h) paying for traveling to the biggest blockchain conferences to promote their scam.  Come on, dude!  Yo parents raised your better than that!  Holla at ya boi and tell me how you really feel.  I got better sh*t to do instead of reading into this BS, homie. Peace! Wink  
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

More utter rubbish from someone who is likely the dev himself. You spend all day watching crypto-bridge trading and don't see anything suspicious?Huh Ok that leads me to only two conclusions, the first is you are a total moron to think that the dev selling to himself is not suspicious at all. You watch all trades do you? than why the fuk is the same 3 wallets that sent all the coins to crypto-bridge to newly made accounts that did the massive dump not so long ago pushing the price down 90% still sending coins in that are sold a few sats under the sell orders than bought back again to fake volume. It's because they are the devs accounts, it's clear as day. If you really claim to be "watching" crypto-bridge you would have seen this so that brings me to the second conclusion which is that you are actually the dev and you are annoyed that you have been exposed because you still intend to dump a hell of a lot more on your poor community. This isn't your 1st coin or your 1st rodeo, you have done this before you lowlife scumbag.
fullerheat

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

More utter rubbish from someone who is likely the dev himself. You spend all day watching crypto-bridge trading and don't see anything suspicious?Huh Ok that leads me to only two conclusions, the first is you are a total moron to think that the dev selling to himself is not suspicious at all. You watch all trades do you? than why the fuk is the same 3 wallets that sent all the coins to crypto-bridge to newly made accounts that did the massive dump not so long ago pushing the price down 90% still sending coins in that are sold a few sats under the sell orders than bought back again to fake volume. It's because they are the devs accounts, it's clear as day. If you really claim to be "watching" crypto-bridge you would have seen this so that brings me to the second conclusion which is that you are actually the dev and you are annoyed that you have been exposed because you still intend to dump a hell of a lot more on your poor community. This isn't your 1st coin or your 1st rodeo, you have done this before you lowlife scumbag.

With all the facts that we have about this coin, it's still amazing to see how high the price has risen over the past two weeks and is continuing to rise.  I'm still on the fence on whether holding some LPC could be worth it or not.  I'm still concerned that the price could crash to nothing at any moment, while on the other hand the price might double in a week or two.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
thanhha511

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

This is very normal on the trading market. When the price is low, people frightening to sell. When the price is up, people greedy to buy and hodl.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
parwe

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

Its not scam somebody just fud to project.  Im allredy part of lpc and i really see they work all team members share they linkin profile also video with dev and so.... .
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

Basically with this coin i am expecting it to rise a little more than suddenly crash to almost zero and the developer to exit the project with millions of dollars and never be seen again. This is a prime example of another eastern european scam project. Some will make money but the holders will inevitably be left with a worthless coin with no developer. I can see someone trying to fork this and revive it after that happens but i have provided enough evidence for this to many people so it is no longer in my hands it is up to you people how you proceed. But i will be here saying the same thing after this has happened to you all.
kappadi
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

Basically with this coin i am expecting it to rise a little more than suddenly crash to almost zero and the developer to exit the project with millions of dollars and never be seen again. This is a prime example of another eastern european scam project. Some will make money but the holders will inevitably be left with a worthless coin with no developer. I can see someone trying to fork this and revive it after that happens but i have provided enough evidence for this to many people so it is no longer in my hands it is up to you people how you proceed. But i will be here saying the same thing after this has happened to you all.

Can be. Can be also that the "developers" are adapting their strategy according to the market behaviour. For example let's consider this: In this moment if they sell suddently everything they would take much less BTC than if they continue to just sell dividends for 2 more weeks. So why exit now? And why exit later if the market remains positive like now? And why not just consolidate the coin looking for some partners to build up a permanent income for years?
What's your opinion?
BestWest

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

It's strange that someone says about the scum, when the project is so open and such a cool team.  Huh This is the best coin for the last 3 months.
fullerheat

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

With all the facts that we have about this coin, it's still amazing to see how high the price has risen over the past two weeks and is continuing to rise.  I'm still on the fence on whether holding some LPC could be worth it or not.  I'm still concerned that the price could crash to nothing at any moment, while on the other hand the price might double in a week or two.

I guess I was wrong...  the price has already almost doubled in the 3 days since my last comment, lol.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: