Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LPC - LIGHTPAY COIN SCAM  (Read 18437 times)
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:07:14 AM

Scam coin crashing is what i see. I'm just waiting for the day that i see on the news that police working alongside russian authorities have made multiple arrests in Florida and Russia with individuals charged with everything from money laundering,fraud,tax evasion and countless other crimes. The logs on crypto-bridge don't lie either does the blockchain, this is all traceable. Won't be far away i imagine...

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

in more they don't like suggestions and removed mine  Cheesy

cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

come on, they dont appreciate you to spoil their next announcement , ahahaha

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

it turned out to be scam? lots of negativity is poured. confirm, guys, please
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

Unknown... lol
The CEO is a known entity who has achieved a lot personally, his phone number in the USA is on the website.
So YES these projects are not scams.
Grow up or grow a brain and move on.

This thread was a warning to help people not get ripped off all of there hard earned savings. You want us to grow up? How about you grow up and stop supporting scam coins. look what has happened to the price now that the scam dev has stopped pumping the coin and creating fake volume. the price has totally bottomed out as i expected it to. I knew the day he stopped fake pumping it than there would be a collapse and i and a few others in this thread tried to warn people. You are a low life scumbag advising people to invest in this and you should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder how many new people listened to your advice and lost half there savings in the last two weeks. The phone number in the US is not the dev either, it is another flunky that was paid in LPC to be a frontman for this scam.  the LPC dev is running a highly sophisticated scam here and anyone that invests in it will lose there money. People like you brushing this under the carpet are the reason that this scammer has managed to get this far, he couldn't have done it on his own he needed a community of blind believers to help prop it up. So stop spreading lies and open your eyes up and have a decent look, anyone that is promoting this has been paid by the dev or is stuck in the bad investment because they didn't re-search it properly and already bought a Masternode worth of it.  Where are the ATM's? where is anything that has been promised? you live in Lala land if you think any of this will ever come through. He already has his next pump coin (LGS)which will be worth nothing in a few months from now also and then he will likely begin with a 3rd coin and take some more of your money.
I guess you better start a thread for every crypto then, as people have lost billions in this bear market... Oh, that's right its a bear market... you might want to look up what happens to investments in a bear market buddy. He is a snapshot... No new investors = less buy pressure... If sell pressure stays the same = price goes down... This is how supply and demand works Smiley but hey if you want to keep fudding it only makes you look like a tool and its best to start calling all of Crypto in general, one big scam!
Now speaking of people that do not do their research... lol... it looks like you are the one clearly not doing your research! if you did, you would know that the contactless point of sale system are scheduled for Dec 18 / Jan 19 for a Beta release with several partnerships in already in place, and then ATM's are scheduled for late 2019. Also, LGS is very much a good use case of blockchain allowing national/international logistics to become trustless (a few projects are doing this, for that reason). Now considering that LPC will be needing to distribute their hardware globally, you might be able to get your crayon now and try to join the dots that synergise the 2 projects...
You are actually now embarrassing yourself as you clearly do not know what you are talking about!

when i look through this thread my analysis and conclusions of this scam coin have either happened already or are all beginning to happen. What i said would happen IS happening. You are the one that should be embarrassed because you publicly supported a scam coin and encouraged newbies to invest in it now they have lost all there money to a scammer. You and the others that became supporters of this coin are one of the causes that he was able to rip so many people off. This has nothing to do with bear markets, he has stolen everyone's money and is a disgusting low life scumbag that has orchestrated a sophisticated scam system and it's unfortunate so many people have been deceived. You still are unable to accept the truth when it is put right in front of you many times, you want me to get my crayon and connect the dots more for you? You will NEVER see any of the stuff promised because someone in russia is spending all your money on hookers and drugs. So carry on running your worthless masternode, you were given the facts and still bought in so you actually deserve to lose your money but FFS stop encouraging others to lose there's like what happened to you. The fact that you think there is still a schedule of things to be released that will be implemented in the real world makes me wonder how you even manage to be able to comprehend how to use crypto currencies at all.
cryptonitro

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

all said ... be sure you never see any ATM or other of their joke.

There is already ATM with those function , of course they didnt included crypto yet , but when they will want to , they ll dont need or choose LPC for sure Cheesy

lorida

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

Unknown... lol
The CEO is a known entity who has achieved a lot personally, his phone number in the USA is on the website.

This thread was a warning to help people not get ripped off all of there hard earned savings. You want us to grow up? How about you grow up and stop supporting scam coins. look what has happened to the price now that the scam dev has stopped pumping the coin and creating fake volume. the price has totally bottomed out as i expected it to. I knew the day he stopped fake pumping it than there would be a collapse and i and a few others in this thread tried to warn people. You are a low life scumbag advising people to invest in this and you should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder how many new people listened to your advice and lost half there savings in the last two weeks. The phone number in the US is not the dev either, it is another flunky that was paid in LPC to be a frontman for this scam.  the LPC dev is running a highly sophisticated scam here and anyone that invests in it will lose there money. People like you brushing this under the carpet are the reason that this scammer has managed to get this far, he couldn't have done it on his own he needed a community of blind believers to help prop it up. So stop spreading lies and open your eyes up and have a decent look, anyone that is promoting this has been paid by the dev or is stuck in the bad investment because they didn't re-search it properly and already bought a Masternode worth of it.  Where are the ATM's? where is anything that has been promised? you live in Lala land if you think any of this will ever come through. He already has his next pump coin (LGS)which will be worth nothing in a few months from now also and then he will likely begin with a 3rd coin and take some more of your money.
I guess you better start a thread for every crypto then, as people have lost billions in this bear market... Oh, that's right its a bear market... you might want to look up what happens to investments in a bear market buddy. He is a snapshot... No new investors = less buy pressure... If sell pressure stays the same = price goes down... This is how supply and demand works Smiley but hey if you want to keep fudding it only makes you look like a tool and its best to start calling all of Crypto in general, one big scam!
Now speaking of people that do not do their research... lol... it looks like you are the one clearly not doing your research! if you did, you would know that the contactless point of sale system are scheduled for Dec 18 / Jan 19 for a Beta release with several partnerships in already in place, and then ATM's are scheduled for late 2019. Also, LGS is very much a good use case of blockchain allowing national/international logistics to become trustless (a few projects are doing this, for that reason). Now considering that LPC will be needing to distribute their hardware globally, you might be able to get your crayon now and try to join the dots that synergise the 2 projects...
You are actually now embarrassing yourself as you clearly do not know what you are talking about!

when i look through this thread my analysis and conclusions of this scam coin have either happened already or are all beginning to happen. What i said would happen IS happening. You are the one that should be embarrassed because you publicly supported a scam coin and encouraged newbies to invest in it now they have lost all there money to a scammer. You and the others that became supporters of this coin are one of the causes that he was able to rip so many people off. This has nothing to do with bear markets, he has stolen everyone's money and is a disgusting low life scumbag that has orchestrated a sophisticated scam system and it's unfortunate so many people have been deceived. You still are unable to accept the truth when it is put right in front of you many times, you want me to get my crayon and connect the dots more for you? You will NEVER see any of the stuff promised because someone in russia is spending all your money on hookers and drugs. So carry on running your worthless masternode, you were given the facts and still bought in so you actually deserve to lose your money but FFS stop encouraging others to lose there's like what happened to you. The fact that you think there is still a schedule of things to be released that will be implemented in the real world makes me wonder how you even manage to be able to comprehend how to use crypto currencies at all.
So what masternode hasn't dropped massively in value in this market? Also the CEO lives in USA not Russia...
lorida

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

it turned out to be scam? lots of negativity is poured. confirm, guys, please

LPC is not a scam, but this group of butthurt people say crypto is a scam because people lose money.
lorida

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

there is no hack.
ivip-man is one of many team account , he also buy his own coin. Easy to know ...
here 's ALL his asset

Code:
Asset
Amount
BTC.bridge 3.03105571
DEEX 0.0971
LPC.bridge 1174.7897413
LGS.bridge 759.777948

and be sure he is not specualting it , who will hold so much on exchange instead of stake or MN? without buy/sell to have profit , of course you can choose continu tu be a blind sheep
and no one say the project is bad , we are talking about their way and they are creating fake interest (with volume) so its same as scam.

trust me they have massive sell many days ago to , and right after this sell the same accounts have create low volume buy at different prices , and buy a little of it to try to hide this and maintain price

just for exemple , time i have check , there is many other , with lower amount so candle will say nothing .

https://i.imgur.com/0DwkOaS.jpg

And seriously which serious team create few month later a new project when the 1st one is just started ?
they done exactly the same thing twice ! cause they have no plan but only making money.

well if this person is buying low and selling high, isn't that just a trader in a high volume market? if they have 3 btc as well that could be their profit! But hey saying its the team is a better story hey... please provide proof as all i see is speculation and for all we know it is your account! Also it is widely known that cyrpto markets get manipulated by whales all the time, why in this instant do you feel so passionate that it is the team? did the BTC team push the price to the high $20K range before they dumped on all the new innocent investors... No! its great that your intentions are to help people, as is mine, which is why I participated in this thread too, but please provide facts rather than speculation!
lorida

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:27:15 PM

Unknown... lol

https://twitter.com/UCFSciences/status/1018933441130360832
Have you contacted the University of Central Florida in Orlando to inform them of all your detective work? Seeing that they openly announced partnering with this project!
Or Maybe you are wrong and you just love pretending you are right...
UCF is a very accomplished Uni and one would think that they are smart enough to NOT get involved with a scam project, as they would mindful of protecting their reputation.
SO ONCE AGAIN LPC IS NOT A SCAM!!!!!
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

Unknown... lol

Have you contacted the University of Central Florida in Orlando to inform them of all your detective work? Seeing that they openly announced partnering with this project!
UCF is a very accomplished Uni and one would think that they are smart enough to NOT get involved with a scam project, as they would mindful of protecting their reputation.

Why would i contact the university? it isn't anything to do with them, anyone can speak there. It cost LPC $10,000 to rent the campus venue and by law the university cannot stop them speaking because of free speech laws and an early 1990s Supreme Court decision. I don't think you realize how it works at universities? Maybe you are uneducated and have not seen the amount of rubbish speakers that are there. You thinking that it means they are not scammers because of speaking at the university is highly amusing. Here is a link for one of the previous speakers at the university : https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-richard-spencer-university_us_59e6fa11e4b0d0e4fe6bf6ed
But thanks for showing more of your ignorance i hope you enjoyed the speech because it was paid for with money stolen from the LPC community.
cryptonitro

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

well if this person is buying low and selling high, isn't that just a trader in a high volume market? if they have 3 btc as well that could be their profit! But hey saying its the team is a better story hey... please provide proof as all i see is speculation and for all we know it is your account! Also it is widely known that cyrpto markets get manipulated by whales all the time, why in this instant do you feel so passionate that it is the team? did the BTC team push the price to the high $20K range before they dumped on all the new innocent investors... No! its great that your intentions are to help people, as is mine, which is why I participated in this thread too, but please provide facts rather than speculation!

damm do you learn to read ? i ve told you i record all of transactions , and this guy dont buy and sell , omg your are not only blind. guess who have massive sold last day on LPC and LGS ? come on who get million and who get is investment have a lower value ?

if you cant realize thats a ponzy "shame" , we cant anything for you

lorida

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

damm do you learn to read ? i ve told you i record all of transactions , and this guy dont buy and sell , omg your are not only blind. guess who have massive sold last day on LPC and LGS ? come on who get million and who get is investment have a lower value ?

if you cant realize thats a ponzy "shame" , we cant anything for you
Well CRYPTO in general is a ponzy then as the price goes up and up until the no new investors and then crashes with panic selling! every alt is at least 1/10 of its price in dec/jan. Quick go an call the 10 20 cryptos a ponzy in there telegram!
lorida

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

Unknown... lol

Why would i contact the university? it isn't anything to do with them, anyone can speak there. It cost LPC $10,000 to rent the campus venue and by law the university cannot stop them speaking because of free speech laws and an early 1990s Supreme Court decision. I don't think you realize how it works at universities? Maybe you are uneducated and have not seen the amount of rubbish speakers that are there. You thinking that it means they are not scammers because of speaking at the university is highly amusing. Here is a link for one of the previous speakers at the university : https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-richard-spencer-university_us_59e6fa11e4b0d0e4fe6bf6ed
But thanks for showing more of your ignorance i hope you enjoyed the speech because it was paid for with money stolen from the LPC community.
UCF College of Sciences

This account has not been verified by MetaCert@UCFSciences
@UCFSciences

We are excited about our recent partnership to do work on the new cryptocurrency This account has not been verified by MetaCert@LightPayCoin! Our psychology students will have the chance to work on a set of exciting blockchain projects… more details coming soon!

Yeah, the tweet from UCFSciences says we have paid speaker at the uni... But hey your little story sound better Wink keep making up those stories and you will be able to draw some picture for it with your crayons and sell it a kids books Wink
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:46:05 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 06:57:53 AM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

Unknown... lol

UCF College of Sciences

@UCFSciences

We are excited about our recent partnership to do work on the new cryptocurrency This account has not been verified by MetaCert@LightPayCoin! Our psychology students will have the chance to work on a set of exciting blockchain projects… more details coming soon!

Yeah, the tweet from UCFSciences says we have paid speaker at the uni... But hey your little story sound better Wink keep making up those stories and you will be able to draw some picture for it with your crayons and sell it a kids books Wink

Doesn't matter how much proof is provided to you, you just don't seem to have the mental capacity to process it. Just continue on your downward spiral with LPC until the day that the police arrest him and you realize that we were right and tried to warn you. The LPC dev dumped all his coins at the beginning of this project and than blamed people spreading fud for the dump. The accounts and coins are traceable on crypto-bridge to wallets controlled by someone that had LPC from the very beginning which can basically only be the dev. This is the blockchain you can look at all of this yourself,  you honestly have to be totally retarded to not realize that the dev has lied to you and is ripping everyone off.  if you use your brain you can have a look.  Now if anyone can please have a proper conversation with me that would be great because you LORIDA must be either very young or live in some backyard village and never have attended school because you are totally inept at stating anything of value at all. I get it, the dev is a wealthy foreigner to you and you should beg at his feet for the right to eat his scraps but when he gets arrested you will have to go back to begging around the village i'm afraid.
lorida

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:05 PM

Unknown... lol

UCF College of Sciences

@UCFSciences

Doesn't matter how much proof is provided to you, you just don't seem to have the mental capacity to process it. Just continue on your downward spiral with LPC until the day that the police arrest him and you realize that we were right and tried to warn you. The LPC dev dumped all his coins at the beginning of this project and than blamed people spreading fud for the dump. The accounts and coins are traceable on crypto-bridge to wallets controlled by someone that had LPC from the very beginning which can basically only be the dev. This is the blockchain you can look at all of this yourself,  you honestly have to be totally retarded to not realize that the dev has lied to you and is ripping everyone off.  if you use your brain you can have a look.  Now if anyone can please have a proper conversation with me that would be great because you LORIDA must be either very young or live in some backyard village and never have attended school because you are totally inept at stating anything of value at all. I get it, the dev is a wealthy foreigner to you and you should beg at his feet for the right to eat his scraps but when he gets arrested you will have to go back to begging around the village i'm afraid.
What proof do you have you inbreed shit talker? you are clearly are torn between your mum, your sister and your dog, in your family love triangle and fell like causing trouble for the rest of us! Show some proof that these accounts are owned by any of the core team? don't just show an offending account and claim it is without proof. these panic sells happen from dickheads like you causing FUD!
[-MaStERNoDeMaN-] (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:15:36 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 04:17:32 AM by [-MaStERNoDeMaN-]

Unknown... lol

This thread was a warning to help people not get ripped off all of there hard earned savings. You want us to grow up? How about you grow up and stop supporting scam coins.
look what has happened to the price now that the scam dev has stopped pumping the coin and creating fake volume. the price has totally bottomed out as i expected it to. I knew the day he stopped fake pumping it than there would be a collapse and i and a few others in this thread tried to warn people.

You are a low life scumbag advising people to invest in this and you should be ashamed of yourself. I wonder how many new people listened to your advice and lost half there savings in the last two weeks.
The phone number in the US is not the dev either, it is another flunky that was paid in LPC to be a frontman for this scam.  the LPC dev is running a highly sophisticated scam here and anyone that invests in it will lose there money.
People like you brushing this under the carpet are the reason that this scammer has managed to get this far, he couldn't have done it on his own he needed a community of blind believers to help prop it up.
So stop spreading lies and open your eyes up and have a decent look, anyone that is promoting this has been paid by the dev or is stuck in the bad investment because they didn't re-search it properly and already bought a Masternode worth of it.  Where are the ATM's? where is anything that has been promised? you live in Lala land if you think any of this will ever come through.

He already has his next pump coin (LGS)which will be worth nothing in a few months from now also and then he will likely begin with a 3rd coin and take some more of your money.

UCF College of Sciences

@UCFSciences

What proof do you have you inbreed shit talker? you are clearly are torn between your mum, your sister and your dog, in your family love triangle and fell like causing trouble for the rest of us! Show some proof that these accounts are owned by any of the core team? don't just show an offending account and claim it is without proof. these panic sells happen from dickheads like you causing FUD!

The proof is in the blockchain, just look through it. Follow the wallets that sent the coins to crypto-bridge at the time of the dump than look at when they started getting there masternode rewards (which you will see one of them was not long after the genesis block) and seriously, what more proof can you get than that? The dev said it was fudders that dumped but it was him. Your stupidity is beyond comprehension. I now believe that you must be in on this, because there is No way that you would spend this much time replying to this thread and trying to discredit obvious proof if you weren't. So i am now labeling you a part of this scam coin. You even said that because he has a phone number in the USA that he is from there? What a joke, he registered his website in Ukraine so if he lived the usa why the hell would he do that? Here is some proof for the more retarded among us like yourself :

WHOIS :

Domain Name: logiscoin.cc
Registry Domain ID: 137053076_DOMAIN_CC-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.rrpproxy.net
Registrar URL: http://www.imena.ua
Updated Date: 2018-08-07T22:11:31Z
Creation Date: 2018-08-01T19:36:19Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-08-01T19:36:19Z
Registrar: Key-Systems GmbH
Registrar IANA ID: 269
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@key-systems.net
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.68949396850
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

Domain Name: LIGHTPAYCOIN.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000006063720-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.imena.ua
Updated Date: 2018-07-08T03:46:06Z
Creation Date: 2018-05-08T14:12:18Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-05-08T14:12:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Internet Invest, Ltd. dba Imena.ua
Registrar IANA ID: 1112
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@imena.ua
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +380.442010102
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization: Internet Invest, Ltd. dba Imena.ua
Registrant State/Province: Kyiv
Registrant Country: UA
Name Server: NS1.HOSTINGER.RU

So run along scammer boy
lorida

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

Unknown... lol

UCF College of Sciences

@UCFSciences

The proof is in the blockchain, just look through it. Follow the wallets that sent the coins to crypto-bridge at the time of the dump than look at when they started getting there masternode rewards (which you will see one of them was not long after the genesis block) and seriously, what more proof can you get than that? The dev said it was fudders that dumped but it was him. Your stupidity is beyond comprehension. I now believe that you must be in on this, because there is No way that you would spend this much time replying to this thread and trying to discredit obvious proof if you weren't. So i am now labeling you a part of this scam coin. You even said that because he has a phone number in the USA that he is from there? What a joke, he registered his website in Ukraine so if he lived the usa why the hell would he do that? Here is some proof for the more retarded among us like yourself :

WHOIS :

Domain Name: logiscoin.cc
Registry Domain ID: 137053076_DOMAIN_CC-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.rrpproxy.net
Updated Date: 2018-08-07T22:11:31Z
Creation Date: 2018-08-01T19:36:19Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-08-01T19:36:19Z
Registrar: Key-Systems GmbH
Registrar IANA ID: 269
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@key-systems.net
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.68949396850

Domain Name: LIGHTPAYCOIN.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000006063720-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.imena.ua
Updated Date: 2018-07-08T03:46:06Z
Creation Date: 2018-05-08T14:12:18Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-05-08T14:12:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Internet Invest, Ltd. dba Imena.ua
Registrar IANA ID: 1112
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@imena.ua
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +380.442010102
Reseller:
Registrant Organization: Internet Invest, Ltd. dba Imena.ua
Registrant State/Province: Kyiv
Registrant Country: UA
Name Server: NS1.HOSTINGER.RU

So run along scammer boy
lol that is your proof... ever heard of pre-sale you muppet? that could be any one of the early investors lol Once again please provide proof, not your BS, half-assed detective work! Please stop wasting everyone's time on your factless rants. post some proof to your stories or stop talking shit!
cryptonitro

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:19:14 AM

guess who massive sold today Huh and have more than 1000 LGS amount less ?

Who got the balance of your loss men now ?

lorida

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:30:03 AM

guess who massive sold today Huh and have more than 1000 LGS amount less ?

Who got the balance of your loss men now ?

who? I see that lots have panic dumped. Still waiting for that team account proof?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: