Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I learn to be a professional trader?  (Read 2118 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

I cannot imagine what we need to learn to become a professional trader because we have different methods for learning to trade and we have different experiences in trading. but I think we can learn many tutorials by watching a video, reading some books in online or offline, practicing what we learn, try to analyze the market and we can try to get more experiences by doing trading.
I think what makes you a professional trader is from your experience. the more experience you have, the more professional you will be. of course to get that experience you need to keep trying not just learning, what you learn must be applied and practiced, then over time you will become an expert..
YYYtupil

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

Not feeling sad when the time is bad and you are loosing money.
PaulLines

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

Professionalism needs experience so you need to spend much time in this field trading field if you want to get professional.Create your own strategies that can make you successful here and also research much about the common trading in the Internet which can give the idea how to be a successful trader and in the end you need to be a hard and smart worker which can speed up the things little bit here.
Although experience is the first tool to learn about trading, but I think that there are some other basics which are too much necessary to learn about trading, which can really help you in becoming a good trader.
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

To become a professional trainer you must know how to deal with money.
YoutubeChannel007

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

You should not be afraid of the risks and must take the risks whenever possible.
churmerpe9

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

Having a good hand in the money making business and doing everything good.
cuurtissss

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

Not feeling bad about the loss and ready to take the risks when needed.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn

If you want to become a great trader you need to have the knowledge and then you will have a wise decision
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn

If you want to become a great trader you need to have the knowledge and then you will have a wise decision
That is only a result of hardwork, consider trading as your passion so you will love what you are doing and improvement will come easy.
Being a professional trader means you are focus on trading and it's your main source of income, you'll probably get rich that way as there is no limit in earning as a trader as long as you perform well.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

To become a professional trader, you must be able to analyze the market well and know the opportunity to be able to get profit by knowing which coins will be profitable for trading, and by practicing and trying, you will gain experience in learning.

btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

u should have almost discipline in trading in order to become professional trading we should learn technical analysis from the website bitcoinwisdom.com
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

Actually I think that any successful trader will not give you any free advice to you. But you can learn knowledges about trading by yourself. Of course it takes more time, but it is really work. First of all you should start from learning theory, technical analysis through indicators, Elliot's waves and etc. Personally I like trading methods of William D.Gann described on "45 Years In Wall Street". Also I like "Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles" of Bradley F. Cowan. All materials for it you can find from internet or youtube for example.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

I think that in order to become a trader you have to master the basic knowledge of the crypto market, besides you must also know about technical analysis, combined with accurate information channels to make decisions. transaction. You also need to learn from experienced foremen to improve your skills and experience in the market.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

Probably a trader should be a little magician if he wants to be constantly winning. One luck does not help, the analysis of the market, too. Most likely in due course, only thanks to experience will start, I speak as has passed through it. Now I work more with projects ico-I see good money here.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

Probably a trader should be a little magician if he wants to be constantly winning. One luck does not help, the analysis of the market, too. Most likely in due course, only thanks to experience will start, I speak as has passed through it. Now I work more with projects ico-I see good money here.

Trader should be knowledgeable and you will be able to achieve that by studying a lot using google or youtube to determine what will happen in the next months.

cuongpham1992

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:03:50 AM

I was a new person . I want to learn trade where to start
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

To become a professional trader is to develop quality traits. Traders are not born, they are created, which in turn allow them to implement a strategy effectively. It requires discipline, patience, mental toughness, and independence. Seeking help or pieces of advice from the experts can be very helpful, but it's more important if you do your own research to keep updated, informed, and aware of market movement, and the best strategy to apply.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

In my opinion, you should follow a stock investment course of some professionals in your country. Do not believe in investing in Crypto investment classes, all are scams.
Besides, you need to read more about the easy investment philosophy that brings you profits. From there you will make smart investment decisions.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

The man who is professional trader is also a good analyst because without analysis you can't be professional trader.
You need to examine and determine the best opportunity to make high profit, it will only achieved if you predict accurate or precise value for investment.
There are many books available that can help you to know better understanding to techniques and terminology.

paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

All it takes to be good with this in knowledge. Once you understand how it works and what to look for you are nearly there. I would strongly suggest to check out info on the common mistakes too. Learning from other mistakes is better then learning from your own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: