Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I learn to be a professional trader?  (Read 2118 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

You need to study one by one the main steps in trading and picking some good coins control the price and to become a professional trader in the future.
Initially you need to be careful about investing any amount. Normally you might need up to six months to master any area of interest you intend to step in to and this helps a lot in future as you start investing.

To become a prefect trader, you need to have perfect market information and decision making power guided completely by market. This practice will make you a good trader and perfection further depends on the extra ability that could be put into the trading which makes the difference.
You're right, you have to practice and try mate, if you just learn and study about theory you will not make you an expert but an experience that teaches you more, how to overcome a problem and be able to avoid the same mistakes, and the lessons learned from practice and trying
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

The most effective way is to be trained by a more experienced trader. Such training will cost money, but it will give the result.
Being a professional trader we have experience of crypto world and not only limited to a single coin or currency but a professional trader has a grasp over all time trading. Now in current situations professional traders will hold all their coins and will not going to sell for small profit that is of short-term with small profit but professional traders are looking for huge profit that is why they always get profit.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

You need to learn many things about trading and not just the analysis, but you also need to learn about controlling the emotion on the market. By watching the market, this can attract you to become panic, and you need to stay calm so you can think about the solutions. It requires an effort to get the experience, but in the future, you can be a professional trader if you can master this.
To become a professional trader there is no choice but to study and practice. Fail and try again, until you find a suitable system to implement, because everyone has different characteristics, and emotional management is very influential in trading. Being a professional trader does not mean that every day you have to make a profit, but in total in one month profit is as much as you want.
shadow.bishop

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

Here is my suggestion to become profesional trader
1.Research; before investment you should check the market cap, daily volume, differences between sell and buy order, graphics, roadmap and especially news.
2.Patience; when you invest coin price can decrease, if you believe in coin that you invest, will not sell without gain profit, patience is the key of the wealth
3.Sell in the right time; if you want to make daily trade, this can be app understand from graphics, but one of eyes should be on top of the news, otherwise you can miss great profit, because some news affect to nice pump
Finally i want to say; you didnt gain money easily so dont forget it during the make trading
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:06:35 AM

Firstly should be have knowledge about technical analysis, and after that knowledge of risk management. But others more important thing is how to manage natural emotion in trading, like greedy, FOMO and others emotional because alot of trader who has knowledge about TA and risk management but they can not handle that natural emotional, and finally they loss much money.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:30:20 AM

Just jump in to live trading by use small amount first so you will know how trading going on. Many newbies trader loss much money because they dont have any risk management, so we should be use stop loss for all trade because price action of crypto unpredictable and all our prediction will never right all the times, so we have to cut the loss immediately whenever we are doing wrong trade.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:52:33 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn
In my opinion, to become a professional trader, you need time and experience. First, learn the basics for trading. You need to understand graphs, psychological analysis, stoploss commands. Most importantly, you need to have your own financial strategy. Once you understand them, experiment with small deals first and experience.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:46:21 PM

I think you have to be patient in trading if you want to be a professional trader. You need to be very active to research about the coins chart, market movements, buy and sell wall! You have to start trading first with a low amount, then after doing trade gradually, you will know how the trade works. I appreciate that you want to learn first, so read sources and be practiced!
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 12:31:09 AM

Creating a demo account could be a good step in becoming professional trader. Though, trading with live account feels different. In this way, you'll be able use indicators, stop loss, and other tools very well without losing your real money. However, when you decided to start trading with your live account you'll need to learn more as that's your real battle in making profit.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:23:49 AM

I think you have to be patient in trading if you want to be a professional trader. You need to be very active to research about the coins chart, market movements, buy and sell wall! You have to start trading first with a low amount, then after doing trade gradually, you will know how the trade works. I appreciate that you want to learn first, so read sources and be practiced!
To become a professional trader must be able to analyze the price of certain coins, for example bitcoin, where the trend is in the next few days because it will become a benchmark of execution so that profits can be achieved.
Of course to be able to analyze the truth there must be a benchmark, for example understanding about the regulation of the world financial market on bitcoin policy, understanding the opinions of credible experts, participating in bitcoin forums that contain input from traders, etc. which will be summarized in one individual and intelligent policy so that the results are close to the truth.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:57:52 AM

The most important thing is knowledge and experience in the crypto market. Besides, you must be able to identify and observe the strategy from time to time to make informed decisions to reduce losses in trading.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:41:58 AM

The most important thing is knowledge and experience in the crypto market. Besides, you must be able to identify and observe the strategy from time to time to make informed decisions to reduce losses in trading.

Don't afraid to have losses in trading, that's our lesson to learn for the times of failures. Getting enough experience cannot guarantee us to become professional trader, but what's more important is you knew how to handle trading in different ways. A successful traders should experience gains and loss, so better be brave rather than avoiding possible circumstances.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:39:25 AM

of course price development. the most important thing in a trade is to benefit from the price of the assets we sell. sometimes people just do it according to their emotions. however, professional traders trade by doing a lot of research first.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:30:24 AM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn
my opinion is if you want to be a professional trader you need to take some some knowledge about what we can do and what we cannot do while trading especially if you are a trader you need to sacrifice some things in your life then only you will definitely go with this field for a long period of time.
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:31:47 AM

my opinion is if you want to be a professional trader you need to take some some knowledge about what we can do and what we cannot do while trading especially if you are a trader you need to sacrifice some things in your life then only you will definitely go with this field for a long period of time.
To become a professional trader, it's not only basic knowledge that is needed, skills is also important because you are facing big risk in making money here. You can only call yourself professional if you are really into and your fully understand it and you can make a living by trading.

goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:23:45 PM

Being a professional trader is hard amd you should learn many things including emotional stuff which most traders fail to do. Reading articles or book is just a 30% of learning. The real training is by experiencing it on a real world. Try putting some small.amount at first for one to two months then start when you are ready.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:32:10 AM

To become a professional trader, it's not only basic knowledge that is needed, skills is also important because you are facing big risk in making money here. You can only call yourself professional if you are really into and your fully understand it and you can make a living by trading.
To become a professional trader you have to keep learning. you're right, you can't be a professional if you only have basic knowledge about trade, you have to have deep knowledge, and always learn from experience and you should to have great skills, Your skills will increase as you continue to try
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:03:15 AM

Trading is a risky type to earn accumulate profits, we have to be wise and skillful for every deliberation we take. Somehow, a trader must experience failure to become a proffesional one, because no one in this field succeed without mistakes and learning from your mess will lead  to become a successful trader.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:53:45 AM

The role of information or news is very important in this field, indeed learning about analysis, knowledge of candles, bot trade and much more, is the knowledge that must be owned by traders and the rest is experience because even traders who have talent need time and experience to become experts. For the first time there were several exchanges that used the demo feature and there were several sites that provided special news about crypto, for those sites has been mentioned by others.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:32:35 AM

Trading is a risky type to earn accumulate profits, we have to be wise and skillful for every deliberation we take. Somehow, a trader must experience failure to become a professional one, because no one in this field succeed without mistakes and learning from your mess will lead  to become a successful trader.
Absolutely! Mistakes and failures are part of success. To become a professional trader, we must learn trading basics and advanced basics. Once mastered, we can learn proven strategies and gain experience in executing them. It's important to be realistic in this field. There is no perfect method that consistently yields only positive results. Make peace with losses, losing money every day is a natural path to success. Every trading loss comes with an important market lesson if you’re open to this reality. It's better to gain some trading experience. Practice doesn't make perfect, but it makes improvements.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███